Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? (1429 Views)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by Jboyossai(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
This kept me thinking ....what if the president elect General Buhari dies before may 29th,

what do you think of Nigeria?

Would they still be peace in this country?

How would Nigerians take it?

Am sure the average Nigerian would believe Mr president murdered him....

My thoughts though......
Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by MalcoImX: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jboyossai:
This kept me thinking ....what if the president elect General Buhari dies before may 29th,

My thoughts though......
Would you ever play this game with anybody close to you? This is what Fayose did, and nobody is pitying him for the travails he's going through. You don't play "What ifs" with death.

3 Likes

Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by slimfit1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
We reject it in the name of Jesus.
Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by Minet16(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
lol
Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by mdbissalla(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
your papa too go die
Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by Patangela: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
U r Rili wicked, persn papa, husband, uncle etc
Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by abbacar: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jboyossai:

My thoughts though......
what if the op dies before may28....and not see the swearing in.....that would be a shame
@op pray that u see the swearing in and not wish d man death....anyways his deputy would be sworn in as president just in case u succeed in assasinating him...or u plan on killing both of them? ...then another election would be held.....mayb then u will contest and win ...then we will all start thinkin wat if u just die....wat next.. cheesy
Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jboyossai:

My thoughts though......
You think death will inform you about it's arrival? You might probably die before him and would not witness the aftermath of his death. Your thoughts tho? Have u thought about you dying anytime soon? You're thinking for somebody
Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by DeCleff(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jboyossai:

My thoughts though......

His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu says

Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by Jboyossai(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol see all ur comments....was just a mere thought....no harm meant
Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by texazzpete(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jboyossai:

My thoughts though......

What if you get hit by a bus tomorrow?
Re: What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jboyossai:

My thoughts though......
what will happen if you DIE before may 29th?

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Why You’re Unable To Lose Weight Reveal By Punch News Paper / Too Bad! See Photo Of PDP House Of Reps Aspirant Caught With 4000 Pvcs (photo) / A Man To Swim From River Niger To River Benue For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.