Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame (32848 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by cocoberry(f): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by tchigofigo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
So wat this pishure mean to say now is that faze e yaff nack niyola akpako in the past be dat,.?oga oo...merry go round world
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by denitro(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is a picture of Faze when he was famous not before..
I am a childhood friend of Faze..
Faze started putting on dreads after he became famous.....
He's just been skinny before and after
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by seglad2(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Toh bad oooo. beautiful of my Area

Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by scachy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
See as Faze dey, in tb joshua voice poverty catch fire amen!
U get mouth o grin grin
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by Ayietim(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Some of those who were tagged 'losers' at some point in their lives were later celebrated winners who attained great heights.

http://ayietim.
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by scachy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Despise not the days of little beginnings

btw

This is my testimony and I have promised myself to share it.

I attended a youth programme and a young speaker, Cas David was invited to speak on the topic, "How a youth can flourish in an old world".

Honestly from then, I have always taken the right decisions and things have always turned out right for me. I never expected such dramatic change. But thank God I am a testimony.
I didn't really know much that young man until that day. Now, if I have anything to do with youth programmes, workshops or seminars, I will invite him. I think He knows how to pass the messages to the young people.

I saw his email in one of his books, "The Mystery of Youthfulness", {mailcasdavid@yahoo.com}. Mail him and invite him for any youth programme and you won't regret it.

Cheers smiley
See advertising, I wonder when naija go get advanced
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by kevinkod(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Ibelong2God post=33034795

This is my testimony and I have promised that I will share it.

I attended a youth programme and a young speaker, Cas David was invited to speak on the topic, "How a youth can flourish in an old world".

Honestly from then, I have always taken the right decisions and things have always turned out right for me. I never expected such dramatic change. But thank God I am a testimony.
I didn't really know much that young man until that day. Now, if I have anything to do with youth programmes, workshops or seminars, I will invite him. I think He knows how to pass the messages to the young people.

I saw his email in one of his books, "The Mystery of Youthfulness", {mailcasdavid@yahoo.com}. Mail him and invite him for any youth programme and you won't regret it.

Guy I like ur way of advertising ooooo. But have u gotten Seun permission to use his forum for advertising urself? lol. May baba God help and bless ur hustling. shocked
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by iykebesbt1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
See as Faze dey, in tb joshua voice poverty catch fire amen!
Amen
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by baybeeboi: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Vorp:
ss
for South South
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by scachy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tomibyte:
Do all these artists know each other b4 fame? So many throwback pics just dey flow lyk dey already knew they'll b popular.
birds of the same feather flocks together even from Adams. grin
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
So wat this pishure mean to say now is that faze e yaff nack niyola akpako in the past be dat,.?oga oo...merry go round world
pls niyola is still a virgin
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by beekaymee(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lol c small bobie grin ………ASA PALAPALA
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by kinibigdeal(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
If you think this flash back picture will turn you to faze or Niyola...you better start asking your vision a question
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by Bonapart(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ibelong2God:

btw

Cheers smiley
neegers can do advert and marketing with style.... even in the grave
*good advert bro*
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Niyola has always been a very beautiful woman, I respect her a lot
She's also in d video Plantashun "Baby don't you know"
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by 3ace(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na wa o, see as dem cut that other girl comot because she's not famous.
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by fejikudz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
GOD PUNISH POVERTY
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by Yasher: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tomibyte:
Do all these artists know each other b4 fame? So many throwback pics just dey flow lyk dey already knew they'll b popular.
fashi dem! The pics were taken at the early stage of their career before the got much older and camera quality was improved
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
if u ask me...na who i go ask!!!

omopastor16:
pls niyola is still a virgin
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by UnimkeAk(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Niyola don advance 4 age well
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by osemeka: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tomibyte:

Yeah. Back when dj's and producers and managers weren't so many, and everybody needed each other, the entertainment industry was like family.
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by osemeka: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
denitro:
This is a picture of Faze when he was famous not before..
I am a childhood friend of Faze..
Faze started putting on dreads after he became famous.....
He's just been skinny before and after

Do u mean dreads or braided hair. In the pic he's got cornrows.
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by denitro(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
osemeka:

Do u mean dreads or braided hair. In the pic he's got cornrows.

I mean any form of plaited hair..
after faze alone, he took on this hairstyle
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by scobaba: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
na wa oo, niyola na ordinary girl ooo angry
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by xpac01(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ibelong2God:

btw

Cheers smiley
which state bro?.? And please what do you think it takes to bring him i.e. the honournarium?
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
if u ask me...na who i go ask!!!

twasnt a question u sissy
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by demoymcmb(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Face holdin d key 2 his 1room apartment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxify Driver: 'How Davido’s Boys Battered Me In Lekki' / “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.