Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You (1577 Views)

Can A Bad First Kiss Experience Wth Ur New Bae Kill Ur Feelings For Him Or Her? / Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? / Boyfriend Behaving Funny After Girlfriend Kissed An Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by cutegoddy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2006
i saw a missed call in ma cell phone one friday midnite, i called the number the next morning and a girl picked my call and introduced herself as Bumi, she said she was bored that night and was just flashing any number, we become lovers after fourdays of talking on phone,i reside in victoria island while she at ikoyi, we finally met after one week. she asked me over the next day, i went to her house and i made love to her two days after she wouldn't pick my calls, i finally spoke with her and she said nothing is wrong but she is behaving cooled towards me. and am worried.was i too fast? what do i do? cause it looks like am in love with this girl.
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by iice(f): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2006
Dude, you served your purpose, you provided a service and entertainment for the duration of her boredom.
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by manakins: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2006
@iice
You got it right as in hit the nail on the head. cool cool

@cutegoddy
You were just used as in one night stand.From all said
maybe she was in a spot so she need to do something stupid to
either even up or wake her up.
Sorry guy wake up and lets say enjoy the experience why it lasted.
Shes gone for real. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by Oracle(m): 4:52am On Sep 09, 2006
Thatz true iice
and i don't think itz true that she just tried your number.
how would she know you're male or even single
besides she flashed and you called her back

you should know for sure that she is not your girlfriend
and i hope you've not contracted any STD, because you got down with someone you only met for a week
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by clpins: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2006
Hello any female in da house, I am bored here at home and need a company on here, I am Tunde

Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by Busta(f): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2006
such things really happen in Naija? where a someone just flashes u out of boredom, u got talkin and had sex. Dang, thats a fast way of hooking up.
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by classiqkid(f): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2006
She probably embrassed about the whole situation and she also probably thinks that you think shes a LovePeddler or something, And yup y'all were a lil to fast, After jus one week ke? WHoa! shocked
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by BobbieMae(f): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2006
cut the mutha fawka off and find someone new, (Biggie said it!)
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by domwas2(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2006
Men make this mistake over and over again in
life because they're doing what MAKES SENSE to
them. They're doing it because they don't have an
understanding of ATTRACTION.

I mean, if you have a friend, and you like
them, and you want to make them like you more,
and you do some nice things for them, they will
probably like you more.

On the other hand,

If you have a woman that you "like" in a
romantic way and she doesn't "feel it" for you,
and you do something nice for her because you want
HER to like you more, it will BACKFIRE, and she
will not only NOT like you more, she will most
likely distance herself from you.

Guys think that they need to communicate when
they like a woman, as if that's part of the
necessary process of getting a girl.

In their minds, it goes like this:

Like her -> Tell her you like her -> She likes
you

As a rule of thumb, don't get heavier than HER.
Use SIGNALS from her to find out how she feels,
and if you don't know how to read and create those
signals, then LEARN.

Asking a woman if she's interested in you in a
romantic way or if you are "her type", will
actually DESTROY the chances that she'll like you.

Really.

The SECOND answer is: Don't get into this
particular situation in the FIRST PLACE. Avoid it
entirely.

And how does one do that?

One does that by creating ATTRACTION from the
beginning.

One does that by understanding the dynamics of
how and why women have the physical and emotional
response of ATTRACTION triggered.

One does that by knowing what you're doing FROM
THE BEGINNING.
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by annboga(f): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2008
i will tint her side,
she needed u for sth n u gave it to her.
wht else do u think she want from uuu,
i suspect that she's a witch sef.
that's why u bois need tobe very careful
u dnt knw if actually used ur manhood as a
contribution in her witchcraft world.

oohh boi u don finish be that ooooo.
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by bigfather(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin I go die with laughter o !

Guy e be like say the thing don sweet you abi ? Maybe the next time you go there , that might be the end of your days !
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2008
in love? already? ah ah now, that's way too fast lipsrsealed maybe it's just lust
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by Eliza704: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2008
Sounds to me like u got played. Men arent the only ones to do things like this. U dont love this chick or in love with her. Good sex will make u think so. Any way she is not interested in u. Move on.
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by Sisikill: 1:38am On Apr 10, 2008
Became lovers after 4 days of talking on the phone

Finally met after one week

Color me confused
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by Dreloaded(f): 1:52am On Apr 10, 2008
Obviously you were bad in bed.

Find a virgin so she wont be able to tell the difference.
Re: What Do You If After A Week Ur New Date Starts Behaving Funny Towards You by Dreloaded(f): 1:53am On Apr 10, 2008
damn. it's an old thread.

(1) (Reply)

Golden Rules For Finding Your Life Partner By Hardware / I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise / 'just Friends'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.