Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter (952 Views)

Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / Biafra: I Am A Loyal And Staunch Supporter Of Biafra-ex Minister / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by kennydee05(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Popular Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu- Johnson has denied a statement credited to her on the social media that she was a staunch supporter of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Toyin who recently held the ousted President in high esteem has now turned around to deny being President Jonathan’s ardent supporter following his defeat at the presidential election held on Saturday, the 28th of March 2015.

She has however referred to the news in an interview with Encomium Weekly as nothing but rubbish.

“Please, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t even know anything about it, at all. What’s more important to me at the moment is my new movie, Iya Ibadan. Every other thing I don’t know anything.”

It would be recalled that the actress was all over the place during Jonathan’s presidential campaign in Lagos, in PDP T-shirt, bearing Jonathan’s picture and the party’s logo.

The actress reportedly said she remained Jonathan’s ardent supporter. She allegedly said, ” I can die for PDP” at the Meet The President event.
Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/23/toyin-aimakhu-denies-she-is-president-jonathans-staunch-supporter/

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by missbehave247(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by missbehave247(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by enoqueen: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Toyin

This girl will never change.

She is full of lies and pretence. Gosh!!!!

Person wey de go aso rock everyday then.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by 9jvirgin(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
She smokes wid, a woman of easy virtues smiley don't take her serious

Let's discuss other serious issues.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by baybeeboi: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
and Who is this Toyin again?
Abi Yoruba dei for Togo?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ok Toyin i wish you Goodluck grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by fagbalex(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bros Jonathan see your life shocked shocked
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by braine(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
These hooes aint loyal.. *in Chris Brown's voice* grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by ramdris(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Who cares? Cos i don't.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
After chopping jonathan's dollars and cleaning her mouth eh....

Toyin,o ga fun e!

grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by Donmarshal11: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Its as simple as that cos nobody wants to identify with a failure.... But I know GEJ is not a total failure: it's time for CHANGE!!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Denies She Is President Jonathan’s Staunch Supporter by sheymoni(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
But why everyone dey deny jonny

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Student Makes Firstclass Breaks A 50yr Record In Tokai University Japan / Read Gov Okorocha's Response To Ihedioha's Election Tribunal Petition / Newspaper Headlines, Saturday May 23, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.