Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (900241 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
ogzy12345:
Please guys, what should be travel insurance start date
your departure date from here(nigeria).

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
williamszooh:
your departure date from here(nigeria).
Thanks bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by SAMWISE94: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
I got no choice. I have just booked mine and submitted. A link was sent to my email. Filled the form and i submitted. I don't know what could come out of this though. According to them, dates will be sent to our email after the draws. Draws is on the 9th of October.
Refix:
Seems student visa appointment booking will be based on draw just like work visa or they are just doing some updates.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Becca4u: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pls guys when is the best available date of arrival in Poland. Resumption is Oct 25
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olarowtimi: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello house, i was denied for number 8 today
“You have not justified the purpose and conditions of your intended stay”
My flight itinerary was round trip (departure Sept 27th 2021 return date June 30 2022)
I submitted school accommodation (Poznan University of Life Sciences)
Insurance (2years from September 26th 2021)
How do i appeal this

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
SAMWISE94:
I got no choice. I have just booked mine and submitted. A link was sent to my email. Filled the form and i submitted. I don't know what could come out of this though. According to them, dates will be sent to our email after the draws. Draws is on the 9th of October.
When you filled and submitted the application form what message did you get?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olarowtimi:
Hello house, i was denied for number 8 today
“You have not justified the purpose and conditions of your intended stay”
My flight itinerary was round trip (departure Sept 27th 2021 return date June 30 2022)
I submitted school accommodation (Poznan University of Life Sciences)
Insurance (2years from September 26th 2021)
How do i appeal this

Sorry about your denial
What course are you going for ?
What course did you study for your bsc ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kevinsun: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please how did you fill this date section?

SAMWISE94:

Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kevinsun:
Please how did you fill this date section?

very simple as yy-mm-dd, 2021-09-29
Re: Polish Student Visa by laise: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please I just filled my form and after submitting the site says "more than one form for data provided not permitted" please what does this mean
Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
laise:
Please I just filled my form and after submitting the site says "more than one form for data provided not permitted" please what does this mean
it means that you have already filled and submitted one application form,you want to submit another one with the same names and information data,you want to submit more than one application form,you will never be allowed
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
laise:
Simply means you have filled and submitted the form before.
It has captured your data
Re: Polish Student Visa by laise: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
ogzy12345:

Simply means you have filled and submitted the form before.
It has captured your data

But they did not send me a mail after receiving it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by laise: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Or are they not supposed to send a mail after receiving the submitted form?
Re: Polish Student Visa by SAMWISE94: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
I received a link in my email that took me to where to fill the major form. When i was done, i submitted and printed out.
Qmab:
When you filled and submitted the application form what message did you get?
Re: Polish Student Visa by laise: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
SAMWISE94:

I just saw this...
Re: Polish Student Visa by SAMWISE94: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Now that we are looking at interview dates towards the end of October/begining of November, Visas can only be granted to those with extension letters till December. Except if one has a new admission letter for February intake and probably those of us who doesn't have long extension letters can APPEAL with a new admission letter for February.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
laise:

But they did not send me a mail after receiving it.
I think it's a new development.
So people that filled before will be on the back end because their data has been captured means they can't fill the form again.
Unless they find a way to remedy it
Re: Polish Student Visa by laise: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
ogzy12345:

I think it's a new development.
So people that filled before will be on the back end because their data has been captured means they can't fill the form again.
Unless they find a way to remedy it

Thank you very much
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kevinsun: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
That's exactly what I wrote and it bounced it.

Any reason why?

williamszooh:
very simple as yy-mm-dd, 2021-09-29
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
SAMWISE94:
Now that we are looking at interview dates towards the end of October/begining of November, Visas can only be granted to those with extension letters till December. Except if one has a new admission letter for February intake and probably those of us who doesn't have long extension letters can APPEAL with a new admission letter for February.

My extension letter is till November 20th
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2021

blessednendowed:

If you have a sponsor :

1. Make sure they are earn a salary from 550k a month and up. Collect their 3 most recents pay slips, certified letter of employment and their ID . Along with a notarized letter of sponsorship. Submit those to the embassy as proof of funds
OR

2. Ask your sponsor to deposit minimum of 5m into a cash back credit card account at any first bank or access bank. They will be using their Own money as collateral for the credit card. Then have the bank give them a certificate of credit card limit . Submit the certificate along with your sponsors ID and notarized letter of sponsorship to the embassy as proof of funds. In this case because u are using a sponsor the certificate or credit card limit should be in the sponsors name

Remember you can always combine both options (certificate of credit card limit and payslips)

You can also use more than one sponsor.

If you are self sponsored :
use the certificate of credit card limit option. Remember since u are self sponsored it should be in your name.

This has been explained several times in the previous pages . Please people take out time to read previous pages.

Bank statements are not allowed by polish embassy

I think I have answered most of the financial questions. If you still need any other clarifications please post your question here I will answer at my soonest availability.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olarowtimi: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Vlibray:

Sorry about your denial
What course are you going for ?
What course did you study for your bsc ?
Food Science and Nutrition
I studied Biochemistry (BSc)
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olarowtimi:

Food Science and Nutrition
I studied Biochemistry (BSc)
Did you submit a letter of explanation on how your bsc is related to your msc program ?( I'm trying to understand why you were denied based on number 8 )

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olarowtimi: 3:34am On Sep 30, 2021
Vlibray:

Did you submit a letter of explanation on how your bsc is related to your msc program ?( I'm trying to understand why you were denied based on number 8 )
Yes i did
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 5:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Olarowtimi:

Yes i did

Nna eh u see this visa application thing like this is not always about the documents you submitted or did not submit. You can submit all the perfect documents and still get denied. I will tell you this......

Number 8 denial on justification of purpose does not always have to do with documents you submitted. It could also mean that the reasons you gave for going to Poland to study are not justifiable enough for the VO to make a positive decision on your case.

For example during the interview you are asked:

1. Justify the reasons for going to study in Poland and not online during a pandemic?

2. Why do you want to study in Poland

3. What course do you intend to study?

See how you answer these questions also matter.

If the VO feels like the reasons you provided for traveling to study in Poland during a pandemic and not online we’re not satisfactory enough or justifiable enough she or he may still give you number 8.

Additionally u know some of these courses we choose to go abroad to study are also courses that are available in Nigeria . So guys the burden of proof is on you the visa applicant to provide justifiable reasons why you cannot study your course in Nigeria and would rather travel to Poland to study especially during a pandemic. The reasons you provide MUST be justifiable enough....if the VO feels that your responses were not convincing enough or not justifiable you may also get number 8.
Sometimes they may also hit you with number 10, if they do not believe your reason for going to Poland is for studies.

So yeah so pls note these guys have what they call a visa quota. They cannot give everyone a visa based only on submitted documents....

Another thing to consider is that These guys have guidelines to follow when making a decision. Some of the guidelines they are given are very wide(not specific)...which sometimes allows them to make decisions based on their discretion and unfortunately in their analysis of some visa applications, because they are humans, SOMETIMES they do make errors in judgment...though they won’t admit it....(margin of error maybe only 5%).

Note : Please note I am not a VO and I have not seen what you submitted and I’m not saying this is necessarily your case, but I just want you to keep these things in mind.

Hope this helps......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2021
blessednendowed:

Nna eh u see this visa application thing like this is not always about the documents you submitted or did not submit. You can submit all the perfect documents and still get denied. I will tell you this......

Number 8 denial on justification of purpose does not always have to do with documents you submitted. It could also mean that the reasons you gave for going to Poland to study are not justifiable enough for the VO to make a positive decision on your case.

For example during the interview you are asked:

1. Justify the reasons for going to study in Poland and not online during a pandemic?

2. Why do you want to study in Poland

3. What course do you intend to study?

See how you answer these questions also matter.

If the VO feels like the reasons you provided for traveling to study in Poland during a pandemic and not online we’re not satisfactory enough or justifiable enough she or he may still give you number 8.

Additionally u know some of these courses we choose to go abroad to study are also courses that are available in Nigeria . So guys the burden of proof is on you the visa applicant to provide justifiable reasons why you cannot study your course in Nigeria and would rather travel to Poland to study especially during a pandemic. The reasons you provide MUST be justifiable enough....if the VO feels that your responses were not convincing enough or not justifiable you may also get number 8.
Sometimes they may also hit you with number 10, if they do not believe your reason for going to Poland is for studies.

So yeah so pls note these guys have what they call a visa quota. They cannot give everyone a visa based only on submitted documents....

Another thing to consider is that These guys have guidelines to follow when making a decision. Some of the guidelines they are given are very wide(not specific)...which sometimes allows them to make decisions based on their discretion and unfortunately in their analysis of some visa applications, because they are humans, SOMETIMES they do make errors in judgment...though they won’t admit it....(margin of error maybe only 5%).

Note : Please note I am not a VO and I have not seen what you submitted and I’m not saying this is necessarily your case, but I just want you to keep these things in mind.

Hope this helps......

you said it all, very correct
Re: Polish Student Visa by Deagbo: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Good morning all.

Please I have a friend who made a mistake while filling his visa form yesterday.
The date of arrival in Poland and departure he filled on the form is a year and some months i.e more than 365 days.
Can he fill another form or how does he go about rectifying this
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Deagbo:
Good morning all.
Please I have a friend who made a mistake while filling his visa form yesterday.
The date of arrival in Poland and departure he filled on the form is a year and some months i.e more than 365 days.
Refill the form. Take the appointment slip along.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Omi3oh: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Please, anyone who is ready to pair me for legalization, I am ready to pay.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Citialistic(f): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Please who can help me with schools names for February intakes? I've to searching without success
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kevinsun: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2021
Like I made the same mistake too o. Please what's the normal format for filling it?

Thank you.

Deagbo:
Good morning all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.