Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors (53350 Views)

PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / Funny Pics Of PDP Defectors / Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by glosplendid(f): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dats a gud one...dey wana mk nigeria a one party system...which is not gonna work,,,,,,make una dey pursue dem oooooo,,,,naxo naxo
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
GIMME THW TIN CHOP NI NAH

HABA!!!

debbie:
angry angry angry angry WHY DID YOU QUOTE ME
:Dmy dp? what do you want me to do?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Femmighty(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes ooo, APC is not a dumping party(no room for defect ones)
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Femmighty(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes ooo, APC is not a dumping party(no room for defect one)
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by bisten14: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Take this one too...

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Btoyob(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin :Dlol
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
a woman on channels tv called them political adulterers
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Qmab: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaxco2f:
Policeman: Akpos, how did you kill 47 people in a car accident? Akpos: I dey driving at about 40mph, when I tried
to stop I found that my breaks no dey work again. So I saw 2 men walking on the
street and a wedding on the other side of the street, na where i go turn to? Policeman:
Of course the 2 men, less damage. Then what happened?
Akpos: na wetin I think o, but when I did it, na only one
person i hit and the other one
ran to the wedding, so i pursue
the other one go the
wedding...
stupid
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by charger09(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
so true so funny
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by spencekat(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
That is why some people will always say'life na turn by turn'
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by harry509: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
debbie:
Here is another funny picture capturing the on going movement of PDP members to APC....oya laugh a little cheesy
make sense. We d APC member's we av enuf room's 2 acomodate dem all.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by tonychristopher: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
THE BALD HEAD MAN IS AMAECHI, A FINE TOUT

debbie:
Here is another funny picture capturing the on going movement of PDP members to APC....oya laugh a little cheesy
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
CR77:
grin I go repent when APC fulfill the promise way dem promise nigeria grin
I can categorically tell you you will repent.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by godwin120alex: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
The defectors will still get disgruntled and move to other parties or PDP when the receive bad treatment.These politicians don't learn.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Krinel(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
APC+PDP=THE SAME PEOPLE

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by vone2000tolu: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
LWKMD
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Yasher: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Allow Them in jare. We can do without them.

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Btruth: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Don't mind them. Even we, who be original APC member, with a authentic membership card never run go to Abuja for anything self. Abeg, make this old PDP go form queue for back please.....lol. cheesy
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by KanwuliaJara: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Serve dem right!

Shameless ijjiots!

Instead of using the next 4 years to re-group, they are busy looking to enter the grave of a corpse!
Nasty things!

After Clinton came George Bush. . . . And after George Bush came Barrack Obama!

My point? wink

NO ONE PARTY RULES FOR EVER!
Almost 2 decades of PDP? shocked
Time for new CIRCUS CLOWNS please!!!!!
Muchechechechecheche grin

*kissing my H-AMERICAN PASSPORT with pride! time to h-enjoy my solid 8 days of For, cool
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Truckpusher(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Serve dem right!

Shameless ijjiots!

Instead of using the next 4 years to re-group, they are busy looking to enter the grave of a corpse!
Nasty things!

After Clinton came George Bush. . . . And after George Bush came Barrack Obama!

My point? wink

NO ONE PARTY RULES FOR EVER!
Almost 2 decades of PDP? shocked
Time for new CIRCUS CLOWNS please!!!!!
Muchechechechecheche grin
You always make my day. grin
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by KanwuliaJara: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You always make my day. grin

Amen!!!! wink
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by Truckpusher(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Amen!!!! wink
They are indeed circus clowns , I thank God that the APC refused to accept those shameless iidiots.

It's high time we play politics based on ideology and not politics of AGIP( any government in power)

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by KanwuliaJara: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
They are indeed circus clowns , I thank God that the APC refused to accept those shameless iidiots.

It's high time we play politics based on ideology and not politics of AGIP( any government in power)

There is dignity in losing!
NO SHAME, NO PRIDE!
Tukiaaaaaaskwa!!!!! cry
I wish they were accepted, so they can turn assassins for APC!
A lot of people to EXECUTE o!
You know BOKO HARAM don get wetin dem want ke!
ALMAJIRI president!

Muchechechecheche

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by CongressIsrael: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Almost everybody in APC is a defector frm PDP so why the noise.All of them are the same thing.We are watching.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by CongressIsrael: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Almost everybody in APC is a defector frm PDP so why the noise.All of them are the same thing.We are watching

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by olayinkaj2(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lwkmd. Very funny though.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by tola9ja: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
willing to defect but no more space

Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by sparkleboy(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin :Dkikikikikikikikik

Naija politics
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by ikechukwu354(m): 1:33am On Apr 24, 2015
if I was pdp instead of knocking or begging to enter the room I work so had to turn the game round make them come banging on my door... or maybe then I do it the nigerian way in chess I call this the nigerian move, I place a bomb infront of the door and am in... ;Dif
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by jbblues24(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2019
I like to wax my legs and stick the hair on my back. Why? Because it keeps my back warm. There's method in my madness.
Re: Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors by HardMirror(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2021
CR77:
grin I go repent when APC fulfill the promise way dem promise nigeria grin
this aged very well. I am sure most people supporting Buhari on this thread are regretting it now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) / Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin / How To Make A Girl Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.