Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years (1522 Views)

HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today / LASTMA, Ambode And Lagos Traffic / How Petroleum Minister, Diezani Madueke Battled Loverboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years by Sanyiicrown(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
» Uncategories » Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years
Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years
SanyiiCrown Adesanya
Add Comment
Thursday, April 23, 2015
The Governor-elect of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode and his lovely wife of several years, Bolanle Ambode in few weeks time will be the state’s first couple.
How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years
Akinwunmi and Bolanle Ambode
A Physics graduate of Lagos State University, Bolanle who hails from Epe met the incoming governor about 24years ago while he was working at Badagry Local Government Council as an accountant. The middle-aged couple have had a wonderful experience career wise.
Bolanle has Masters Degree from the Lagos State University in 1994, and sits atop BrandSmiths Consulting Ltd, Rehoboth Chops and Confectioneries Ltd, among others.
Akinwunmi has grown in leaps and bounds and at 24, qualified as a Chartered Accountant and completed his Masters degree programme in Accounting from University of Lagos, specializing in Financial Management.

At one-time, he was the Auditor-General for Local Government in Lagos State, he was also appointed as Permanent Secretary, Lagos Ministry of Finance. He later became the youngest Permanent Secretary in service and only the second person to hold both positions of Permanent Secretary and Accountant-General of the state at the same time.
With an amazing career the couple’s inability to have children naturally has been the low point of their marriage.
According to Blackbox, the couple waited patiently on the Lord for 17 years to bless their marriage with a child.

About two years ago, it was said that they found a way of dealing with the problem when they had a set of twins, a boy and a girl through In Vitro Fertilization(IVF) in the United States.
IVF is the process by which eggs are removed from woman’s body ovaries and mixed with sperm in a laboratory culture dish. Fertilisation takes place in this dish, “in vitro”, which means “in glass”.
It is likely to be recommended when a woman has blocked or damaged fallopian tubes, or her partner has a minor problem with his sperm, and success was not achieved through fertility drugs.

Read more:http://naijatatafoblog..com/2015/04/read-how-ambode-and-wife-battled.html

Re: Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years by jascon1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wetin I day read am for? Ask me to read how they r raising the kids now which is more beneficial
Re: Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years by mymadam(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sanyiicrown:
» Uncategories » Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years ...About two years ago, it was said that they found a way of dealing with the problem when they had a set of twins, a boy and a girl through In Vitro Fertilization(IVF) in the United States...

Let's thank God for little mercies. Jah will NEVER abandon His own. Nigeria rocks!
Re: Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years by dondestiny(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gud bt hw dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ perform
Re: Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years by tpiadotcom: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
good news for fertility clinics, more funding.

Mo bawon yo though.

It is the Lord's doing .
Re: Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years by Lobolintin(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2015
They were my neighbour then......
Re: Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Lobolintin:
They were my neighbour then......

What about now?
Won ti jaa e sile abi Sorry oooo!
Re: Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Moral Lessons:

Stay with the wife of your Youth.

Divorce is not an option.

You signed "For Better, For Worse".

Ambode just earned my Respect.

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Gets Stuck Inside Married Woman During Sex In Kenya / Unity Bank Refund My Money / A Helper Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.