Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (891203 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Promise21700: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
LiftedMan:

Hello bro. I'm actually searching for a means of paying the application fees in PLN, the school I'm applying to only takes PLN.
please what’s the name of your school
Re: Polish Student Visa by OluwaNShola(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please who applied to poznan University of economics and business?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nnadivictory1: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mcleo007:

Unless your school demands that you legalize your documents at the Polish embassy as a condition before giving your admission, then I will say not to bother yourself till you get the visa approval. Getting the visa is the goal. Legalization can come much later. Just legalize at the MOE and MOFA, and you ar good.

You cant pair with someone. You have to book it online and come on the date you are given. You can also get it through someone. I mean, you dont have to be there physically, you can achieve that through a proxy.

If you are applying for next year intake, then fine. This is the time to start.

It is for this year oo, just got my passport after so much stress
Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please who has an appointment date soon. I need to legalize my document asap as the deadline for admission is approaching.

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ddaniella: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Nnadivictory1:

Good morning. Please my brother has a problem, he has been applying for polish visa since last year, not until he started the program online. We are still trying to get a date from the polish embassies website for his visa interview date
How do we go about it?
I would appreciate it if you can advise
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nnadivictory1: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2022
I will advise u to scroll up this thread and follow from the 400th page down
Trust me I am still starting out too but the Ogs here already have answers to your questions in the previous posts

Ddaniella:

Good morning. Please my brother has a problem, he has been applying for polish visa since last year, not until he started the program online. We are still trying to get a date from the polish embassies website for his visa interview date
How do we go about it?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by OluwaNShola(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pls is there anyone going to poznan University of economics and business, who has recently received visa?
Dm me pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by KristaPretty(f): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Soulvein:

Stay away from that school for your own good. They are bloody scammers that would seize a huge chunk if not all of your tuition if you are not careful, when you eventually seek a refund. Anything WSZIA should be avoided.
By merely reading their refund policy you will have an idea of what you are getting yourself into.

Abeg stop talking trash

Your problem is that you clearly failed to read the terms if contract for refund. Now you are discouraging others instead of accepting your mess!!!

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Promise21700: 2:36am On Jul 08, 2022
KristaPretty:

Abeg stop talking trash

Your problem is that you clearly failed to read the terms if contract for refund. Now you are discouraging others instead of accepting your mess!!!
thanks bro, do you know about the university?
Re: Polish Student Visa by LiftedMan: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Evicsholar:
Hello everyone,

Please who has an appointment date soon. I need to legalize my document asap as the deadline for admission is approaching.

Thank you

Me self Dey find.
Re: Polish Student Visa by LiftedMan: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Omowunmi90:
Plz guys I really need help to book date for documents legalization at the polish embassy.and the deadline is fast approaching.
I don't mind if anyone has successfully booked a date and can help out since it can be done via proxy.abeg help somebody

Hello, did you get date?
Re: Polish Student Visa by LiftedMan: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2022
If any1 has date for legalization, please Can we partner together.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AlayeKondogbia: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Has anyone ever opened a bank account in poland as means of showing proof funds b4?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ddaniella:

How do we go about it?

He shouldn't have gone ahead with the online. He stands a chance of denial if he eventually gets a date. They'd admonish him to continue and finish online.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nnadivictory1:

Try another country as plan B. Poland would frustrate your life.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Bigzaddy2004: 4:16am On Jul 09, 2022
If I want to purchase an insurance for the visa interview do I purchase a health insurance plan or a travel insurance plan?

And also for a bachelor's program of three years would two years of insurance suffice?
Re: Polish Student Visa by KristaPretty(f): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Nnadivictory1:
If I start to apply for my visa this week , is it too late?

It's not, July is booked and you can only be hopeful to get a date in August
Re: Polish Student Visa by KristaPretty(f): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2022
nivlek:
Can anyone help with the kind of questions to prepare for visa interview please?

Their head de touch o

Back then they asked my sister to write 5 reasons why she wants to go to Poland

I was asked to name the cities close to my own city of choice and to locate it on the map lmao
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Promise21700:
Good evening guys I’m new here, please as anybody here gotten admission into The Academy of Management and Administration in Opole
Please any other candidates apart from me?

Yes I have
Re: Polish Student Visa by Busola011: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
[sub]

He shouldn't have gone ahead with the online. He stands a chance of denial if he eventually gets a date. They'd admonish him to continue and finish online. [/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Busola011: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mcleo007:

He shouldn't have gone ahead with the online. He stands a chance of denial if he eventually gets a date. They'd admonish him to continue and finish online.

How will they know he started online if he doesn’t tell them.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Folayemi4444(f): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good day house
Please someone should guide with No 1here.
I don't understand the obligation letter and what they mean?

Please someone should help with this

Re: Polish Student Visa by Soulvein: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
KristaPretty:

Abeg stop talking trash

That mod that deleted my post and left the comment from that mannerless kid that quoted me above must be a very big SIMP! Na this kind behavior put Nigeria for where we dey like this today.
Re: Polish Student Visa by KristaPretty(f): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Soulvein:

That mod that deleted my post and left the comment from that mannerless kid that quoted me above must be a very big SIMP! Na this kind behavior put Nigeria for where we dey like this today.

Shows that what you posted was something senseless and dumb.

Me over you dawg!!!!

Peace out!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emmanuelku: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good day everyone please will like to know if the system of getting visa appointments has changed from the normal draw process or still the same process because I applied since February and have not gotten any date till now
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nnadivictory1: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thanks so much
Also please, in the appointment form , they asked "expected day of arrival and expected day of departure"
what should I fill as am going for October intake
They also asked "Planned duration of stay or transit. Please specify the number of days"

KristaPretty:

It's not, July is booked and you can only be hopeful to get a date in August
Re: Polish Student Visa by OluwaNShola(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Please has anyone received his/her visa recently, pls can u kindly share ur experience �
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Emmanuelku:
Good day everyone please will like to know if the system of getting visa appointments has changed from the normal draw process or still the same process because I applied since February and have not gotten any date till now

Yes it has changed

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (567) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.