Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (900855 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Blinking44: 3:10am On Feb 22, 2022
AllKnowing:

Not true

Hi bro,
I recently got admission at PULS,
I will like to seek your guidance on the processes required,.
I sent you an email, pls accept.
I was told to pay within two weeks of receiving the invite email,.
Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chamberlain75: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2022
Already affected just have your Plan B
qtguru:
Another reason to worry, is the whole Russia issue. At this point I am stressed. Because Poland will be affected no doubt

Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Chamberlain75:

Omo na to face Freelance visa, all the money down the drain cry
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Chamberlain75:
ministry of foreign affairs said it’s fake news but I would still advise for plan B

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxidooo1990: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Chamberlain75:

Fake news

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Chamberlain75:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Maxidooo1990:

Fake news

Oh, great!

However, I think it might be true, even if its unofficial. MOst embassies would not be issuing visas with an impending crisis at hand.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello.
Please i need a reply on this, if you have precess poland student visa or you are already in poland through school especially (wsg University) Please I need your responds on this

I choose a school in poland wsg University though am going for October intake.

I have a sponsor (my aunty) so she said I should tell her the estimate of all my school process so as to send the money at once without me disturbing her.

My school one year tuition fees is 2520 euro
Application is 300 euro.
Please I want to know the sending rate if is on black market or bank rate, I just need an estimate rate in naira..
Insurance fees ( my course is 3 years) how many Insurance do I need and the amount?
Ministry of education.
Ministry of foreign affairs.
Embassy legislation.
Visa fees.

Please I need the total of all this in naira both sending... how much should should I tell her to send to me, aside flight money and proof of fund.

Await for your response thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ini13853: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Folayemi4444:
Please who know anything or anyone going to WSG university March resumption date
Let’s tag along pls
i am but I’m for October intake
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ini13853: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nesyma:
I got my visa today o.
for how long you started the process?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ini13853: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Keninn001:
Please which schools have early admission for October 2022 semester
Vincent Pol university, WSG
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bigzymes(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
I am for March intake at WSG
Ini13853:
i am but I’m for October intake
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amycanada(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Which school is this please?
cuteBB:
Greetings everyone cry

I am so devastated and I do not know if this situation can be savaged.

We all know how difficult it is to get appointment date but I finally got it. So, I got a mail from my school on the 30th of September, 2021, telling g me I would resume late and I should accept online classes and even if my visa was denied I will not get back 50% of my tuition fee.

I replied the mail telling g them I will not enrol for online classes due to our epileptic power and poor data, I would prefer to have my visa first.

Then, on the 10th of October I was sent a mail to signs some documents as it is required for my matric. And I signed and scanned back to them. Little did I know they will use it as a medium to take 50% of my tuition fee(4000 euros)

Then I was denied my visa and I appealed and I was denied again. I wrote to the school informing them of a denial and I need I tuition fee back and they said since I signed the educational documents I am automatically enrolled into the system and I will only be entitled to 50% of my money.

Please no insults as I am already broken as it is. I borrowed the money with the hope of working and paying when I get to Poland. I do not know how I am going to refund the 50% they are about to collect.

Please I need advice. Can I fight them? Can I win this? Please what can I do because I am so scared���
Re: Polish Student Visa by Greyworld: 5:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Cypherhendrix:

If u are going for bsc yes €80
But if you are going for msc then it is double that €160
Hi pls I'm asking for clarification... Anyone with idea can help also. A friend applied for Masters in Jagiellonian University, now she needs to pay application fee but can't use her naira acct. Please any suggestions as to go about it?.

Thnks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Greyworld: 5:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Blinking44:

Hi bro,
I recently got admission at PULS,
I will like to seek your guidance on the processes required,.
I sent you an email, pls accept.
I was told to pay within two weeks of receiving the invite email,.
Thank you.

Hi bro, i already asked but I kinda need an urgent response cos of time. How can some pay for the application (admission) in zloty from Nigeria. Tnks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Greyworld:

Hi bro, i already asked but I kinda need an urgent response cos of time. How can some pay for the application (admission) in zloty from Nigeria. Tnks

Not to discourage you but to also advise not to put all your eggs in one basket, Poland is extremely difficult to enter now.

However, to your question; you can make direct deposit to the school from your bank. I know of first bank. There's a CBN form you will fill, which you'd be required to attach your admission letter and other details, the bank would send payment directly to the school at the official exchange rate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Greyworld: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mcleo007:

Not to discourage you but to also advise not to put all your eggs in one basket, Poland is extremely difficult to enter now.

However, to your question; you can make direct deposit to the school from your bank. I know of first bank. There's a CBN form you will fill, which you'd be required to attach your admission letter and other details, the bank would send payment directly to the school at the official exchange rate.
Okay Thanks Sir.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gernny(f): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
How is it difficult to enter
Mcleo007:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Gernny:
How is it difficult to enter

1. Visa appointment problems
2. Very low visa approval rates.

For number 2, chances just became slimmer for applicants in West Africa and other 3rd World Nations owing to the brewing crises between Ukraine and Russia. Poland is at the receiving end of a refugee crisis. There won’t be a lot of visa issuance in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anyone doing Wsiza online class?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pls, is there anyone who has gone fr interview lately like since the start of this week Pls respond, pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Anyone seen this?

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
It official
Payslip and cc is now invalid
I guess bank statement is the new norms
People who went for submission/appeal cant submit with their financial documents as at today!

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
tobianodino:
Anyone seen this?

Latest development? Na was for these people.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cypherhendrix:
It official
People who went for submission/appeal cant submit with their financial documents as at today!

This is serious. And bank statements would be the type that has huge monthly inflow of at least 500k.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Suremarcus1:
Pls, is there anyone who has gone fr interview lately like since the start of this week Pls respond, pls

I learnt they didn't give dates last week. Guess it's due to the ongoing crisis.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Greyworld:

Hi pls I'm asking for clarification... Anyone with idea can help also. A friend applied for Masters in Jagiellonian University, now she needs to pay application fee but can't use her naira acct. Please any suggestions as to go about it?.

Thnks
Sorry im just seeing this
Tell the person to find someone in poland to help with the payment and you would pay or transfer the naira equivalent
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
tobianodino:
Anyone seen this?

Sponsor must be a family member now! Careful not to miss that part guys. I believe these new requirements Favour October intake applicants.

Start now to “realistically feed” the account you intend to use as POF.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cypherhendrix:
It official

Like seriously??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
AllKnowing:

Sponsor must be a family member now! Careful not to miss that part guys. I believe these new requirements Favour October intake applicants.

Start now to “realistically feed” the account you intend to use as POF.

Favors them, but no guarantees as they can change the format before then or revert to previous options.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mcleo007:

Favors them, but no guarantees as they can change the format before then or revert to previous options.

You have a point! Polish Embassy in Nigeria is the most inconsistent.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Greyworld: 4:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Cypherhendrix:

Sorry im just seeing this
Tell the person to find someone in poland to help with the payment and you would pay or transfer the naira equivalent
Okay thnks. She has done it already. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.