Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her (1326 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Adewaleomoba(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Have been dating this girl getting to 5 months now, She has being doing on & off Since the inception of d affairs, She wount call nor meseage , if I try to call her she may not pick sometimes. it was just yesterday she called n told me she is coming tonight truly she came we play and cuddled together she was like wanted to force me to sex her but I was like doubting if she is up to something cos since all dis while she is no where to be found. And now she told me she is coming tonight to play with me. The Question There is " When She Come Am I Free To Have Fun With Her" Hope she has not being impregnated by someone and she want to force it on me. Pls A Mature advice
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by marshalcarter: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buddy...I'll advice not to have sex with her
I smell a rat

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by missbehave247(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Guy, bleep the hell outta her "Condom don finish for mkt" be ahead of the game while it last

1 Like

Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by ronald4lif(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
The time women forces men to take up responsibility of a pregnancy which isn't theirs has passed. Every pregnancy claim by a girlfriend must be proven via medical test. You can never be completely sure you're the only one entering the place.

By the way, you should be more concern about getting infected of stds than getting her pregnant. If you must play wear boot.

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by FLAWLES(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
OP don't touch dat punny:maybe she wan use ur sperm do her next RUNz
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Tallesty1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Come to play? Unah be small children?

Sha, here's what happened one day. An ant and an elephant share a night of passion and romance. The next morning the ant wakes up and the elephant is dead.
“Darn!!” says the ant. “One night of passion and I will spend the rest of my life digging a grave!”

Reason am @Op,.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Pr0ton: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
When she comes, watch if she'll do all the "advances". If she does, like "forcing you again", I advise you don't have any fun. But don't act too mean so as not to erase future fun (future here is some months after, when you are sure she's not pregnant afterall.) And even the future shouldn't be without protection. Something asides pregnancy might be involved. undecided The girl sef
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Eyepencil: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Run for your dear life...she go infect you with virus.
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by sinizia: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
No, don't have fun with her, send her my way. undecided
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Adewaleomoba(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
The time women force a man to take up responsibility of a pregnancy which isn't theirs has passed. Every pregnancy claim by a girlfriend must be proven via medical test. You can never be completely sure you're the only one entering the place.

By the way, you should be more concern about getting infected of stds than getting her pregnant. If you must play wear boot.
Hnmmmmm But if she refuse to accept condom nko?
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Eyepencil: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
The time women force a man to take up responsibility of a pregnancy which isn't theirs has passed. Every pregnancy claim by a girlfriend must be proven via medical test. You can never be completely sure you're the only one entering the place.

Exactly...
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Adewaleomoba(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eyepencil:
Run for your dear life...she go infect you with virus.
One of the reasons I step back
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Eyepencil: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Adewaleomoba:

Is it must you will sleep with her...abeg look for another gal and have fun with and free that gal. E no dey hard to catch o
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Cholls(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
OP don't touch dat punny:maybe she wan use ur sperm do her next RUNz
my sister see ya mouth like wota wey dey RUNz. wink

And by the way, my brother c'mon dont be a fóòl. You dont know if she actually wants to hurt you.
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by ronald4lif(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Adewaleomoba:

If truly she want to play, she's got no choice but to play according to your rules. Never you have sex with someone without protection until you're sure they are free of stds. You must insist of condom and if she refuse don't play along.

One should be more scared of std than pregnancy.
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by demmy0325(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by FLAWLES(f): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cholls:
my sister see ya mouth like wota wey dey RUNz. wink

And by the way, my brother c'mon dont be a fóòl. You dont know if she actually wants to hurt you.
. cheesy
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by MRBrownJ: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
@OP
what about asking this lady what has changed suddenly? be direct and stop going around the bushes.......
you simply ask her:" hey whats the deal with you these days? i have been trying to meet you for months, and you were giving me the cold shoulder all this while, and suddenly you come twice in a few days at my place and just want to get laid.what you looking for? is your bf on vacation?"
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by Mhizizzy(f): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
sinizia:
No, don't have fun with her, send her my way. undecided

I tot u were a girl
Re: Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her by jnrprof(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Run from fornication.....it always has consequences.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? / New Style Of Proposing To A Rich Lady / Online Dating: Lies And Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.