Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (901079 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Claudia090: 4:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Sorry, am just seeing this thread, I thought your sponsor must be related to you? Please i need clarifications on this sponsor issue
Re: Polish Student Visa by krysten: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2020
brosprophet:

Please i need your help
Is anyone there in Abuja?
I am in Cyprus , am about to apply as well but i have this issue of Legalization ...
Can someone tell me the procedure and the cost?
Thanks
I handle authentication at the min of edu and foreign affairs. Send me a message 08188649458

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by krysten: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2020
OmoManU:
good morning guys, please could the legalization be done on one's behalf in Abuja?

I handle authentication of documents at MOE and foreign affairs. Reach me on 08188649458
Re: Polish Student Visa by krysten: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Egwuleke:
Pls bro can you emphasis more on the polish language school

I handle authentication of documents at MOE and foreign affairs
Re: Polish Student Visa by krysten: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Shogun200:
please how do we go about the nostrification?
does anyone have any information if MOE and MFA are open? thanks.

They have resumed

I handle authentication of documents at MOE and foreign affairs
Re: Polish Student Visa by lexdino: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2020
kid7soccer:
From page 51
Question: Bro how did u gon about your credit card certificate?

Answer:

1) Walk into firstbank, request to open a visa gold account (it’s instant) then make deposit to the account, come back in 5working days and get the card, it comes with a letter. Photocopy the card and the letter, staple it and print the statement of the visa gold account (notarize the statement) that’s all

2) zenith bank will also give you a credit card

Thanks for adding more clarity to your explanation.
But please, is the money to be deposited supposed to be in Naira, Dollar or Euro?
I can't seem to find an answer to this question in previous posts
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2020
lexdino:

But please, is the money to be deposited supposed to be in Naira, Dollar or Euro?
any.
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
lexdino:

I thought the money should be in dollars
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moobahrak(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
courageonyekwel:

I pray you get them, finished authentication today I'll get my letter of eligibility on monday then go to ministry of foreign affairs
Please can you legalize a student copy of your transcript? As schools are closed and getting an original copy would be rather difficult?
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Moobahrak:

Please can you legalize a student copy of your transcript? As schools are closed and getting an original copy would be rather difficult?

No you can't, it must be original copy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moobahrak(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
courageonyekwel:

No you can't, it must be original copy
This is really frustrating, schools are closed and no one knows when they’ll open, so they can’t even take certified student copies?
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Moobahrak:

This is really frustrating, schools are closed and no one knows when they’ll open, so they can’t even take certified student copies?

They can't, you can email your school explaining your predicament
Re: Polish Student Visa by lexdino: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
kid7soccer:
any.
You mena I can open fund the CC acct with naira?
Please hw sure are you about this.
Coz the current exchange rate dey scare man oh.
Re: Polish Student Visa by lexdino: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
manneger2:
I thought the money should be in dollars
I really don't know oo.
Just asking cos the naira exchange rate at the moment dey weak local man. But don't wanna make a costly mistake while trying to cut cost
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Go to any Access or Zenith bank around you and open a savings account, Fund the account with about 2.5M above

Speak to the bank manager directly and tell him you want to open a credit card account, Make him/her understand the credit card account is part of the embassy requirements

When going to the bank print out the requirements as seen on the embassy website because the manager will definitely request for the requirements list and a print out will stand as a proof that you are being honest cuz a cc account is not just open for anybody

This is what works for everybody!!

lexdino:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Hi guys, so I've studied the admission and qualification process to the University of Warsaw and some things are not still clear:

-Before being granted admission one is required to submit the originals of certificate and transcript to the school before a deadline. Nothing was said about when and if the documents would be returned after granting admission. Will they be returned?

-If they won't be returned what will I use during the visa application?

-There was no mention of if they send admission letters for visa application. Will I have to request it?

-If the school collects my original certificates when do I expect to receive it?

Cc
Kid7soccer
Spec7
Abnur14
Jaycew

And any other person that can assist with answers

Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Amanee:
Hi guys, so I've studied the admission and qualification process to the University of Warsaw and some things are not still clear:

-Before being granted admission one is required to submit the originals of certificate and transcript to the school before a deadline. Nothing was said about when and if the documents would be returned after granting admission. Will they be returned?

-There was no mention of if they send admission letters for visa application. Will I have to request it?

-If the school collects my original certificates when do I expect to receive it?

Cc
Kid7soccer
Spec7
Abnur14
Jaycew

I know originally you're meant to send to the school and they'll return it with your admission letter. But right now i think you can upload scanned copies of your academic records and when you go to school you'll submit it

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2020
courageonyekwel:

I know originally you're meant to send to the school and they'll return it with your admission letter But right now i think you can upload scanned copies of your academic records and when you go to school you'll submit it

Did they stop @emboldened because of Covid 19 because I still saw a place for deadline for submitting documents?

I uploaded scanned copies
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Amanee:

Did they stop @emboldened because of Covid 19 because I still saw a place for deadline for submitting documents?

I uploaded scanned copies

I think so, I decided to apply for collegium civitas instead, they told me to send my academic records to their email because of the covid 19, then I'll bring it to school with me and submit once I resume
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2020
courageonyekwel:

I think so, I decided to apply for collegium civitas instead, they told me to send my academic records to their email because of the covid 19, then I'll bring it to school with me and submit once I resume

Okay
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by lexdino: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Spec7:
Go to any Access or Zenith bank around you and open a savings account, Fund the account with about 2.5M above

Speak to the bank manager directly and tell him you want to open a credit card account, Make him/her understand the credit card account is part of the embassy requirements

When going to the bank print out the requirements as seen on the embassy website because the manager will definitely request for the requirements list and a print out will stand as a proof that you are being honest cuz a cc account is not just open for anybody

This is what works for everybody!!

Thanks very much for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
lexdino:

credit card is credit card my dear just make sure the money is enough

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Amanee:

-Before being granted admission one is required to submit the originals of certificate and transcript to the school before a deadline. Nothing was said about when and if the documents would be returned after granting admission. Will theft be returned?

Cc
Kid7soccer
Spec7
Abnur14
Jaycew

every document will be scan online through the portal or the school email
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
lexdino:

I really don't know oo.
Just asking cos the naira exchange rate at the moment dey weak local man. But don't wanna make a costly mistake while trying to cut cost

The dollar offical rate is around 360 -380 naira. When your paying you fees and travelling you can get travel allowance and school fees from CBN the the rates are not black market rate. Kindly get more information from your bank. 2.5- 3 million is more than enough. If you have more money to put, please do so

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by lexdino: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
kid7soccer:

The dollar offical rate is around 360 -380 naira. When your paying you fees and travelling you can get travel allowance and school fees from CBN the the rates are not black market rate. Kindly get more information from your bank. 2.5- 3 million is more than enough. If you have more money to put, please do so
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by wizzdy: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anyone new in Poland and needs some information or advice write me cheers.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by francis00(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Good morning guys, please I wanna make some enquiries, legalization of results,can it be done in the state ministry of education or it is a must one get to abuja, before doing it...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Abuja straight up!!! No short cut wink

francis00:
Good morning guys, please I wanna make some enquiries, legalization of results,can it be done in the state ministry of education or it is a must one get to abuja, before doing it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.