Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290306 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2015

#Ndidiamaka #Sokopa
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
does d touch picker give up to 7 to 8 straight wins occasionally? otherwise tell me the maximum straight wins u hv encountered the propensity in which it occours. i care less about the losses.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Daveuy2011: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
kupsonrex:

PRESENCE SIR.....WAPMASTER......LONGEST TIME
Hi guys,

Let me show you how to invest in a company that develops apps.

There are three ways to come in. And they all paid guaranteed earnings for as much as €450 monthly. Now imagine having 10 of such investments, thats a whopping €4,500.00 guaranteed amount for the 10 accounts monthly. Exciting? But that's not all

If you decide to make the investments and refer people into it, you make more money. But if you decide to just invest your Money at a guaranteed earning for 12 months, you are good to go as well. Like I said there are three levels of investments so you have 3 choices to come in and Invest. You can make €35, €150 and €450 investing at different levels.

Everything can be monitored online and you can get paid through Payoneer.Com once you register with them by opening an account. Payoneer.Com open account in dollars by default but immediately you register proceed to chat with an official to open the Euro account before you Debit Cards are shipped out.  Business has never been made easy. 

This is not a scam but an opportunity to invest and cash out as you wish by investing. Your ability to invest is how you will come out smiling. I can assure you that in Europe and Asia people are already cashing out and now they have reached the shores of Africa. Risky? Well the only risk here is you make nothing by investing nothing, a trial will convince you. If you have cash sitting in the bank doing nothing, here is your chance.

If you are in Abuja let us meet in person or text me your email on 0909 292 7173 or email Daveuny2011@gmail.Com.

Only serious investors please, if you are not ready please do not bother, thanks for understanding. We can meet in person (Abuja) and we'll show you how it works. Cheers

David 0909 292 7173
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Loke1(m): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2015
please, tell me how to locate or get the tick picker on binary.com.Thanks in advance.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Loke1(m): 1:25am On Aug 17, 2015
volo112:
$121 using tick picker.. See reults below.

NO MATTER THE SYSTEM YOU USE, JUST PRAY SAY THE ANGEL RESPONSIBLE FOR BLOWING TRADERS ACCOUNT "NO CARRY U FOR MIND"...
how did you get/locate that tick picker v.1? ,thanks.

Ndidiamaka

if you lose just only one trade, na oyo you dey oooooooooooooo
every 10 wins is eradicated by just one loss.
this strategy na surest visa to blow your account or waste your time
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2015
couldn't sleep, so decided to take advantage of d 12am & 1am Markets... I hope u learn from my experience. 12am trade went successful and $191 to $225. 1am market came with a serious blow and it hit my stoploss... $37 sad .why did i lose that much? As u all know, no system is 100% efficient, but i am yet to see a system as price action as Tick picker. All d same, before taking the 1am trade, i visited my chart, i knew it wasnt a good trading time, i still went in just so interested parties on this thread can learn... How did i know its not a good trading time? Look at my chart below if the price is out side the Keltner channel and continues toward that direction, it is a good trading period. If it is within the channel, close your laptop, go outside and grab a bottle of chilled bear or do something else, if u trade u r at risk of blowing or hitting your stoploss.

So Now am left with $189...

#Ndidiamaka #SOKOPA
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 17, 2015
Please stop quoting pics.... Tick Picker Has nothing to do with 10%, i only use it to trade rise/fall as u can see from my recent profit table.
I'm not here to convince anyone because i'm not selling a thing... so do whatever u want with your believe, its yours... Some persons has already made up their minds to remain Negative all their live, it will take only heaven, to convience them.

Una Good Night
#Ndidiamaka #SOKOPA
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 6:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Ndidim:
Please stop quoting pics.... Tick Picker Has nothing to do with 10%, i only use it to trade rise/fall as u can see from my recent profit table.
I'm not here to convince anyone because i'm not selling a thing... so do whatever u want with your believe, its yours... Some persons has already made up their minds to remain Negative all their live, it will take only heaven, to convience them.

Una Good Night
#Ndidiamaka #SOKOPA
hello Mr my own tick picker does not connect to the internet.how can I rectify this.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Loke1(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2015
#Ndidiamaka ,pls kindly send the tick picker software to teeflyin@gmail.com.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by phlopholly: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Ndidim:

Una Good Night
#Ndidiamaka #SOKOPA
Good morning so koto Copa.
Kindly assist with anoda link for the tick picker, the one you posted earlier is no longer valid.
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by myola777(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Ndidim:

Una Good Night
#Ndidiamaka #SOKOPA
This hand writing looks familiar..........

I am seeing saintfaculty
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2015
It's time to withdraw. Need some cash. New session of trade already started ($50 now raised to $66. Still gat $26 to meet today's target. It can only get better guyz grin tongue.

I'm posting the withdrawal to answer some people who asked if people make withdrawals on Binary. I withdraw with PM.

Cheers Guyz cool

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2015
This is how we roll DIGIT MATCH strategy more is still coming.... smiley i am back

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Tejuri(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Can someone recommend the best way to deposit to binary..com? My UBA debit card isnt working?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2015
TESTING NEW STRATEGY

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2015
More....

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
No good trading experience today cry
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Trade close today , Na GodWin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elemosho:
It's time to withdraw. Need some cash. New session of trade already started ($50 now raised to $66. Still gat $26 to meet today's target. It can only get better guyz grin tongue.

I'm posting the withdrawal to answer some people who asked if people make withdrawals on Binary. I withdraw with PM.

Cheers Guyz cool
bros I am inspired. and here I am struggling with minimum deposit. GOD fry devil yanch for hot palm oil inside big metal drum in JESUS name. AMEN
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxdee(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Ndidim post=37033927]couldn't sleep, so decided to take advantage of d 12am & 1am Markets... I hope u learn from my experience. 12am trade went successful and $191 to $225. 1am market came with a serious blow and it hit my stoploss... $37 sad .why did i lose that much? As u all know, no system is 100% efficient, but i am yet to see a system as price action as Tick picker. All d same, before taking the 1am trade, i visited my chart, i knew it wasnt a good trading time, i still went in just so interested parties on this thread can learn... How did i know its not a good trading time? Look at my chart below if the price is out side the[b] Keltner channel [/b]and continues toward that direction, it is a good trading period. If it is within the channel, close your laptop, go outside and grab a bottle of chilled bear or do something else, if u trade u r at risk of blowing or hitting your stoploss.

Nice work!..God bless you as you make effort to develop others...pls where did you get this keltner channel ? is it on the binary java chart or custom indicator?...thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elemosho:

Cheers Guyz cool

bros , others fit no dey see you shocked shocked shocked but when you deceive yourself finish, tell us. you wey dey withdraw 1milla still carry 5$ dey trade come dey say u start wetin? grin we cant be deceived by pictures bro, no be today wey people don dey photoshop nah. you dey withdraw but na only once you don upload live account with ten ten dollas$ wey u trade. even the once wey u say na live account dey there wey we know say na demo. yes na only ones you don upload live account apart from the two two dollar$ today. after you just fund account finish you wan come begin paint yourself for newbies here. newbies left to you if you waant to be deceived . if u argue with me say na lie say na once you don upload live account, i will bring out the proof now and your eye go open. una dey make money on random dey deceive una self, how many of una fit drop alerts? na only to dey post stupid pictures of demo accounts and telling us una don close shop for demo account. total rubbish. if you and others dey sure of yourselfs for these random mumu wey una dey do. post alerts for one week, i will be the first to pay any amount just to subscribe. someone here say u tell am to pay 5k for group, if indeed you dey make money, why create a group and tell someone to pay? wetin u wan carry the money do? 5k is just change to you now. newbies let me tell you, all these people ranting with screenshots, i pity una life, dont believe in pictures let them do the real thing, drop your signals for 1 week and we would believe, is there anything photoshop cant do? all those money fit be consecutive ten ten dollars$ withdrawal so, wey them come upgrade am to different figures, we all know we have seen such cases well well. (why is the serial number almost same ? why is the starting point of two of the withdrawals different?) if you cant proof yourself by doing these , like all other ogas like naturetalk, bommaster, wapmasta001, sunwalk, accentuate etc without collecting a dime they gave all they had to these thread where even people like elemosho like you could grow up through them , if they had just post photoshops picture that full the whole thread like you, you will not even have anything to learn from these thread today. finnally, all those people that keep posting photoshop picture and withdrawal and shouting GODWIN on demo accounts without evidence of dropping those signals here for us, that means they are looking for something, after you will say people shoud pay for that book, i started suspecting you when you came to this thread and said you bought iindicators that are free online and refused to drop template till today, na half cake you dey always give to them so them go leave you alone, why hide the remaining half? anybody wey drop fake picture or demo account from today henceforth and say they have closed shop, i will come out and expose them. my oga have show me how to know demo account .if you want us to believe you, drop signals lets see. i know you will say u posted that withdrawal for the guy that was asking, but which day the guy don ask that thing? why reply today? after you don sitdown do your picture finish ba? what do u guys get from showing off wothout nothing? even people wey fit help una wont help una. thankGod we have wrote these to show newbies and the guy wey dey swear for devil for looking for deposit money after seeing fake picture. i know you go say i be bad belle, but if you know who i b you go know say i no be 1. #teamSayNoToStupidPostingOfScreenshotsForRants### i knwo say some people wey want something fro you or those guys we una follow dey that group go come out come support you, but we all know that not the majority sees the truth, ONLY THE FEW WILL........cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ......HOW MANY LIKES I GET MAN?? tongue tongue tongue cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
attack no 1:::: oga i went to look at you posts , the account number on the withdrawal picture not same with your account number you posted for us....look pic for both pic shocked shocked

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
attack no 2: oga, your first withdrawal was on 12th may 2015, meanwhile you said you just opened even a demo account in june 2015. we sure know its not your picture now or you forgot when adjusting the pic wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
BizDoct:

bros , others fit no dey see you shocked shocked shocked but when you deceive yourself finish, tell us. you wey dey withdraw 1milla still carry 5$ dey trade come dey say u start wetin? grin we cant be deceived by pictures bro, no be today wey people don dey photoshop nah. you dey withdraw but na only once you don upload live account with ten ten dollas$ wey u trade. even the once wey u say na live account dey there wey we know say na demo. yes na only ones you don upload live account apart from the two two dollar$ today. after you just fund account finish you wan come begin paint yourself for newbies here. newbies left to you if you waant to be deceived . if u argue with me say na lie say na once you don upload live account, i will bring out the proof now and your eye go open. una dey make money on random dey deceive una self, how many of una fit drop alerts? na only to dey post stupid pictures of demo accounts and telling us una don close shop for demo account. total rubbish. if you and others dey sure of yourselfs for these random mumu wey una dey do. post alerts for one week, i will be the first to pay any amount just to subscribe. someone here say u tell am to pay 5k for group, if indeed you dey make money, why create a group and tell someone to pay? wetin u wan carry the money do? 5k is just change to you now. newbies let me tell you, all these people ranting with screenshots, i pity una life, dont believe in pictures let them do the real thing, drop your signals for 1 week and we would believe, is there anything photoshop cant do? all those money fit be consecutive ten ten dollars$ withdrawal so, wey them come upgrade am to different figures, we all know we have seen such cases well well. (why is the serial number almost same ? why is the starting point of two of the withdrawals different?) if you cant proof yourself by doing these , like all other ogas like naturetalk, bommaster, wapmasta001, sunwalk, accentuate etc without collecting a dime they gave all they had to these thread where even people like elemosho like you could grow up through them , if they had just post photoshops picture that full the whole thread like you, you will not even have anything to learn from these thread today. finnally, all those people that keep posting photoshop picture and withdrawal and shouting GODWIN on demo accounts without evidence of dropping those signals here for us, that means they are looking for something, after you will say people shoud pay for that book, i started suspecting you when you came to this thread and said you bought iindicators that are free online and refused to drop template till today, na half cake you dey always give to them so them go leave you alone, why hide the remaining half? anybody wey drop fake picture or demo account from today henceforth and say they have closed shop, i will come out and expose them. my oga have show me how to know demo account .if you want us to believe you, drop signals lets see. i know you will say u posted that withdrawal for the guy that was asking, but which day the guy don ask that thing? why reply today? after you don sitdown do your picture finish ba? what do u guys get from showing off wothout nothing? even people wey fit help una wont help una. thankGod we have wrote these to show newbies and the guy wey dey swear for devil for looking for deposit money after seeing fake picture. i know you go say i be bad belle, but if you know who i b you go know say i no be 1. #teamSayNoToStupidPostingOfScreenshotsForRants### i knwo say some people wey want something fro you or those guys we una follow dey that group go come out come support you, but we all know that not the majority sees the truth, ONLY THE FEW WILL........cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ......HOW MANY LIKES I GET MAN?? tongue tongue tongue cool cool

The number of minutes you spent typing all these, you would have used that same time to earn few bucks as a secretary in a well established organisation. You are looking for LIKES. When you get 10,000 likes turn it to $10,000. There are 6ppl in the RSG None of them have i collected a dime from. I have to charge whoever wants to come in henceforth for control purposes after profiling the individual. If you know how much you lose to scammers buying strategies before you eventually get fortunate to see one that works you would NEVER give people for free more because when it goes viral it becomes useless. I understand your pains. You are probably one of the noise makers in the market who is frustrated by excessive losses and all you want to do is draw as many people like you down. Continue your mediocre life while the wise keep making money online cool. I spent my time yesterday relaxing in the pool after some light gym then end the night at the lounge before i prepared for work this morning - That's how life should be lived. Sorry bro, I understand your pains shocked but it won't make me compromise by giving effective tips on this public thread where brokers come to spy on you people on a daily basis and tweak their program for you all to lose. nah nah..sorry, TRY AGAIN! tongue
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
opened demo account on june 5 2015. already made withdrawal @ may 12 2015. lmao who is deceiving who? you were not progressing and even needed mentor at june 04. so how come withdrawal @ 12 may 2015? clear these out first shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elemosho:

The number of minutes you spent typing all these, you would have used that same time to earn few bucks as a secretary in a well established organisation. You are looking for LIKES. When you get 10,000 likes turn it to $10,000. There are 6ppl in the RSG None of them have i collected a dime from. I have to charge whoever wants to come in henceforth for control purposes after profiling the individual. If you know how much you lose to scammers buying strategies before you eventually get fortunate to see one that works you would NEVER give people for free more because when it goes viral it becomes useless. I understand your pains. You are probably one of the noise makers in the market who is frustrated by excessive losses and all you want to do is draw as many people like you down. Continue your mediocre life while the wise keep making money online cool. I spent my time yesterday relaxing in the pool after some light gym then end the night at the lounge before i prepared for work this morning - That's how life should be lived. Sorry bro, I understand your pains shocked but it won't make me compromise by giving effective tips on this public thread where brokers come to spy on you people on a daily basis and tweak their program for you all to lose. nah nah..sorry, TRY AGAIN! tongue

look at bolded, is that what we aksed you , mr explain yourself and answer the questions we asked you. you say you are posting tips, so all those demo accounts you dey post na him be tips? tseww,, after you go gym come back, how much them pay you? you find gyming a big deal because its probably a big thing to you. stop escaping the questions and answer.

1. you have only posted live account twice plus today, yes or No?
2. look picture and answer those questions.

we are waiting oga GYM grin grin grin grin

you are online and have read my posts, we are waiting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
BizDoct:
attack no 1:::: oga i went to look at you posts , the account number on the withdrawal picture not same with your account number you posted for us....look pic for both pic shocked shocked

But @BizDoct, what you are actually comparing are his perfect money account number and his binary account number.

Perfect money account numbers start with "U" not "CR"......

Binary.com account numbers start with "CR" not "U"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femadesh(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Keep acting drama here, me dey watch undecided undecided
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
omakay:

But @BizDoct, what you are actually comparing are his perfect money account number and his binary account number.

Perfect money account numbers start with "U" not "CR"......

Binary.com account numbers start with "CR" not "U"

oga omakay, i know you don tey for these thread and you know we have seen many issus like this one well well before, i can tell you he doesnt know about the reply you gave above and i will appreciate if you edit these post before he comes here . no one should give him a head up, let him answer the questions himself, even if that was perfect money account, can you also help him to explain the dates?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
BizDoct:

oga omakay, i know you don tey for these thread and you know we have seen many issus like this one well well before, i can tell you he doesnt know about the reply you gave above and i will appreciate if you edit these post before he comes here . no one should give him a head up, let him answer the questions himself, even if that was perfect money account, can you also help him to explain the dates?
na only you follow come oh the time wey you use dey mark odas script you 4 use am do better things for yasef

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (122)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.