Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? (5926 Views)

If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
I noticed this ugly trait in we guys,immediately we bang her ,we start giving her space,,may be he never throughly loved her or its just the make-up of guys,,to take flight after sex..

na wa sha ..

although I am a very good guy ,and am not guilty of this aforementioned abnormality

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by ovaRAYted(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol..its only natural grin
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by mirexxx(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
you are a guy, you should know

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
After completing a mission in a game, what will you see?

Mission Accomplished cool

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I noticed this ugly trait in we guys,immediately we bang her ,we start giving her space,,may be he never throughly loved her or its just the make-up of guys,,to take flight after sex..
All except ME....cos i dnt fvck h.oez
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by temitemi1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Not all guys...
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Eyepencil: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
What do you look for in a cigratte if not smoke

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
mirexxx:
if I know would I ask for answers?
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
You are wrong, it happens when the guy is interested in her body alone.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:
After completing a mission in a game, what will you see?

Mission Accomplished cool
nice analogy,,so after game over.. U buy another game?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by imbless: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Guys only lose interest in Runz girls, If u love a girl u will never lose interest in her immediately after sex , instead it will strengthen ur relationship

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
For sure, repeating that same game will be extraordinarily boring angry
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Cholls(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
mirexxx:
my sister i know why. kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by kinibigdeal(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
The interest is in the passion, once is pour out..you lose it
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Mutuwa(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
What do u need an unwrapped bar of chocolate for,after it has touched the earth and attracted dirt..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Burnnotice(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
virgin atlantic
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Guys lose interest after sex for different reasons. Majority of guys just enjoy the chase, and after they end up conquering they see no reason to continue in the relationship.

Recently, it has come to light that sex is the biggest thing or greatest asset a lot of girls can offer their men. When a guy realized that you add no value to his life and you're not there in his decision making when he needs you then there's a problem. You have served your purpose and have outlived your usefulness in his life.

As much as we hate to admit it, we're more attracted and appreciative of a woman who hesitate to give in on sexual advances than the ones who are quick to engage in sex whenever we seek for it. When a girl gives in easily a guy turns to think maybe that's how she gives it eventually to just any guy out there. No man want to have a commited relationship with someone with little or no self control.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by gateofheaven(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Only do that when she has been forming hard 2 nail
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by mirexxx(f): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
if I know would I ask for answers?
from your post I think you already know
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Cholls(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
imbless:
Guys only lose interest in Runz girls, If u love a girl u will never lose interest in her immediately after sex , instead it will strengthen ur relationship
my brother you're making sense o.

For this i will help you talk to Young Money,i heard he's looking for husband for his daughter he will tell Cash Money to put pen to paper with you. Congratulation.
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by demmy0325(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by imbless: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cholls:
my brother you're making sense o.

For this i will help you talk to Young Money,i heard he's looking for husband for his daughter he will tell Cash Money to put pen to paper with you. Congratulation.
lolest lolz
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by OteDOLLAR(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:

But dis guy is brilliant na!
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Hila12(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well,

Guys don't buy the cow that's cause they get the milk for free. Simple!

Morals: The quicker she falls, the faster men run.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by dulux07(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
That is because sex was d basis of d relatnship, so after u ve gotten there, u ve achieved ur aim, she bcomes less attractive.

ladies who dress indecently r most victims, coz it is d cleavages n laps he saw that made him toast u. Cos d images r recorded in his brain, infact he has even slept with u in his brain. No love at first sight,its lust.

from xperience, wen u ve sex with d right gal for d first time, U feel diff, a lil bit of guilt, u even adore her d more, u kind of kip reassuring her u want to spend d rest of life with her.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by malonephill(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ugly trait? Nah!

I loose interest in all girls I had s*x with, whether I love or nor, the only ones I keep after it just for pity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Kolade354(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oh Allah Thank you for this Garri and Epa.......
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by malonephill(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hila12:
Well,

Guys don't buy the cow that's cause they get the milk for free. Simple!

Morals: The quicker she falls, the faster men run.
I don't agree with your morals! You can chase girl for a year, and trying giving space after I have s*x with her.......
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by agarawu23(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Unibenstudent

don't categorize all guys. though majority of we guys are guilty and thats y some determined ladies will never have sexx with a guy until after marriage.

Some ladies are the cause because majority of them know dey put yarsh one place for example you started dating a girl and when na wan kolabo, you found out that her 'thing' is like your landlord well. so tell me what you will do with these type of chicks. no be to chop and clean mouth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't know but me don't do that shit....as a matter of facts I won't have sex with my Wife after marrying her
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by kinglekan: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ronald4lif you have said it all.

Bottom line ladies add value to your lives. Your kitty wasn't designed to save the relationship, there is always a lady out there who is better than you in bed.

Your body shouldn't be your greatest asset, your mind should rather be.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by remsonik(f): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
kinglekan:
Ronald4lif you have said it all.

Bottom line ladies add value to your lives. Your kitty wasn't designed to save the relationship, there is always a lady out there who is better than you in bed.

Your body shouldn't be your greatest asset, your mind should rather be.
I like this post. Gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post / Boy Sets Internet On Fire After Grabbing His Girlfriend's Buttocks In Viral PICS / Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.