Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

“finally About To Be A Graduate”, Davido Is About To Get His Bsc - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / “finally About To Be A Graduate”, Davido Is About To Get His Bsc (2303 Views)

Davido Is Irresponsible, Immature –sesan / ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“finally About To Be A Graduate”, Davido Is About To Get His Bsc by nex(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2015
Davido is a very happy young man right now!

The music artiste has it all – money, fame, awards, girls at his disposal and now he is about to get his university degree!
For Davido it’s been a long road to this degree, the 22 year old dropped out of college in America over 5 years ago, to pursue music. When he moved back to Nigeria his family ensured he continued his degree here and he did.

In between touring and recording, Davido is finally about to graduate. According to him he just wrote his final paper and he immediately took to Instagram to share the good news and his journey to becoming a Babcock University graduate.

Read what he wrote:

"LAST PAPER DONE!!!! FINALLY ABOUT TO BE A GRADUATE !!! BEEN A LONG AND HARD JOURNEY I WONT LIE! I REMEMBER DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL IN AMERICA 2011 FOR MUSIC. AFTER A YEAR MY DAD DEMANDED THAT I FINISHED MY EDUCATION EVEN THOUGH SUCCESS HAD COME MY WAY!"

"IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE GOING BACK TO ME , I HAD IT ALL IN MY EYES , HOMES, CARS , MONEY NAME IT !! BUT AFTER ENCOURAGEMENT FROM MY PEERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS IM FINALLY DONE AND IM HAPPY TO SAY THIS DEGREE IS MY MOST CHERISHED ASSET!! WE DID IT!!"

Awww congrats Davido!

- See more at: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/04/22/finally-about-to-be-a-graduate-davido-is-about-to-get-his-bsc-talks-dropping-out-from-college
Re: “finally About To Be A Graduate”, Davido Is About To Get His Bsc by Nokiae5: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2015
undecided did he go to read music in school or buying peoples music
Re: “finally About To Be A Graduate”, Davido Is About To Get His Bsc by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Remind me when he gets the degree

Make I tell natoc make he do 10 over 10 remix with am

1 Like

Re: “finally About To Be A Graduate”, Davido Is About To Get His Bsc by Henix(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2015
oloyolo:
Remind me when he gets the degree

Make I tell natoc make he do 10 over 10 remix with am
Nato C has MSc, not just a bachelors, all from a well recognised school abroad. AND according to him, 'the only MC with MSc'. Hope u ain't trying to compare both in academic

2 Likes

Re: “finally About To Be A Graduate”, Davido Is About To Get His Bsc by peteruuu(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2015
So what undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: It’s Mr. May D’s Birthday Party / Bad Santa! Father Christmas Sacked For Telling Children He Wasn’t Real / Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.