Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Who Went To My Kind Of Public Primary School? (our Songs) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Went To My Kind Of Public Primary School? (our Songs) (538 Views)

Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) / Photo: A Public Primary School In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Went To My Kind Of Public Primary School? (our Songs) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Passing through a primary school today made me realise how good my primary school days was. This public primary school was so boring that I wish I could fall in into one of the class and spark some life into it.

I remember in my primary school days, every child was a soldier. The fun part of any school day beside the break period is marching in into the classes. This is when you will see the life in every child in the school. We all maintain a straight line, stamping hard our feet on the flour as we march like the gallant soldiers while we sing our songs.

These are some of the songs we sang those days while we march to the classes.

"Left! Right! Left! Right!

We are children of O.C.S., O.C.S., OLOKORO CENTRAL SCHOOL,
We are children of O.C.S., OLOKORO CENTRAL SCHOOL.

If you do good, Kingdom
Ooooo Ooooo Kingdom
Ooooo Ooooo Kingdom waiting for you.
If you do bad, No more Kingdom
Oooo Oooo No more Kingdom
Oooo Oooo No more Kingdom waiting for you.

?? I thought I know many songs?

Please don't look up my school name.
Re: Who Went To My Kind Of Public Primary School? (our Songs) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Today is Bright,
Its bright and fair
Oh happy day
A day of Joy.
Today is Bright
Its bright and Fair
Oh happy day of Joy.
Re: Who Went To My Kind Of Public Primary School? (our Songs) by achinaboy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
peeeeerent perempe listen to ur children,peeeerent perempe listen to ur children,,we are the future generation,try and build our school,,aaaand give us freee education,,,,,
Re: Who Went To My Kind Of Public Primary School? (our Songs) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
achinaboy:
Parents listen to your children (Echo - Children!), we are the Leaders of tomorrow (Echo - Tomorrow!), try and Pay our school Fees, and give us sound education (Echo - Education!).

That is how we sang ours. We were good children.
#I_Still_Remember
Re: Who Went To My Kind Of Public Primary School? (our Songs) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
victorels:

That is how we sang ours. We were good children.
#I_Still_Remember

(1) (Reply)

Battling To Get A Postgraduate Degree. Read & Be Inspired / Panic In OSPOLY Iree As A Result Of Rumours On Increase In Skul Fees / 10 Effective Ways To Make You A Faster Learner [must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.