Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903051 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dencyapex:

Hello there!

Please who is studying in this school or (Wszia Opole) or traveling there.

Higher School of Management and Administration in Opole
School of Management and Administration, Opole
wszia Opole.

Me

I need assistance. Thanks �
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zagee: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Kcallerpsi:

Please, don’t say what you don’t know… CGPA depends on the school and it’s not a general thing
3.0 is the benchmark for msc in poland, perhaps work experience might count
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ini13853: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
enyraver:

Is E massage same as pm? I am interested in the whatsapp group. I have sent an e message. Thanks
pls add me to the account WhatsApp group too 09063437112 thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ini13853: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Hello guys pls I need your help. I already filled my application but I misspelled the name of the school
“University of Economics “ instead of University of Economy. Will this affect me, what should I do pls help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ini13853:
Hello guys pls I need your help. I already filled my application but I misspelled the name of the school
“University of Economics “ instead of University of Economy. Will this affect me, what should I do pls help
You can always fill a corrected form
Re: Polish Student Visa by CuriousAsker: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Steve411:
I need your help I've been in Abuja since I couldn't get visa appointment I've been studying online even till this moment THE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION Poland.. still waiting for visa appointment date for submission.
I'm already frustrated and don't want to call for refund coz I want to study that course.
WhatsApp: 07040848448
Email: oluebubepaul222@gmail.com

Hey man, sorry to hear that. I was like you actually, I took online classes cuz I wasnt able to attend the university that I had already been studying in. How can I help you? Are there specific things regarding the visa appointment that you need help with? I'll try my best to help you
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ini13853:

Not a problem at all. Fill another form and take with you on the day of your interview
Re: Polish Student Visa by Engrlarrison(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please can you add me to the group too
Re: Polish Student Visa by eightyeight: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Hey guys. Can a friend help me authenticate my documents in Abuja. I have been seeing conflicting opinions here and i will like to sure. Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2022
eightyeight:
Hey guys. Can a friend help me authenticate my documents in Abuja. I have been seeing conflicting opinions here and i will like to sure. Thanks.

Yes. Someone can do it on your behalf.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kcallerpsi: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Zagee:

3.0 is the benchmark for msc in poland, perhaps work experience might count

Don’t argue what you don’t know

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxidooo1990: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kcallerpsi:

Don’t argue what you don’t know

Dude he's right. The condition can based on individual schools but the benchmark is 3.00 for second circle studies in Poland.
Here is the link for verification. https://kwalifikator.nawa.gov.pl/Home/Details/54
https://kwalifikator.nawa.gov.pl/Home/Details/55
Re: Polish Student Visa by timilehinemmanu(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hello guys how are you doing please I need your help with the processing of Poland I want to apply to university of wroclaw for bsc program I am just 20 years please I have my waec and testimonials with me do I need to authenticate it before submitting to the school or I can just attached and send
And please how much does it cost to auntenticate and how will I apply for the visa in Abuja and does vfs support Poland study visa appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
timilehinemmanu:
Hello guys how are you doing please I need your help with the processing of Poland I want to apply to university of wroclaw for bsc program I am just 20 years please I have my waec and testimonials with me do I need to authenticate it before submitting to the school or I can just attached and send
And please how much does it cost to auntenticate and how will I apply for the visa in Abuja and does vfs support Poland study visa appointment

1. Authenticate now. I advise that.
2. Wroclaw needs legalization before admission I’m aware.
3. No VFS; everything is handled by the embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by timilehinemmanu(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please is it credit card the embassy recommend or bank statement
Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
AllKnowing:

1. Authenticate now. I advise that.
2. Wroclaw needs legalization before admission I’m aware.
3. No VFS; everything is handled by the embassy

The Uwr(University Of Wroclaw) doesnt need Legalisation before they offer u admission.
Re: Polish Student Visa by davidowizkid: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
AllKnowing:

Mr David, at exactly 7:34pm last night I sent you a group link. And for all those sending PMs to be added, trust me, I like to share information. And teach people.

But this is one group you don’t want to join if you’re particularly interested in Poland. Protect your positive spirits, please!
pls edit this message so my number can go off this site
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn001: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Greetings, please i need schools with cheap or free tuition in science or management, thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cityoflight: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
timilehinemmanu:
Please is it credit card the embassy recommend or bank statement
I heard the embassy doesn't accept bank statements
Either of;
Credit Card Certificates
Traveller's cheque
Pay slips
Scholarships
Gift Deeds

Ps; I am only entirely sure of Credit card Certificates, scholarships and pay slips.
Re: Polish Student Visa by eightyeight: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cityoflight:

I heard the embassy doesn't accept bank statements
Either of;
Credit Card Certificates
Traveller's cheque
Pay slips
Scholarships
Gift Deeds

Ps; I am only entirely sure of Credit card Certificates, scholarships and pay slips.

The embassies rule has changed on finance. They only accept bank statements now.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Suremarcus1:

The Uwr(University Of Wroclaw) doesnt need Legalisation before they offer u admission.

Kindly check again. Almost every Polish University that didn’t previously require Legalization before admission, now needs it.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cityoflight: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2022
eightyeight:

The embassies rule has changed on finance. They only accept bank statements now.

Oh...wow.....Thanks for the update.
Re: Polish Student Visa by BummyMatth: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
If possible, we should start considering other options , since it doesn’t look like this appointment date draws will get better, I have been waiting since last year OCTOBER , can’t make plans just here waiting, I have requested for a refund from the university, cause I am tired of deferring my admission. It is really frustrating…

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by GYZSERVICES1: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2022
eightyeight:

We can help you with the authentication of your documents at the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja if need be.

Best wishes
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2022
BummyMatth:
If possible, we should start considering other options , since it doesn’t look like this appointment date draws will get better, I have been waiting since last year OCTOBER , can’t make plans just here waiting, I have requested for a refund from the university, cause I am tired of deferring my admission. It is really frustrating…
Appoint is actually worst than before any new developments seems to be harder than before

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Suremarcus1:

University of Wroclaw requires legalization before accepting your application
Re: Polish Student Visa by Drees007: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dencyapex:

Hello there!

Please who is studying in this school or (Wszia Opole) or traveling there.

Higher School of Management and Administration in Opole
School of Management and Administration, Opole
wszia Opole.

I need assistance. Thanks �
Same here bro also an aspirant
You Can ask questions I’d answer the ones I know
I’ve just gone for my interview I’m awaiting Visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Drees007: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
enyraver:
Please guyz be updating us here if you got appointement. It would lighten our minds������.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olawale4424: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good evening guys I will like to be on the WhatsApp group, please add me 09044249288
Re: Polish Student Visa by MN07: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Drees007:

Same here bro also an aspirant
You Can ask questions I’d answer the ones I know
I’ve just gone for my interview I’m awaiting Visa

How often did you apply to get an appointment date.

I applied since December till today no appointment.

Please help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn001: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Olawale4424:
Good evening guys I will like to be on the WhatsApp group, please add me 09044249288

Please lets do away with whatsapp group it will not help us, if this is a WhatsApp group you can't read the previous messages posted many years ago and some WhatsApp group the admin use it to scam people, please lets be careful before they scam us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.