Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (891269 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Prorhythm33:
Hello house, How's the hustle going?
Please anybody with information on any whatsapp or facebook group for students of University of lower Silesia in Wroclaw should please share.
I wish everyone luck in the date application.

I was once a student at the University. If u ve any questions let me knw
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please when is the next date for booking visa appointment ?
Pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by greatAbdurl(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good evening
I have a question, With accommodation and everything, how does 500k sounds?
I mean for upkeep pending when one gets job. Location is warsaw.

PS: this is a to know what to prepare
Re: Polish Student Visa by YamoahE: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
NDNO:

350 cedis
Hi please can you send me your number, I’m in Ghana, I want to legalize my documents
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wammy2305: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okerrionome94:
Please guys I got denied for no3 what documents do I need to appeal? And also can anyone help with an appeal letter. Please I really need this thanks
please how did you get an appointment date?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chrisbobo: 1:00am On Sep 22, 2021
I thought none of us appointment dates here,
So who are the people going to the embassy this week. How did they do it??
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2021
YamoahE:

Hi please can you send me your number, I’m in Ghana, I want to legalize my documents

Sorry can't send my number here, send a mail ok ndoonwafororizu1@yahoo.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2021
We in page 444 lol...444 opor opor , 444 is a metaphor ��

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Refix:

Citing your previous post back in June, do you have confidence in the Payslip you submitted?

yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Anyone please ?
Sheyzkid8:
Please when is the next date for booking visa appointment ?
Pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jiraiya23: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2021
TobeyMaguire:
Please did you use an eligibility statement to apply?
Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hamas001: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2021
yankison:
Please are student going to university of katowice getting visa .. who can help ne authenticate and legalise , because im far from abuja pls i will pay

You can contact NwaUdi1 @ obumcornel@gmail.com He did my Authentications at a very fair price.
Re: Polish Student Visa by mara10000: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2021
i will speak for krakow, but it depends on your spending habit really. for example you can rent a nice 2 bedroom apartment where you will live alone from like 1500 zloty and above or you could live in shared apartments for 600 zloty and above, if you are living in the school hostel it will depend on your school. If you cook, and you are frugal 400 zloty a month on food should be over sufficient (you can even do less or more, it depends on your habits). Transportation for students is subsidized if you are under 26 years. in krakow its about 47 zloty per month or 94 zloty per month without student discounts. so do your calculations and see how long 500k will sustain you for based on ur city of course. Goodluck

greatAbdurl:
Good evening

Re: Polish Student Visa by TobeyMaguire: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jiraiya23:

Yes
Thanks.

Maybe this is why I wasn’t admitted.
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chrisbobo:
I thought none of us appointment dates here,
So who are the people going to the embassy this week. How did they do it??

Well I’ve noticed 60% of the people I meet at the embassy weekly are not on this thread
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sheyzkid8:
Anyone please ?

Next window ought to be 27th September. However, there might be no booking same as with legalization of last Friday.

But don’t take my word for it. Be prepared on that 27th as early as 8 a.m. According to Blessedandendowed, Poland is for the persistent!
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
You guys, alot of people got visa today...omoooo
Re: Polish Student Visa by raymos1s: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Latest news

Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
NDNO:
That is a good news to hear,Congratulations to those that their visa applications were granted
Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
NDNO:
Hope nairalanders are part of them.they need to share the good news with us

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ezraell(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please can you connect me with the agent I have been looking for a way to authenticate my documents. I'm currently in PH city

Okerrionome94:

Please how much did u legalize each document. One stupid agent just told me 18k for just waec then he will get me eligibility letter also.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brendachi: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
greatAbdurl:
Good evening

Its little for Warsaw as a city
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovewinning: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Please treat as urgent.
Is it possible for a married woman to get polish student visa. Can her husband be the sponsor. She added her husband's name to her father's name. So the name in her WAEC is different from that on the passport. Must she hide the fact that she is married to the embassy. Is it straight denial to apply as a married woman.
What is the reason to hide the marital status.
Please I need response especially from people that have experience on this marriage thing
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kevinsun: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Is it at the Ministry of Education that you want to authenticate your documents? If yes, how many document do you want to authenticate?

We can work things out. Email me or something.

Ezraell:
Please can you connect me with the agent I have been looking for a way to authenticate my documents. I'm currently in PH city

Re: Polish Student Visa by Solsdem: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Hello guys
Is there anyone that’s going for legalization of document at the embassy I would love to pair with him/her pls. 10k for grabs pls send pm
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Lovewinning:
Please treat as urgent.
Is it possible for a married woman to get polish student visa. Can her husband be the sponsor. She added her husband's name to her father's name. So the name in her WAEC is different from that on the passport. Must she hide the fact that she is married to the embassy. Is it straight denial to apply as a married woman.
What is the reason to hide the marital status.
Please I need response especially from people that have experience on this marriagething
It is not straight denial if u are married and ur husband is in nigeria it is really in advantage to show ur ties with the country sometimes it advisable to show ur marriage certificate
But i dont want to misinform u
But if ur name on ur waec is diff to ur passport for the sake of legalization do an affidavit to be on a safer side (reputable law firm)
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Solsdem:
Hello guys
Is there anyone that’s going for legalization of document at the embassy I would love to pair with him/her pls. 10k for grabs pls send pm
Thanks.

Try not to bank on pairing anymore. It’s scarcely allowed these days and even so, they stop it max after 3 people have gone in and come out.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gernny(f): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2021
It is not a straight denial I'm also married and i will be going to poland in feb by Gods grace my husband and daughter will be here jn Nigeria, but note i legalised my marriage certificate.I hope this helps you.
Cypherhendrix:

It is not straight denial if u are married and ur husband is in nigeria it is really in advantage to show ur ties with the country sometimes it advisable to show ur marriage certificate
But i dont want to misinform u
But if ur name on ur waec is diff to ur passport for the sake of legalization do an affidavit to be on a safer side (reputable law firm)
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
Ezraell:

Hello
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2021
Is University of Gdańsk a good school? My brother is about to get admitted to study for free for masters degree in “Quantum Information Technology” after series of stages of application process and interview (one page essay). This school also needs the certificate and transcript to be legalized by Polish embassy. This was the biggest challenge he experienced.
So is it a good school, please?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dbbanks: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2021
williamszooh:
Hope nairalanders are part of them.they need to share the good news with us

Good day, I would like to know the time of visa collection at the embassy. Is there a time frame for the collection or I can go there anytime as long as it’s the collection date. I am asking so I can know how to book my flight tickets. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dbbanks:

Good day, I would like to know the time of visa collection at the embassy. Is there a time frame for the collection or I can go there anytime as long as it’s the collection date. I am asking so I can know how to book my flight tickets. Thanks

Please oooo do not plan to go the same day you intend to collect your passport. Airlines can disappoint you very well ooo. Just go a day before your collection date.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (567) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.