Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902298 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by fasanmioo: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello,

I was invited for a Skype interview. I'd be glad to know the likely questions they'll be asking me. I was asked to provide my Skype ID.
I'd be grateful if anyone of my Ogas has passed through this road to enlighten me Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Vlibray:

Delaminate the certificates (my opinion tho)
thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Shogun200:
Pls house I need clarity as regards legalisation and authentication from the MOE & MFA, my bsc and waec certificates are well laminated, will be accepted as I was told they'll need to sign at the backs of the certificates. Please I need help and answers.
please I'd like more input on this, house thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Stimalopez:
How can someone delaminate it please?

I can guide you, it's a process that must be done carefully and meticulously... you'll need a hand dryer, a safety pin and a spatula.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Stimalopez(m): 4:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Ahhhhhhhh! No be small thing o. Please, send me your WhatsApp number.

Shogun200:
I can guide you, it's a process that must be done carefully and meticulously... you'll need a hand dryer, a safety pin and a spatula.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fabianiyobosa(m): 5:32am On Jul 23, 2020
Shogun200:
please I'd like more input on this, house thanks.

The first attestation I did was with my laminated certificates. I did not de-laminate my documents. When it got to them, they just used a razor to cut off the part that they were going to stamp and sign. That was it. I dont think you need to de-laminate your documents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2020
kcaller:
Good evening everyone. Please has anyone partook in the admission process of Environmental Management at the University Of Warsaw? I’d like to know how the interview questions are, for there are no interview questions when applying. Please, if you have, you can help a brother. Thanks

Can anyone help out with this?��
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2020
fasanmioo:
Hello,

I was invited for a Skype interview. I'd be glad to know the likely questions they'll be asking me. I was asked to provide my Skype ID.
I'd be grateful if anyone of my Ogas has passed through this road to enlighten me Thanks.

Sorry what school?
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Pls has anyone gotten visa with prepaid visa card from Nigeria as financial sufficient
Re: Polish Student Visa by papadenzel(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
Bros abeg help share the link where you goth this article from.. Na life and death matter abeg

kid7soccer:
Exemptions from travel restrictions

The following categories of  persons are exempt from the temporary travel restriction to the EU+ area from the third countries which are not on the list agreed by the Member States:

(a) Union citizens within the meaning of Article 20(1) TFEU and third-country nationals who, under agreements between the Union and its Member States, on the one hand, and those third countries, on the other hand, enjoy rights of free movement equivalent to those of Union citizens, as well as their respective family members.

(b) third-country nationals who are long-term residents under the Long-term Residence Directive or deriving their right to reside from other EU Directives or national law or who hold national long-term visas, as well as their respective family members.

The temporary travel restrictions should also not apply to people with an essential function or need, including 

healthcare professionals, health researchers, and elderly care professionals

frontier workers

seasonal workers in agriculture

transport personnel

Diplomats, staff of international organisations and people invited by international organisations whose physical presence is required for the well-functioning of these organisations, military personnel and humanitarian aid workers and civil protection personnel in the exercise of their functions;

passengers in transit

passengers travelling for imperative family reasons

seafarers

persons in need of international protection or for other humanitarian reasons;

third-country nationals travelling for the purpose of study;

highly qualified third-country workers if their employment is necessary from an economic perspective and the work cannot be postponed or performed abroad.

Exemption details

Seasonal workers

Temporary travel restrictions should not apply to travel by people with an essential function or need, including seasonal workers in agriculture.

Medical professionals

Temporary travel restrictions should not apply to travelling by people with an essential function or need, including healthcare professionals, health researchers, and elderly care professionals.

EU citizens’ family members*

The temporary travel restriction must exempt nationals of all EU Member States and Schengen Associated States, as well as their family members.

*Family members (as defined in Articles 2(2) and 3(2) of Directive 2004/38/EC):

Articles 2(2):

(a) the spouse;

(b) the partner with whom the Union citizen has contracted a registered partnership, on the basis of the legislation of a Member State, if the legislation of the host Member State treats registered partnerships as equivalent to marriage and in accordance with the conditions laid down in the relevant legislation of the host Member State;

(c) the direct descendants who are under the age of 21 or are dependants and those of the spouse or partner as defined in point (b);

(d) the dependent direct relatives in the ascending line and those of the spouse or partner as defined in point (b);

Articles 3(2):

(a) any other family members, irrespective of their nationality, not falling under the definition in point 2 of Article 2 who, in the country from which they have come, are dependants or members of the household of the Union citizen having the primary right of residence, or where serious health grounds strictly require the personal care of the family member by the Union citizen;

(b) the partner with whom the Union citizen has a durable relationship, duly attested.

Transport personnel

The temporary travel restrictions should not apply to transport personnel. This category should be interpreted broadly.

Someone claiming asylum

The temporary travel restrictions should not apply to travel by people with an essential need, including persons in need of international protection or for other humanitarian reasons.

Third-country students

This new exception covers third-country students starting or continuing their studies in the EU in the academic year 2020/21. A student is defined in Article 3(3) of the EUs Students and Researchers Directive 2016/801 as “a third-country national who has been accepted by a higher education institution and is admitted to the territory of a Member State to pursue as a main activity a full-time course of study leading to a higher education qualification recognised by that Member State, including diplomas, certificates or doctoral degrees in a higher education institution, which may cover a preparatory course prior to such education, in accordance with national law, or compulsory training.”

Third-country workers

This new exception covers third-country workers who, because of their high level of skills and knowledge, are needed to contribute to the EU’s post-COVID economic recovery. It may include those whose application for permits under the EUs Blue Card Directive 2009/50, the EU ICT Directive 2014/66, the Directive 2016/801 as Researchers, or under a national scheme for skilled migrants was approved, but who were until now prevented from entering the EU due to the entry ban.

Hopefully the polish embassy should resume visa Application in nigeria
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Did anyone here apply to university of lodz business management for undergraduate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by bestocrat(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Is the embassy open
Re: Polish Student Visa by integriti: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
FervorEsp:

Mfa is always open

is it possible for this attestation to be done on someones behalf, i am in lagos and would like to send someine to Abuja for the attestation
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
integriti:

is it possible for this attestation to be done on someones behalf, i am in lagos and would like to send someine to Abuja for the attestation

It's possible but get ready to pay an agent to handle it for you because the ministry workers will not collect the certificates from the person unless you share the same surname
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
fabianiyobosa:

The first attestation I did was with my laminated certificates. I did not de-laminate my documents. When it got to them, they just used a razor to cut off the part that they were going to stamp and sign. That was it. I dont think you need to de-laminate your documents.
even if you cut mine , you'd still not get the paper part cos its snug fit with the nylon.
Re: Polish Student Visa by okocha170(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chizzypepe1: 3:44am On Jul 24, 2020
I just got a conditional Acceptance into nursing in the Medical Academy of Gdansk. Please my fellow nairalanders, I have some questions, they may look dumb but please help out.
-First, they told me to get some documents before I can be fully accepted into the program and those documents should be certified by a public notary(i don't understand what a public notary is and how to get it done)
-Secondly, they said my high school diploma should have an Apostille(I still don't know what that is and how do I get it done)
-Futhermore, people living or studying in Gdansk, how is the place like(especially for a female), because in a way I'm on my own there ooo. If family manage to pay first semester fees for me, that's all I can get from home. Can I hustle and pay 2nd semester fees? (around 11,500 zloty)
Please help me out here if you have answers, I have a deadline of 7th of August to meet. Thank you all.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 5:22am On Jul 24, 2020
papadenzel:
Bros abeg help share the link where you goth this article from.. Na life and death matter abeg

so sorry I just your post now. Here is the link below

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/health/coronavirus-response/travel-and-transportation-during-coronavirus-pandemic/travel-and-eu-during-pandemic_en
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pecyface: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chizzypepe1:
I just got a conditional Acceptance into nursing in the Medical Academy of Gdansk. Please my fellow nairalanders, I have some questions, they may look dumb but please help out.
-First, they told me to get some documents before I can be fully accepted into the program and those documents should be certified by a public notary(i don't understand what a public notary is and how to get it done)
-Secondly, they said my high school diploma should have an Apostille(I still don't know what that is and how do I get it done)
-Futhermore, people living or studying in Gdansk, how is the place like(especially for a female), because in a way I'm on my own there ooo. If family manage to pay first semester fees for me, that's all I can get from home. Can I hustle and pay 2nd semester fees? (around 11,500 zloty)
Please help me out here if you have answers, I have a deadline of 7th of August to meet. Thank you all.

I got admission in same school,I am about to pay the 3000zloty to be fully addmited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by terry026(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hello guys.. Please whats your advise on a Yoruba dude that uses an Igbo person as his sponsor?? Will it affect chances? Couldnt get payslips for the main sponsor (mom), cos her parastatal at state level doesnt issue payslips..

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Chizzypepe1: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Please can the legalization of documents be done on proxy? And please I need assistance with it can someone who live in Abuja help me out? embarassed
Re: Polish Student Visa by fasanmioo: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2020
courageonyekwel:

Sorry what school?

Poznan
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2020
fasanmioo:

Poznan
How far the interview bro ?
You don do am ?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Herjos: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning my fellow people please is it advisable to pay registration fees during weekends. ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sigala: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chizzypepe1:
Please can the legalization of documents be done on proxy? And please I need assistance with it can someone who live in Abuja help me out? embarassed
you'll pay heavy to get this done by proxy, except you share same surname with the person doing it for you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Growingboi(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Like how much( range) is the heavy you are referring to please?

Sigala:
you'll pay heavy to get this done by proxy, except you share same surname with the person doing it for you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sigala:

Something that I said just a few posts above hers, someone else will still ask the same question in this page or the next
Re: Polish Student Visa by esmarcq(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Growingboi:
Like how much( range) is the heavy you are referring to please?

some charge 30k to 35k
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Yeah some will charge you that amount and it will also end in premium tears tongue, becareful growingboi don’t allow those agent make forgery of the ministry of education/ foreign affairs seal and signature on your certificate, This is Nigeria and anything can be done.

esmarcq:
some charge 30k to 35k
Re: Polish Student Visa by Growingboi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
You are right please. I wasn't the one that asked the question though but I know the information will help me determine the decision to make when the time comes.

I have a very tight schedule as well, going to Abuja my not be convenient for me. I'm Planning doing it by proxy through a friend in Abuja.

Spec7:
Yeah some will charge you that amount and it will also end in premium tears tongue, becareful growingboi don’t allow those agent make forgery of the ministry of education/ foreign affairs seal and signature on your certificate, This is Nigeria and anything can be done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.