Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

To The One I Will Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The One I Will Marry (747 Views)

Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? / I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The One I Will Marry by sundayerhun(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
To the One I Will Marry

I have not stopped thinking about you: day after day, the thought of you overwhelms my mind.

Where are you, my dear - far or near? I long to meet you, to behold your face -the most beautiful in the world.

Please do know that I love you already with my life. I will cherish your strenghts, help your weakness, and adore even your idiosyncracies.

I do not promise you the world, but you have my all. Together we will build our large beautiful world of love no storm can shake. Forever together in love we will be.

I got bad sides, but I will be good for you. In good and bad times, I will stay by you. And even in eternity, if God permits, I will be forever yours.

So take a splendid care of yourself for US. Let the thought of me and OUR children brighten your soul. I will not only give you a wonderful wedding, I will be a good husband and father.

I love you, and I will forever do!
Re: To The One I Will Marry by vjsmiles: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=14pt] how romantic... [/size]
Re: To The One I Will Marry by iceberylin(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
You haven't met her and she's the most beautiful
Re: To The One I Will Marry by vizkiz: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
so the girl you are fircking presently is just a waste of time right? AwEsome! undecided

1 Like

Re: To The One I Will Marry by Iolite(f): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:
so the girl you are fircking presently is just a waste of time right? AwEsome! undecided

My thought exactly.
Re: To The One I Will Marry by asadike(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol! Orisirisi for nairaland
Re: To The One I Will Marry by sundayerhun(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:

Nobody like that. I am keeping myself for the special one.
Re: To The One I Will Marry by vizkiz: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
sundayerhun:

Nobody like that. I am keeping myself for the special one.

yeah right undecided

1 Like

Re: To The One I Will Marry by FLAWLES(f): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
ClapsHands* nawao
Re: To The One I Will Marry by iphanyiuma(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
*Picks up a bucket of water*
*Pours it on the op*
Have you woken up from your dream ??
Re: To The One I Will Marry by yomi007k(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nna mehn.
U berra start calculating the financial implication of wat ur abt to do.
Love na Money oo, don't let dem fool ya.
Re: To The One I Will Marry by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
As romantic as this sounds, it's actually dumb.
Re: To The One I Will Marry by sundayerhun(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
iphanyiuma:
*Picks up a bucket of water*
*Pours it on the op*
Have you woken up from your dream ??

If it were a dream, I will yet not wake up from it.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, How Long Can The Average Man Go Without Sex? / He Finally Decided To Propose To Her, Lo And Behold / See Who Tied GELE On Jumpsuit To BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.