Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (891376 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by emmatology96: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Patrickbj80:

If you have submitted an application form and noticed some mistakes on the printout, please correct them manually and confirm the corrections with a signature next to it. There is no need to make a new application. The above info is from the Polish Embassy Mumbai website but i think it applies to all Polish Embassies. You can give the Poland Embassy Abuja a call to confirm the info. +234 8076631021
source: https://www.msz.gov.pl/en/p/mumbaj_in_k_en/c/MOBILE/consular_information/visa/
Please is there any alternative if your sponsor has all CAC registration documents but no tax clearance certificate? someone told me it isn't compulsory
Re: Polish Student Visa by webtouch: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello All,

I currently have an admission for a tuition-free course in Poland. At the moment, I want to apply for Visa but one of the requirements is a Sponsor's statement of account. Can I use the statement of Account of a relative who is working abroad but not in Nigeria and Poland? Also, would an account with about 1.5M naira be sufficient for Visa application?

Also, has anyone used his personal account to apply for the Visa with money to cater for living expenses in his/her personal account?

Please, help a brother/

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by webtouch: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
kennynelcon:

Travel medical insurance valid for the entire period of intended stay plus at least 2 days; valid for all Schengen countries; minimum coverage 30,000 EUR;

https://www.msz.gov.pl/en/p/abudza_ng_a_en/c/MOBILE/consular_information/visas/

Did you say 30,000 EURO for travel medical Insurance or 30,000 Naira?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcwitch(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
webtouch:

Calm down, it's 30k euro coverage but the cost is 30-40k. Ask any insurance company smiley

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cnwag: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
What's the visa situation for Poland this year?..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gavrelino123: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Polish Student Visa by webtouch: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
kcwitch:

Calm down, it's 30k euro coverage but the cost is 30-40k. Ask any insurance company smiley

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by vinzez: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2019
I have read this thread,almost all of it.

To be sincere, my spirit was knocked down when I read having a sponsor with upto 15million naira in his/her account.

I am self sponsoring myself and my total worth isn't more than 2.3 ATM.

Abeg, Is there anybody who has gone through self sponsoring before?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Millalorinzzz: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Hi everyone, I need help at this point, I seriously have issues with booking an appointment at the embassy website
my faculty gave me an extension of resumption till Nov. 15 and the available date for appointment is Oct. 3
the problem now is I can't even navigate the webpage ,it is redirecting me back
please I need help.....ejoor
Re: Polish Student Visa by kennynelcon(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2019
Insurance worth or what it covers, you can get that with 24K Naira
webtouch:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gavrelino123: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2019
vinzez:
I have read this thread,almost all of it.

To be sincere, my spirit was knocked down when I read having a sponsor with upto 15million naira in his/her account.

I am self sponsoring myself and my total worth isn't more than 2.3 ATM.

Abeg, Is there anybody who has gone through self sponsoring before?
Calm down its 1.5M ...not 15m.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Godson1011: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hi people anyone who has had a successful visa interview should share his/her experience so as to know the kind of questions they ask and how many days will it take me to legalize my documents at the Ministry of education and foreign affairs.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by webtouch: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Godson1011:
Hi people anyone who has had a successful visa interview should share his/her experience so as to know the kind of questions they ask and how many days will it take me to legalize my documents at the Ministry of education and foreign affairs.

Thanks

Concerning Legalization of documents, is it a requirement for visa application? I have all the hard copies of my original certificates. Please, I need help on this.
Re: Polish Student Visa by biam4real: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hi guys,
How long does it take to get the visa after the appointment date. I heard it's 2 weeks, but the collection date on the receipt shows 3 weeks. Can I go there after 2 weeks or must I wait for the 3 weeks??
Re: Polish Student Visa by emmatology96: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Godson1011:

Thanks
Legalization at ministry of education will take a day but only if you arrive as early as 7/8am to start the process, if not you will finish the next day. As for ministry of foreign affairs you can do find someone who will help you do yours around the vicinity but they will charge 1k per page. I did both on tuesday and wednesday, also legalized my police character report.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by emmatology96: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
webtouch:

Concerning Legalization of documents, is it a requirement for visa application? I have all the hard copies of my original certificates. Please, I need help on this.
Endeavour to legalize all qualifications
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godson1011: 6:11am On Aug 11, 2019
emmatology96:
Legalization at ministry of education will take a day but only if you arrive as early as 7/8am to start the process, if not you will finish the next day. As for ministry of foreign affairs you can do find someone who will help you do yours around the vicinity but they will charge 1k per page. I did both on tuesday and wednesday, also legalized my police character report.
Thank you !
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ebi27: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hi guys, my interview is September 27th, I have legalized all documents, and I sent them to my school in Poland, they are sending it back to me soon. I have even paid for most things including 2 months accommodation, school fees and my student I.D card. My school is resuming October 1st, please how long does it take to get my passport back when I get my visa ? Also, My cousin is my sponsor and he lives in the US, we don’t bear the same surname, he is ready to give me a copy of his Passport data page , ID, Employment letter, Bank account statement, Tax payment history, And letter of sponsorship. I also informed him he has to notarize all the documents he will be sending to me at a notary public in Atlanta. Is this okay ?. And if I won’t be able to get my passport back before resumption, do I need to get a letter from the school confirming it’s okay for me to resume late ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ebi27: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hello, please how did you get your tuition free? I got an admission, but is it possible for me to still apply for a tuition free study ?

webtouch:
Hello All,

I currently have an admission for a tuition-free course in Poland. At the moment, I want to apply for Visa but one of the requirements is a Sponsor's statement of account. Can I use the statement of Account of a relative who is working abroad but not in Nigeria and Poland? Also, would an account with about 1.5M naira be sufficient for Visa application?

Also, has anyone used his personal account to apply for the Visa with money to cater for living expenses in his/her personal account?

Please, help a brother/

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by kennynelcon(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2019
You can ask your school to give you a letter of extension or late resumption letter
Ebi27:
Hi guys, my interview is September 27th, I have legalized all documents, and I sent them to my school in Poland, they are sending it back to me soon. I have even paid for most things including 2 months accommodation, school fees and my student I.D card. My school is resuming October 1st, please how long does it take to get my passport back when I get my visa ? Also, My cousin is my sponsor and he lives in the US, we don’t bear the same surname, he is ready to give me a copy of his Passport data page , ID, Employment letter, Bank account statement, Tax payment history, And letter of sponsorship. I also informed him he has to notarize all the documents he will be sending to me at a notary public in Atlanta. Is this okay ?. And if I won’t be able to get my passport back before resumption, do I need to get a letter from the school confirming it’s okau for me to resume late ?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ebi27: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Thank you for your response �
kennynelcon:
You can ask your school to give you a letter of extension or late resumption letter

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by freakky(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
kennynelcon:
the polish embassy will get back to you in two weeks
secondly make sure you open a credit card account/ dollar account and fund it with 1.5 million naira and get the bank to issue u a letter stating the credit card limit on that account.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by freakky(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ebi27:
Hello, please how did you get your tuition free? I got an admission, but is it possible for me to still apply for a tuition free study ?

yes it is just make sure it is in a dollar account and let the bank issue u a credit card letter stating the amount in the account and the spending limit in that account
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jxtmayor(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
freakky:

the polish embassy will get back to you in two weeks
secondly make sure you open a credit card account/ dollar account and fund it with 1.5 million naira and get the bank to issue u a letter stating the credit card limit on that account.
hey, can you please explain this credit card account and credit limit? Are you saying one can go to the embassy with 1.5m in a credit card account as proof of sustenance and be granted visa? I have a fee waiver scholarship
Re: Polish Student Visa by freakky(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jxtmayor:
hey, can you please explain this credit card account and credit limit? Are you saying one can go to the embassy with 1.5m in a credit card account as proof of sustenance and be granted visa? I have a fee waiver scholarship
If u have a scholarship that covers cost of living fine, if not u need to show a credit card that contains the money you need for your upkeep
When u get to the polish embassy the documents below is what they will ask you to bring

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jxtmayor(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
freakky:

If u have a scholarship that covers cost of living fine, if not u need to show a credit card that contains the money you need for your upkeep
When u get to the polish embassy the documents below is what they will ask you to bring
Thanks for your swift response.. I get what you are saying.. I'm just concerned if 1.5m suffices, because cost of leaving is high( or overrated) and I was thinking they will require an equivalent like 5mil upward. My scholarship is fee waiver no upkeep. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by freakky(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jxtmayor:

Thanks for your swift response.. I get what you are saying.. I'm just concerned if 1.5m suffices, because cost of leaving is high( or overrated) and I was thinking they will require an equivalent like 5mil upward. My scholarship is fee waiver no upkeep. Thanks
trust me with 1.5 million you are good on the embassy's website the money they require is not even up to 1.2 million naira
Re: Polish Student Visa by emmatology96: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
freakky:

trust me with 1.5 million you are good on the embassy's website the money they require is not even up to 1.2 million naira
I am also really worried about this because my friend had his appointment this morning and was told to bring more additional documents within 14 days.... and from the website as you rightly said 10912PLN is the required amount. My optimism is that my flight itinerary is more expensive than what is on the embassies website. Does that make it compulsory for me to have a higher balance in my credit card?
Secondly it was stated that we should come with a proof of the cost of accommodation shown on the basis of hotel or rental agreement for the period of 12months which i've been trying to get but no avail. Please how did anyone go about that?
Re: Polish Student Visa by freakky(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
emmatology96:
I am also really worried about this because my friend had his appointment this morning and was told to bring more additional documents within 14 days.... and from the website as you rightly said 10912PLN is the required amount. My optimism is that my flight itinerary is more expensive than what is on the embassies website. Does that make it compulsory for me to have a higher balance in my credit card?
Secondly it was stated that we should come with a proof of the cost of accommodation shown on the basis of hotel or rental agreement for the period of 12months which i've been trying to get but no avail. Please how did anyone go about that?
Just tell him to put is money in a credit card and let the bank issue a letter in regards to the credit card limit and document he doesn't have on the list he should ignore.... Nobody issues traveller cheques in Nigeria.... Just do what is required by the embassy .....

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by emmatology96: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
freakky:

Just tell him to put is money in a credit card and let the bank issue a letter in regards to the credit card limit and document he doesn't have on the list he should ignore.... Nobody issues traveller cheques in Nigeria.... Just do what is required by the embassy .....
. Thanks for the info!! Appreciate...My appointment is next week so i need to follow suite on the instructions
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jxtmayor(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
freakky:

thanks a bunch.
Re: Polish Student Visa by webtouch: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
I also learnt that I only need a 3month statement of account, Is this true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (567) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.