Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902938 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kcallerpsi:

I feel you mate. No one has answered how they got date in this forum. They’ll just come and say they got visa or got denied. I don’t know how we behave as Nigerians. It’s just so bad

Well, I will understand why those who went through the backdoor don't come out to say. The embassy people have spies.

Nigerians in Poland are the reason why they tightened their Visa process. Many who got school Visa end up abandoning their school and took to full time hustling. Some even leave Poland entirely. The schools give feedbacks to the consulate.

I got the above info from someone in Poland, a member of the Nigerian community.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
cuteBB:
Greetings everyone cry

I am so devastated and I do not know if this situation can be savaged.

We all know how difficult it is to get appointment date but I finally got it. So, I got a mail from my school on the 30th of September, 2021, telling g me I would resume late and I should accept online classes and even if my visa was denied I will not get back 50% of my tuition fee.

I replied the mail telling g them I will not enrol for online classes due to our epileptic power and poor data, I would prefer to have my visa first.

Then, on the 10th of October I was sent a mail to signs some documents as it is required for my matric. And I signed and scanned back to them. Little did I know they will use it as a medium to take 50% of my tuition fee(4000 euros)

Then I was denied my visa and I appealed and I was denied again. I wrote to the school informing them of a denial and I need I tuition fee back and they said since I signed the educational documents I am automatically enrolled into the system and I will only be entitled to 50% of my money.

Please no insults as I am already broken as it is. I borrowed the money with the hope of working and paying when I get to Poland. I do not know how I am going to refund the 50% they are about to collect.

Please I need advice. Can I fight them? Can I win this? Please what can I do because I am so scared���

You already signed off the 50% there's nothing you can do.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
CreativeWeb:
1. Please, can one do document legalization for another person in that person's absent?

For someone coming into Abuja from another State, is it possible to finish the legalization in one day, if not, how many days would the person stay in Abuja to wait for the legalization process to finish?

Yes, someone can do for you in absentia.
Re: Polish Student Visa by CuriousAsker: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
My sponsor (father) works and resides abroad, is the certificate of employment with 6 month salary payments acceptable when applying for the student visa here? What other procedures must I do in this scenario?

Good day everyone, once again I come here for assistance and I would be ever-indebted to you for your responses smiley

My father (same surname) who is sponsoring me is working and residing abroad but I currently have his certificate of employment and the payslips. After reading a couple posts here from people with sponsors also living abroad, I understand that they must provide data on their sponsors ID, Passports and or residency permits, and other proofs of relation with the sponsored.

In terms of the certificate of employment and payslips, what other procedures and actions should I take such that this situation wont be an issue for the embassy? I read that people of a similar situation such as I had their sponsor notarize the payslips and certificate of employment. Would it be acceptable if I notarized the payslips, certificate of employment, and sponsorship letter where I live instead of my sponsors residence?

For those that have received their student visas whilst having sponsors who work and reside abroad, I beg that you please tell me how your appointment went and what additional documents you prepared for this particular situation, especially documents on the sponsors payslips, certificate of employment, and letter of sponsorship.

As always, I am ever indebted for any responses.

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
CuriousAsker:

Hello Cyhpherhendrix

Yes, I am below the age of 21 so I definitely am not self sponsoring my undergrad/bachelors education. My parents are sponsoring me so I think there will be no eyebrows raised in that end. Thank you so much for your response, it was very helpful and gives me the confidence heading to my visa appointment now.

Im glad that i can be of help
Good luck in ur appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
fatomayo:
Good day house. Please due to the fact that I couldn't get a appointment date since last July, I asked for extension from my school till January and till now, I couldn't get a date so I want to apply for school fee refund.

Now, my question is can I submit my domiciliary account for the refund?

Nb: I paid through my UBA bank account. I didn't pay through the domiciliary account.
It not necessarily important u receive a refund with the same account you made the payment with
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
CuriousAsker:
My sponsor (father) works and resides abroad, is the certificate of employment with 6 month salary payments acceptable when applying for the student visa here? What other procedures must I do in this scenario?

Good day everyone, once again I come here for assistance and I would be ever-indebted to you for your responses smiley

My father (same surname) who is sponsoring me is working and residing abroad but I currently have his certificate of employment and the payslips. After reading a couple posts here from people with sponsors also living abroad, I understand that they must provide data on their sponsors ID, Passports and or residency permits, and other proofs of relation with the sponsored.

In terms of the certificate of employment and payslips, what other procedures and actions should I take such that this situation wont be an issue for the embassy? I read that people of a similar situation such as I had their sponsor notarize the payslips and certificate of employment. Would it be acceptable if I notarized the payslips, certificate of employment, and sponsorship letter where I live instead of my sponsors residence?

For those that have received their student visas whilst having sponsors who work and reside abroad, I beg that you please tell me how your appointment went and what additional documents you prepared for this particular situation, especially documents on the sponsors payslips, certificate of employment, and letter of sponsorship.

As always, I am ever indebted for any responses.

Thank you

Honestly first thing you need to know foreign sponsor are not advisable but if you go on with one you wont be told to summit any special documents from the one someone with local sponsor
So what are you notorizing it is just your sponsorship letter from your sponsor and yes you can do it in any reputable law firm i advice high court and since you are using payslip all you need is
• 3 months payslip
• Certificate of employment
• your sponsorship letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by CuriousAsker: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cypherhendrix:

Honestly first thing you need to know foreign sponsor are not advisable but if you go on with one you wont be told to summit any special documents from the one someone with local sponsor
So what are you notorizing it is just your sponsorship letter from your sponsor and yes you can do it in any reputable law firm i advice high court and since you are using payslip all you need is
• 3 months payslip
• Certificate of employment
• your sponsorship letter

Ah I see, that is quite relieving to hear that I wont be told to provide any other special documents. I was actually prepared to include my mothers bank account statement just to prove that I sort-of have a local sponsor, even though bank account statements aren't really accepted as POFs. And yes, I will indeed be notarizing the sponsorship letter. Hopefully from the best law firm or high court I can find.

Once again, thank you so much Cypherhendrix. You are quite literally a life saver in how much stress and confusion you've saved me from. Hope you have a great weekend smiley

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
CuriousAsker:

Ah I see, that is quite relieving to hear that I wont be told to provide any other special documents. I was actually prepared to include my mothers bank account statement just to prove that I sort-of have a local sponsor, even though bank account statements aren't really accepted as POFs. And yes, I will indeed be notarizing the sponsorship letter. Hopefully from the best law firm or high court I can find.

Once again, thank you so much Cypherhendrix. You are quite literally a life saver in how much stress and confusion you've saved me from. Hope you have a great weekend smiley
You are welcome and also have a nice weekend
Anticipating your success story grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cypherhendrix:

If u are going for bsc yes €80
But if you are going for msc then it is double that €160
legalization is 30 euros per document in January that I submitted o
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Qmab:
legalization is 30 euros per document in January that I submitted o
Omo for a minute i tot it visa fee i talk am say i make mistakes thanks for clarification
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Mcleo007:

Well, I will understand why those who went through the backdoor don't come out to say. The embassy people have spies.

Nigerians in Poland are the reason why they tightened their Visa process. Many who got school Visa end up abandoning their school and took to full time hustling. Some even leave Poland entirely. The schools give feedbacks to the consulate.

I got the above info from someone in Poland, a member of the Nigerian community.

This happens everywhere in The UK and US
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odepete: 12:35am On Feb 11, 2022
HMU Send a mail.
There could be a way out.

cuteBB:
Greetings everyone cry

I am so devastated and I do not know if this situation can be savaged.

We all know how difficult it is to get appointment date but I finally got it. So, I got a mail from my school on the 30th of September, 2021, telling g me I would resume late and I should accept online classes and even if my visa was denied I will not get back 50% of my tuition fee.

I replied the mail telling g them I will not enrol for online classes due to our epileptic power and poor data, I would prefer to have my visa first.

Then, on the 10th of October I was sent a mail to signs some documents as it is required for my matric. And I signed and scanned back to them. Little did I know they will use it as a medium to take 50% of my tuition fee(4000 euros)

Then I was denied my visa and I appealed and I was denied again. I wrote to the school informing them of a denial and I need I tuition fee back and they said since I signed the educational documents I am automatically enrolled into the system and I will only be entitled to 50% of my money.

Please no insults as I am already broken as it is. I borrowed the money with the hope of working and paying when I get to Poland. I do not know how I am going to refund the 50% they are about to collect.

Please I need advice. Can I fight them? Can I win this? Please what can I do because I am so scared���
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 12:35am On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=CreativeWeb post=110082676]I wanted to apply to Vincent Pol University Lublin. The school directed me to use Euroscholars. I told them that I want to apply directly by myself. The school said that I must use the agent or I apply to another school.

Euroscholars charges €300 just for helping you submit application to school. They will not help in getting appointment and securing visa. They said they will guide me on visa application

Please, which other schools can I apply by myself. The course is Nursing

Send a mail to me, that’s my school
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 4:15am On Feb 11, 2022
In poland you cannot work and pay your tuition fee here.there are two things involved.its either you study or you work.and the money you work is just for rent bills food.dont let anybody deceive you with pictures and good talks..some will tell you that you can apply to IT jobs and get big salary.but the probability is like getting an oil and gas job in nigeria. You know how it is.the reason people are silent here is the fact that they are already in a messed up situation and as such,they are looking for a woman to marry or other countries to go and study and make money.poland is just like Ukraine.but they are just opportuned to be in Schengen and EU.the way people are dying to leave nigeria,that's the way all blacks are dying to leave poland.so be careful.so for those who will be paying thier bills for them selves and sponsoring themselves, and still want to come to poland don't expect anything big.just be ready to face hell and overcome.or just see poland as a route to other better EU country where you can make lots of money and stand as a pillar in your family.i am not talking to those who are spoonfed.we know ourselves here.thank you

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 7:04am On Feb 11, 2022
Escanor:
In poland you cannot work and pay your tuition fee here.there are two things involved.its either you study or you work.and the money you work is just for rent bills food.dont let anybody deceive you with pictures and good talks..some will tell you that you can apply to IT jobs and get big salary.but the probability is like getting an oil and gas job in nigeria. You know how it is.the reason people are silent here is the fact that they are already in a messed up situation and as such,they are looking for a woman to marry or other countries to go and study and make money.poland is just like Ukraine.but they are just opportuned to be in Schengen and EU.the way people are dying to leave nigeria,that's the way all blacks are dying to leave poland.so be careful.so for those who will be paying thier bills for them selves and sponsoring themselves, and still want to come to poland don't expect anything big.just be ready to face hell and overcome.or just see poland as a route to other better EU country where you can make lots of money and stand as a pillar in your family.i am not talking to those who are spoonfed.we know ourselves here.thank you

You cannot work for Poland companies, does that exclude one from Independent contract works like freelance as long as that exists I think some will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2022
I beg to disagree bro.

While it's good to plan to pay your one year tuition fee and cost of living (which is what is expected from you in the first place) there is also the chance of getting good jobs in Poland while studying. From my own experience, I am studying tuition free and I arrived Poland with almost 18 months experience in the financial sector. Within two months of my arrival, I got a job with a good company in the same financial sector and it's going to be very hard for me to leave here after my studies because I don't see what I can get in other countries that I'm not getting in Poland. I have friends who are students as well working in IT, banking, education etc in some kind of companies that you can only fantasize about getting a job in, in countries like the UK. My story is different from yours because I had a plan and I did my research well. No country is heaven, if you do not have a plan, you will go there and suffer as well.

Escanor:

11 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2022
qtguru:

You cannot work for Poland companies, does that exclude one from Independent contract works like freelance as long as that exists I think some will be alright.

Please plan to pay your first year fees and cost of living at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2022
Amanee:

Please plan to pay your first year fees and cost of living at least.

yes solid advice

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Escanor:

Experiences and skillsets differ. So no two persons can have the same “story about living abroad”.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by brijibs: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
It appears Poland does not require international students to block €8,000.
Please, are there other EU countries do not have this requirement?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Very Apt...........It's about time we say it the way it is.

I have colleagues here who are not even into IT and are earning well as a student. I mean they're saving x2 of what they're earning in Nigeria before they left.

Sometimes your lectures and work might clash but with good time planning & management you should be fine considering that you let your employers know that you're a student before they employ you.

So Yes; Experience differs.

Amanee:
I beg to disagree bro.

While it's good to plan to pay your one year tuition fee and cost of living (which is what is expected from you in the first place) there is also the chance of getting good jobs in Poland while studying. From my own experience, I am studying tuition free and I arrived Poland with almost 18 months experience in the financial sector. Within two months of my arrival, I got a job with a good company in the same financial sector and it's going to be very hard for me to leave here after my studies because I don't see what I can get in other countries that I'm not getting in Poland. I have friends who are students as well working in IT, banking, education etc in some kind of companies that you can only fantasize about getting a job in, in countries like the UK. My story is different from yours because I had a plan and I did my research well. No country is heaven, if you do not have a plan, you will go there and suffer as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
It's even better if you're an Independent worker/Freelancer. You have no issues

qtguru:

Re: Polish Student Visa by BummyMatth: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please how can one apply multiple times, my school advised we keep applying, which gives higher chances of getting an appointment date.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 12:51am On Feb 14, 2022
BummyMatth:
Please how can one apply multiple times, my school advised we keep applying, which gives higher chances of getting an appointment date.

Step 1: play around your name. For instance John Doe Fred can also be John D. F. Or J. Doe Fred.

Step 2: Use different email addresses.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by BummyMatth: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2022
AllKnowing:

Step 1: play around your name. For instance John Doe Fred can also be John D. F. Or J. Doe Fred.

Step 2: Use different email addresses.
Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by apostlejuly(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
apostlejuly:
Good day Gurus in the house,

Please how do i go about Health insurance and eligibility letter.

Your reply will be much appreciated, thanks all!
Use allianz for ur insurance you can contact them
U would get eligibility letter from MOE just request for it

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hugepeter: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Has anyone gotten visa appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2022
necz:
Very Apt...........It's about time we say it the way it is.

I have colleagues here who are not even into IT and are earning well as a student. I mean they're saving x2 of what they're earning in Nigeria before they left.

Sometimes your lectures and work might clash but with good time planning & management you should be fine considering that you let your employers know that you're a student before they employ you.

So Yes; Experience differs.

Yes to be honest it is difficult getting a job, I got some offers but from Krakow, I could not take it because I rep Wroclaw. paying one-year school fees will help a lot, learning how to drive and getting your license in NG will help you run Uber

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 7:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Amanee:
I beg to disagree bro.

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. THE CURRENCY IS POOR. THE PAY IS WORST. THE JOBS YOU GET ARE JUST FOR FOOD AND RENT. WELL, MY SCHOOL IS EVEN CHEAP 1250 EUROS PER SEMESTER 5500 ZLOTY. WHERE DO YOU BASE WARSZAWA? I BASE IN WROCLAW, WE ARE ONE HOUR FROM GERMANY HERE HAHAHAHAHAH

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2022
I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THEY WILL GRANT IT BULGARIA IS A SMALL COUNTRY [quote author=bankyret post=110096139][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.