Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) (40189 Views)

Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) / How Fast Food Restaurants Land Nigerians In Hospitals / Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by helinues: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Woman with fashion. Even the orthopaedic hospitals will reject this one

7 Likes

Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by mikaj(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2015
And I thought I've seen it all.

FTC!!!!!!!!!! I wanna thank Jesus Papa for this wonderful opportunity. I've really been looking forward to this. To my dad and mum, thanks for raising this fine Bobo looking sexy. #NoGrudg. My thanks also goes out to the lady with this leg, pls keep up with the heels in the nearest future. To the OP, may you never run out of data.

Using this medium to say NO to the xenophobic attack going on in S.A. May they learn to use what God gave them properly (BRAIN).

To my Naija brothers and sisters, abeg make una no carry out revenge because of these attacks YET. I ain't in gidi now and there are a lot of things I need to get frm shoprite. Also amadioha go visit the person Wey go try touch MTN, my monthly bis sub never finish Ooº°˚˚°ºoo. No be threat sha but beg.

Y'all remain blessed and ve a mikalicious day. Ummm #HalaMadrid

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by dominique(f): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2015
That's part of the people that believes in the Victoria Beckam's school of thought that 'Fashion is pain'. If her ankles snaps and her calves fractures in two places, it's all worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by Yustash001(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2015
All in the name of fashion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by khassy(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2015
photoshopped

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2015
woman; human being born into a lifetime of torture and obsession with beauty by all means.

#thankgoodnessihaveadick

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by raphael4u2c: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
hot legs

1 Like

Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by papaejima1: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
nonsense
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by ashewopeckas(f): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
This will be good with the 'poles' kiss

1 Like

Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by saxwizard(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
wat
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by DONADAMS(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
make I cm back 4rm oshodi 1st...I go comment
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by ginajet(f): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by phkka1(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
The higher the ladder the better for the ladies.
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by hensben(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Never again...
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by Chimdim: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
this is punishment
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by chefremy(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
very funnyvery funnyvery funny
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
nack egede for d gal....

Gej forever
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by encryptjay(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
warris this? angry
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by DaPhilosopher(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Serious case! Ladies ehn? una try!
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by hotgunz(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
New generation of fashion abuse...
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by charlydamianpat(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
says whooooooooo only for naija them go welcome the leg, collect thier money and put you on prescription after surgery. e no concern dem weda the leg straight or bent afterward
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by Morhziez(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by hahn(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2015
What's the point? At the end of the , she's either going to kneel or lie down on her back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by peteruuu(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
I was also here
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Lol
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by Badgers14: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
She is from otuoke grin grin
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2015
mikaj:
And I thought I've seen it all.

This is just the beginning cheesy cheesy
Re: Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2015

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" / Okechukwu Ozumba: US Arrests Doctor For ‘Sexually Assaulting’ Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.