Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (901014 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:54am On Aug 07, 2021
NDNO:

Go to FIVERR for Translation very affordable

Just ensure that it’s a certified translator that’s been sworn in by the ministry of justice in Poland OR Sworn in by the polish consul/embassy in the country where your document is issued or sworn in by the polish consul/embassy that has jurisdiction over the country where your document was issued in the case that the country has no polish embassy/consul

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Silva19:
Hello everyone,
Since getting a date for legalization is really hard, can one authenticate here in nigeria and then when one gets to poland, travel by train to polish embassy in Germany and legalize. Is it possible this way?

You can only legalize at the polish consul/embassy in the country where your document was issued or the polish consul/embassy that has jurisdiction over the country where your document was issued if there is no polish embassy/consul in that country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 2:40am On Aug 07, 2021
blessednendowed:

You can only legalize at the polish consul/embassy in the country where your document was issued or the polish consul/embassy that has jurisdiction over the country where your document was issued if there is no polish embassy/consul in that country.
Thank you!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 2:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Refix:

Some people are sending their documents back to Nigeria for legalization. E get why.
Thank you!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lotah(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2021
blessednendowed:

Here we go again...your friend was denied for financial reasons with a CC of 5m does not mean automatically u start advising others to get CC of 8 or 9m. Everyone’s case is different . Everyone’s expenses are diff and so the amount they will be required to show as proof of funds will differ from individual to individual based on their total expenses including living expenses in the city they going to.
So guys pls read my previous post prior to this and do the math add up ur tuition for a year , living expenses a year , accommodation for a year n flight cost to determine your financial obligation. Like I said naira is not stable n fluctuates frequently so if u will like to add a little more to the total u get that’s fine as well. It’s wise to.

On another note, if ur friend presented financial documents that were not authentic they will be rejected for financial reasons as well.

Guys there is no one size fit all for how much u need to show to the embassy as proof of funds. Embassy has given you guidelines in their visa requirements so Do your math people !

I equally have a couple people last month July who had a cc of 6m to Warsaw n they were granted visa.
So again guys do ur math ! It’s simple !

Do not submit a fake cc either the embassy WILL verify it and trust me u will be denied !

Hope this helps ..

Bro the kind of hope this reply gave me now ehhh ��…….

Thank you � �

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hey guys, no one is talking about university of zielona gora.
Its a great school with affordable tuition
4500 zloty per year . You can pay per semester (2250PLN).
When you resume, you can pay tuition per semester in four instalments ( 565 PLN)
Its one hour thirty minutes from poznan.
2 hr 30 mins from Berlin
You can get admitted without legalisation but you'll submit legalization on resumption.
Very affordable hostels(350PLN)
Application fees is 85PLN
Application is still open for some programs
Check them out
https://www.uz.zgora.pl/index.php?pl

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Zoey94: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rolland80:

I have bro ... 07066887050[color=#990000][/color]

Please how long did it take you to get admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zoey94: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Silva19:
When you resume, you can pay tuition per semester in four instalments ( 565 PLN)
2 hr 30 mins from Berlin
You can get admitted without legalisation but you'll submit legalization on resumption.
Check them out

How long did it take to get acceptance letter
Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Zoey94:

How long did it take to get acceptance letter
less than a month

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by jackyraw09: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
blessednendowed:

Here we go again...your friend was denied for financial reasons with a CC of 5m does not mean automatically u start advising others to get CC of 8 or 9m. Everyone’s case is different . Everyone’s expenses are diff and so the amount they will be required to show as proof of funds will differ from individual to individual based on their total expenses including living expenses in the city they going to.
So guys pls read my previous post prior to this and do the math add up ur tuition for a year , living expenses a year , accommodation for a year n flight cost to determine your financial obligation. Like I said naira is not stable n fluctuates frequently so if u will like to add a little more to the total u get that’s fine as well. It’s wise to.

On another note, if ur friend presented financial documents that were not authentic they will be rejected for financial reasons as well.

Guys there is no one size fit all for how much u need to show to the embassy as proof of funds. Embassy has given you guidelines in their visa requirements so Do your math people !

I equally have a couple people last month July who had a cc of 6m to Warsaw n they were granted visa.
So again guys do ur math ! It’s simple !

Do not submit a fake cc either the embassy WILL verify it and trust me u will be denied !

Hope this helps ..

hi bros. I appreciate the good job you are doing here - My sister will be enrolling for the next available session and she's counting on me to make it happen. However, i am a very busy individual and will be more than happy to have you as a direct guardian through the various steps involved.

Please tell me a way to contact you and no, you won't be doing this for free as I respect people's time and schedules.

please let me know

Ciao
Re: Polish Student Visa by chytai(f): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2021
Silva19:
2 hr 30 mins from Berlin
Check them out

Did you apply for Bachelor studies? If yes, can you list the documents you submitted during your application please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by FashT(f): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Okay.

Sixbaba:
It's a standard law in Poland..It applies to Nigeria as Well but i am not sure if Nigeria is also 3.0. That's why you see that alot of people go for PGD courses

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hassan19: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new here. I want to apply for Animal Science In Poland. Which schools can I apply to and what are the Visa procedures? I'll sincerely appreciate if I can get a a Nairaland link to check previous post or any help. Thank you so much.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chytai(f): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Silva19:
2 hr 30 mins from Berlin
Check them out

How did you pay the application fee? Can you tell us the procedures and your experience during your application please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DanWord(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
chytai:

How did you pay the application fee? Can you tell us the procedures and your experience during your application please.

Hello Good Evening. You were asking about Maitama passport express Centre one time. Did you still the place do you have your passport now.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Adesuwag(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
how do i pay application fee?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chytai(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
DanWord:

Hello Good Evening. You were asking about Maitama passport express Centre one time. Did you still the place do you have your passport now.

Someone here@ dennison4luv2 gave me contact of someone working at immigration headquarters. I have gotten my passport now. I got it within 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by LaIabobo: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
blessednendowed:

Any public notary will work but if u not sure of one u can Go to ikeja high Court.

Good evening, pls I sent a pm.
I need help with getting a CC. Most banks I visited here in Lagos don't really understand the process and they're delaying me. Kindly reply my pm.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bigbadstan10: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Khormzy1:
Please who has legalization date for 13th??
I do
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammiel: 12:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovewinning: 5:07am On Aug 09, 2021
Please I am interested, can I pair with you to legalize my documents.
Bigbadstan10:

I do
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2021
dennison4luv2:

I thought you are the one that called me before.

Please allow the embassy to know that you have someone in Europe especially those countries they has boundaries with Poland. All their minds is that you are going to meet your brother.
he is in turkey but I wish he can do the cc online that way there won't be details about where he is
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2021
LaIabobo:

Good evening, pls I sent a pm.
I need help with getting a CC. Most banks I visited here in Lagos don't really understand the process and they're delaying me. Kindly reply my pm.
go to access bank headquarters or visit their branch at 48, Marina Street Lagos Island Lagos State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2021
Lovewinning:
Please I am interested, can I pair with you to legalize my documents.
Be careful, that guy is likely a scam. He told me he got a date on 13th of July till now he hasn't done it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.