Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (900659 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lekzy06: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
seriously I tire for the guy.

You dey alright? I tell you say I dey go or I don pay ? I dey make enquiries you dey complain.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lekzy06: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
how fa..wetin be your purpose of travelling out..to school or to hustle.e get why I dey ask

Hustle you mean ? School sha
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lekzy06: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
enyraver:

Sorry about the Georgia experience. I pray God give you divine direction on the right part. Just believe Georgia was not meant to favor and that's why it didn't work out( use that one hold body)

My advice for you, do extensive research on your own before choosing a country. You really don't need an agent for application cos most of them are just after your money. They source for knowledge is not like they went to school to study different countries processing and they keep learning so what you need is knowledge. Go to Youtube download videos and watch at your free time. Naira land is a very vital research platform, trust me if you take your time to check different nairaland trend, you would be able to make a good decision. Chatting one on one with different people won't help u make an informed decision, there would sentiments. I would send a mail but please make your research first so you would have valid questions to ask. For Poland check from page 400, you would see people’s process.
I am currently stressed with appointment date and often on the website so me set get my own for body. It's easier when you have done enough research & have valid questions.

For schools in Poland that accepts international students and teaches in English, click this link
https://study.gov.pl/studyfinder?field_area_tid=All&field_level_tid=21&field_language_tid=18&page=1

For youtubers to look out for those people I screenshot there YouTube page. Most of them check their last year videos for study guide. The only difference in processing this year compared to last year is POF method, most schools now wants you legalize your certificate at the polish embassy before giving admission & appointment booking.

Omo thank you gan. More of the reason why I would like to communicate privately. Everything go better by God’s grace!. And I will check them out and decide on what to do. I go still like Make you reply my mail tho �

Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Summerbutterfly: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello people,

Please oo somebody should reply if they have info about appointments for students.
My school is opening on the 4th of October 2022 and I Am yet to get an appointment date.

Please someone should help with any info

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Summerbutterfly:
Hello people,

Please oo somebody should reply if they have info about appointments for students.
My school is opening on the 4th of October 2022 and I Am yet to get an appointment date.

Thank you

I think it will be better to ask your school for extension letter because the date might have entered October by now
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sharly343(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
After giving up to 3 agents my info, so as to get me an appointment date, Omo none could give me. And my resumption is October 1st. I kuku don tire.

Please I want to ask, what are the process of doing an interview in Benin Republic? Please someone should give me a guide on how to do my interview in another country. I will really appreciate
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Sharly343:
After giving up to 3 agents my info, so as to get me an appointment date, Omo none could give me. And my resumption is October 1st. I kuku don tire.

Please I want to ask, what are the process of doing an interview in Benin Republic? Please someone should give me a guide on how to do my interview in another country. I will really appreciate
I dont think you can do an interview in benin, the best bet is senegal and unlike earlier this year it has toughen up, and i heard somewhere you would be needing a valid temporary resident ID.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sharly343(f): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Cypherhendrix:

I dont think you can do an interview in benin, the best bet is senegal and unlike earlier this year it has toughen up, and i heard somewhere you would be needing a valid temporary resident ID.

Thank you, but I am not talking about Poland. Because I heard Poland embassy is not in Benin Republic.
Re: Polish Student Visa by skyboi2013: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Please my school is resuming on the 4th of October and am yet to get an appointment date and I have requested for an extension but not granted yet. Pls � someone should advice me on how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by skyboi2013: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Lekzy06:

Omo thank you gan. More of the reason why I would like to communicate privately. Everything go better by God’s grace!. And I will check them out and decide on what to do. I go still like Make you reply my mail tho �

Warm regards.
cool
Re: Polish Student Visa by skyboi2013: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Summerbutterfly:
Hello people,

Thank you
what is the name of your school and have you emailed them for extension letter?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2022
For those who said Goodness has not been shared. Here is one

Someone was granted Visa yesterday!

Let's keep striving, don't give up

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Mialosubedac:

Congratulations.
More good news in Jesus name(amen)

I never still get appointment date sha
Re: Polish Student Visa by theguyhilarious: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hi all, I am a newbie here.
I need tips on how to go on with this polish student waka.
Any tips will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pyeha12: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good day everyone,
Please is there anyone who Applied to Vincent Pol University?
Re: Polish Student Visa by clarenceisclassy: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Guys I got admission for Wsg university of economy
Iv paid to someone to get my date and she keep telling me to stay calm that’s it only take 2 weeks for my passport to stay with the embassy
The invitation says in resuming on the first of October
What are my odds
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
clarenceisclassy:
Guys I got admission for Wsg university of economy
Iv paid to someone to get my date and she keep telling me to stay calm that’s it only take 2 weeks for my passport to stay with the embassy
The invitation says in resuming on the first of October
What are my odds

People are also still looking for date now, but to be on safer side request for extension letter from your school
Re: Polish Student Visa by demmy79: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Poland Visa appointment is most difficult now around the World most worst is Abuja embassy....Why not try France,Italy and Portugal study which has easy Study Visa process
Lekzy06:

Thanks for your response. But please email or WhatsApp will be better honestly. I don’t really understand how this nairaland works, I’m new here,
And i Think a smooth and direct conversation with just few people will be better, I might have to use an agent tho. But firstly I wanna understand how it all works. I just got denied a Georgia �� Visa for no genuine reason 2 days ago. After having to come to Ethiopia for the interview, spent alot of money and all, I’m still here actually. So I’m just like trying to consider other countries,I’m yet to decide if i might have to come back to Nigeria or not. Not just me, about 15 Nigerians I have met so far were denied as well. I think it’s something with the country. Cuz we have a little WhatsApp group and everyone has been denied, never even heard of anyone they granted the visa in this couple of months. So I’m just trying to get the fact and everything right about the next step, and
People hardly talk about the other side of countries ,
They only talk about the good part. And all agents are only after money. They got me into this Georgia mess. So I have to know and have adequate idea about this poland I’m trying to process. And I noticed you’re just the perfect person that I can talk to. I Read few of your comments and it was nice. So that’s just my opinion. Sorry to bother you. But it is actually important to me. I’m still going through this Georgia stress, cuz I’m working on the school fees refund and all. I hope you understand me ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by demmy79: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Which University grant extension?
Mialosubedac:

People are also still looking for date now, but to be on safer side request for extension letter from your school
Re: Polish Student Visa by Solsdem: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bro check your email pls

Mialosubedac:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2022
demmy79:
Which University grant extension?

Almost all, you just have to ask them for it
Re: Polish Student Visa by Boneritaa: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2022
Oskha007:

Congrats
please I just got an interview date for Poland and it’s in November but my school resumes October 4th and they’re saying November is too late to resume, what can I do?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
It's not late.

Mail you school; Tell them the Embassy just gave you an appointment date and that you will need an extension letter because your resumption date would have been exceeded before your visa appointment date.

Boneritaa:
please I just got an interview date for Poland and it’s in November but my school resumes October 4th and they’re saying November is too late to resume, what can I do?

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Skillful001: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Boneritaa:
how did you got the date pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by SuperWriter(f): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Ever since I've been checking on this thread, no one have ever post how they were given Visa.
Is it the embassy or people don't want to share their success story with us?

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Boneritaa:

You can also ask them to defer your admission to February in the case they insist November is late.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by clarenceisclassy: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Polish embassy
My resumption is on the 1st
Even if I’m granted the date and visa
Can I resume late?
Re: Polish Student Visa by SuperWriter(f): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
clarenceisclassy:
Polish embassy
My resumption is on the 1st
Even if I’m granted the date and visa
Can I resume late?
That depends on your school, just ask them for extension.
Re: Polish Student Visa by clarenceisclassy: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
They not replying brother
Lol
Omo!
Confusion break bone
Re: Polish Student Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Any one Poland please verify this office for me, if they are real or fake

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.