Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902155 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2020
Tomyusf141:

I am in his shoes o, tho I have my student transcript but not sure they’l accept that one!!!
Someone should answer pls.
By the way , what school are you applying to?
there noting you can do about it you either contact the school and tell them your situation. If maybe there can grant you admission so later when the lockdown is over you can get it
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tomyusf141: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2020
kid7soccer:
there noting you can do about it you either contact the school and tell them your situation. If maybe there can grant you admission so later when the lockdown is over you can get it

Thank you. Well for now I think application for most schools are closed. Kindly hint me if you know anyone that’s still on for admission.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Tomyusf141:

Thank you. Well for now I think application for most schools are closed. Kindly hint me if you know anyone that’s still on for admission.
Lodz August 14th is the deadline.

that where I'm going but I can get transcript.

Try warsaw and worclaw university

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Tomyusf141: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2020
kid7soccer:
Lodz August 14th is the deadline.

that where I'm going but I can get transcript.

Try warsaw and worclaw university

I appreciate the response man.
Dziękuję Ci

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AgentBates: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Recosima:

Please oo, so someone can't sponsor you unless he/she bears your surname? I just don't get that.

That's not true.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Femmy101: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
I read somewhere on this thread that MOE/MFA no longer attestate student copy of transcripts that it needs to be sent to them directly by the school or something like that. Can someone who attestated/Legalize his /her transcript of recent shed light on the validity of this info before i waste money. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Femmy101:
I read somewhere on this thread that MOE/MFA no longer attestate student copy of transcripts that it needs to be sent to them directly by the school or something like that. Can someone who attestated/Legalize his /her transcript of recent shed light on the validity of this info before i waste money. Thanks

Please quote the post bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
please how do we go about the nostrification?
does anyone have any information if MOE and MFA are open? thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Recosima: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2020
AgentBates:

That's not true.

I saw it here and i almost got worried till i checked the polish embassy site for better clarification..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Stallion93(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello, Please I’ve been thinking of going to Poland as soon as borders open and flights resume, I already have a BSc so my intention mainly is to go and work but Since it looks like a student visa is somewhat easier to obtain I don’t mind Going for a masters degree. I’d be glad if someone can help with credible information on how to migrate. City of choice is Wroclaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by Easthood5(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Guys please is that so some Poland universities require you legalize your documents at the Polish embassy first before you can be accepted
I'm applying to Adam Mickiewicz University.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Daniella1998: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Looks like they have opened poland borders but for only eu citizens.
read here : https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/poland-reopens-its-borders-on-june-13/

i guess there's some hope.
Re: Polish Student Visa by emmadaddy: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
I am currently studying in belarus, I have almost finished my father money, please I need help on relocating to Poland for study and work,

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys, I've been reading all you guys have been saying, please what exactly are the documents I will legalise for undergraduate so I can go do them tomorrow
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
emmadaddy:
I am currently studying in belarus, I have almost finished my father money, please I need help on relocating to Poland for study and work,
Sorry bro. Are there no jobs in Belarus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by kingohi: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2020
How do you intend to do this, are the MOE & MFA open for legalization in Abuja now?

courageonyekwel:
Hey guys, I've been reading all you guys have been saying, please what exactly are the documents I will legalise for undergraduate so I can go do them tomorrow
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2020
I heard they're open now
Re: Polish Student Visa by emmadaddy: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2020
My guy know job, and international can not work
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2020
kingohi:
How do you intend to do this, are the MOE & MFA open for legalization in Abuja now?

Yes, they are.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Easthood5(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Please I need clarification, if not all universities.

Easthood5:
Guys please is that so some Poland universities require you legalize your documents at the Polish embassy first before you can be accepted
I'm applying to Adam Mickiewicz University.
Re: Polish Student Visa by demmy79: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2020
emmadaddy:
Try France bros is more to move to France from Europe...
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2020
emmadaddy:
My guy know job, and international can not work

if you have your transcript you can apply to any polish university that admission is available. If the fees is too much, apply for a polish language study course for one year it should be cost around €1k . if you run your research on this forum from page 70 or so, someone made a list of schools you can apply to most of them have cheap school fees. Once you get admission apply to the Polish embassy in Belarus, make sure you have enough money based on the description given on the polish Belarus website. You are good to go, you don't need to comeback to Nigeria to get it done.

Note you need the eligibility letter from Mof and More that is if you don't have a copy of the one you did before going to Belarus. Your parents can get it for you at abuja and scan it to you via email
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2020
demmy79:
Try France bros is more to move to France from Europe...

My brother is France not expensive as in cost of living. The guy complain about money oo
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Easthood5:
Please I need clarification, if not all universities.

once you have gotten your eligibility letter from mof and more your good to go. The legalization at the polish embassy can be done when you apply for the visa. Please remember you need to pay 30 Euro each for every documents that are legalized
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2020
courageonyekwel:
for moe go with your transcript, testimonial, and result, for mof go withe the same documents, + your eligibility documents gotten at moe + birth certificate

Please you can check online for more information on moe and mof website for better clarification
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Thank you,
Is statement of result the same as transcript?

kid7soccer:
for moe go with your transcript, testimonial, and result, for mof go withe the same documents, + your eligibility documents gotten at moe + birth certificate

Please you can check online for more information on moe and mof website for better clarification
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pvtpisful: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pls can someone recommend any university in poland that doesn't require legalisation at the point of applying. I am unable to do legalisation because of the closure of the embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
courageonyekwel:
Thank you,
Is statement of result the same as transcript?

No your transcript will show your yearly academic records during your time of studies in college or university. You statement of result is more like your final exam record stating your scores, this is given to you in place of your original certificate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pvtpisful:
Pls can someone recommend any university in poland that doesn't require legalisation at the point of applying. I am unable to do legalisation because of the closure of the embassy.

you don't need to do a legalization now. It is after you have gotten admission that you will need to do it at the embassy(once you book your appointment at the embassy, please carry money in Euros to pay for legalization at the embassy). All you need now is an eligibility documents from moe and mof.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pvtpisful: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
kid7soccer:

you don't need to do a legalization now. It is after you have gotten admission that you will need to do it at the embassy(once you book your appointment at the embassy, please carry money in Euros to pay for legalization at the embassy). All you need now is an eligibility documents from moe and mof.
The school requires me to legalise my diploma before I can convert to a polish grading system and then apply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pvtpisful:

The school requires me to legalise my diploma before I can convert to a polish grading system and then apply.
hmmm that new which school please. Cause what I know is if you have a diploma you have to take it to Moe and Mof for for verification. Then when you go to the embassy on your appointment date you get it done there.

Please what the name of the school
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
I got this from my school, is this it?

kid7soccer:

No your transcript will show your yearly academic records during your time of studies in college or university. You statement of result is more like your final exam record stating your scores, this is given to you in place of your original certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.