Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (901068 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
williamszooh:
yes, the results of the draws will be sent to those that submitted their application forms online,later in the day

Oh nice
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Qmab:

Very possible to move from Poland to any part of the world so long you have proper documentation.
proper documentation I don’t understand
Re: Polish Student Visa by tonnymexx: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
What of someone going for Masters and single is it advisable for the person to sponsor himself? What about family tie?
Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Godspeed777:
proper documentation I don’t understand
are you really going for study?,please let me tell you something,it it's more easier to move within the schengen countries with your poland student residence permit than to travel to US or Canada,because they are not part of schengen countries,you will need to apply for visiting or tourist visa of this 2 countries,and also meet up with their requirements before you can be granted the visa to travel to US or Canada
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
williamszooh:
are you really going for study?,please let me tell you something,it it's more easier to move within the schengen countries with your poland student residence permit than to travel to US or Canada,because they are not part of schengen countries,you will need to apply for visiting or tourist visa of this 2 countries,and also meet up with their requirements before you can be granted the visa to travel to US or Canada
im in Poland already
Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Godspeed777:
im in Poland already
Very good of you,firstly,get your poland student residence permit after that makes a research towards your holiday period on how to apply for US or Canada visiting or tourist visa,and the requirements.if you can be able to meet up with their requirements,then apply
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sadineandbread: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
tobianodino:

Fund cc in your name but not advisable to follow that route

I don’t have any one to fund me
Please what if I find a sponsor? What will I need to do ??
Do I need to transfer my money in the sponsors account or what
Please explain ! What does the sponsor need to show ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by tonnymexx: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
What of someone going for Masters and single is it advisable for the person to sponsor himself or use a sponsor? What about family tie? What is the chances of getting visa?

Please someone should attend to this question abeg!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
Anybody get date here? Emails don they enter o
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oghosalv: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Me nor get ooo I am confused what those this means

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oghosalv:
Me nor get ooo I am confused what those this means
it means that your application have not been picked for an appointment date, therefore till next draw date.you don't need to fill another form that particular one is still valid for the next draw

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sadineandbread: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please , does someone need to proof relationship with sponsor
For example , if I want my aunty to sponsor me , do I proof she is my aunty ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Deagbo: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
[I got the same response from the embassy
quote author=Oghosalv post=106589989]Me nor get ooo I am confused what those this means [/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by noboy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sadineandbread:
Please can I apply for masters degree program with a masters degree ?

You will be required to justify why you're doing another Masters. But if I am not wrong, Phd programs are free in Poland. Why not go for it?
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sadineandbread:

I don’t have any one to fund me
Please what if I find a sponsor? What will I need to do ??
Do I need to transfer my money in the sponsors account or what
Please explain ! What does the sponsor need to show ?

Payslips
You can use two sponsors
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
tonnymexx:

What of someone going for Masters and single is it advisable for the person to sponsor himself?

Credit card and a sponsor
Re: Polish Student Visa by tonnymexx: 3:41am On Oct 10, 2021
tobianodino:

Credit card and a sponsor

How please explain in details
Re: Polish Student Visa by aljpimp(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2021
So no one was drawn for appointment yesterday here?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2021
aljpimp:
So no one was drawn for appointment yesterday here?
this drawing method might just be a rat race at the end.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Omi3oh: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Anyone got a legalization date? pls pm me
Re: Polish Student Visa by ExcessShenny: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2021
Do I need to pay for accommodation of 1year wch is roughly €2400 if it is €200 per month because I heard you can use real estate agent in Poland and I don't think the money is refundable if you are not given the visa and I also read that they don't accept document issued by the University concerning accommodation. Pls who can shed more light on this so that I can know the actual amount am putting on water before applying for Poland visa. Thanks guyz
Re: Polish Student Visa by adultiph: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Can a company I own open CC on my behalf since the company is operating and running in Nigeria even if I am not around.
The main aim of going to Poland for msc program is to acquire knowledge that will help me run the company appropriately when I return.

If that is possible, what should be the minimum amount in the CC

Hope that will not affect me negatively in processing my visa.

Please help out if you answer to this.

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Please i need help from anyone who uses the wise app why does it keep rejecting debit card and it says lack of funds is there any other way to load the app
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2021
adultiph:
Can a company I own open CC on my behalf since the company is operating and running in Nigeria even if I am not around.
The main aim of going to Poland for msc program is to acquire knowledge that will help me run the company appropriately when I return.

If that is possible, what should be the minimum amount in the CC

Hope that will not affect me negatively in processing my visa.

Please help out if you answer to this.

Thanks

First can ur company fund your cc i would say yes a company can it is not self sponsored and even for a master program even if it not 100% advice self sponsor gets visa
So i dont think that you have any issue
In my opinion it actually helps with ur home ties prove
And the amount in the cc
This defers and it down to the school the tuition fee ,the city ,your rent, and standard of living.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2021
ExcessShenny:
Do I need to pay for accommodation of 1year wch is roughly €2400 if it is €200 per month because I heard you can use real estate agent in Poland and I don't think the money is refundable if you are not given the visa and I also read that they don't accept document issued by the University concerning accommodation. Pls who can shed more light on this so that I can know the actual amount am putting on water before applying for Poland visa. Thanks guyz

Sorry why are you not using the school dom
And if your school dont have one
Even if u sign a year contract with those landlords you would be paying monthly you contract only get terminated when u didnt pay for a month.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Cypherhendrix:
Please i need help from anyone who uses the wise app why does it keep rejecting debit card and it says lack of funds is there any other way to load the app
Remember naira card has $100 limit. Best to use a domiciliary card.
Re: Polish Student Visa by adultiph: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

First can ur company fund your cc i would say yes a company can it is not self sponsored and even for a master program even if it not 100% advice self sponsor gets visa
So i dont think that you have any issue
In my opinion it actually helps with ur home ties prove
And the amount in the cc
This defers and it down to the school the tuition fee ,the city ,your rent, and standard of living.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by aljpimp(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hehisjosh:
this drawing method might just be a rat race at the end.

I just tire for this whole process
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
aljpimp:

I just tire for this whole process
To my knowledge lot of people got date
Re: Polish Student Visa by aljpimp(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Really.. and 5 of my people here including me no get date o
Re: Polish Student Visa by aljpimp(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

And they got it through this same draw?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
aljpimp:

And they got it through this same draw?
What can i say!.
All I know na say them get date dunno if it thru the pool.
I guess that was the answer to the question .

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Evicsholar(f), JasonSuccess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.