Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? (243717 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure (official) / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Salary Structure For Railway Corporation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Febby9(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Avmbazon:

Group captain for Air Force, Colonel for Army, Captain for Navy
..Yea sir..Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2015
meenagiggs:
Nigeria Customs Service, consol 8-N98k.
good morning,please how much does Assistant Superintendent of Customs II (ASCII) get as a salary,pls help
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2015
osemu8:
good morning,please how much does Assistant Superintendent of Customs II (ASCII) get as a salary,pls help
N98,450.95k
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2015
meenagiggs:
N98,450.95k
thank u boss, is there allowance attached to that
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2015
osemu8:
thank u boss, is there allowance attached to that
None. Except you are posted to certain departments. Some do get a quarterly allowance.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2015
meenagiggs:

None. Except you are posted to certain departments. Some do get a quarterly allowance.
hope the position is not a combatant job
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2015
osemu8:
hope the position is not a combatant job
Not necessarily.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by tsmart20(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pleas i need dat of d Airforce pls anyone with an idea should pls help
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by nuradeen011(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hi guys i am NCE holder i want to apply for nigerian airforce plz someone should help me with advice on how i should apply and any important info,
should i wait til after i did my degree prog. Or is there any opportunity for me after i enter the airforce
Thanks
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by princedare(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2016
nuradeen011:
Hi guys i am NCE holder i want to apply for nigerian airforce plz someone should help me with advice on how i should apply and any important info,
should i wait til after i did my degree prog. Or is there any opportunity for me after i enter the airforce
Thanks
guy d form is out already only for olevel nd or nce older and
nt older than 24yrs . candidates wit degree will nt b entertained in d outgoing recruitment. left to u if u knw any fed rep or Senate to put u in hs his slot

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by cyrilex202(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2016
princedare:

nt older than 24yrs . candidates wit degree will nt b entertained in d outgoing recruitment. left to u if u knw any fed rep or Senate to put u in hs his slot

thanks for the info. I'm a business administration ND holder can I apply for the form and secondly what position can I apply for and I will appreciate if u can tell me about the salary package for the position of an ND holder thanks...
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by soldierboy333: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pls o,I will like to know the. Actual amount wey second lieutenant in nigeria army they collect o,because some said dat dey receive 220k every month,some said 188k,while some said 180k,so what is now the truth there?,pls I wanna knw,I want. A reply immediately u read dis message pls,the question is to everyone
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Heineken(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nineteented.... following
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Anita1875(f): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
princedare:

How can I get d form pls... Us it only army?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by whitebone(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2016
I heard the army form will be coming out this January, when is it coming out guys? Cos I don't think its out yet and today is 30th already..and also the navy dssc form..??
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by princedare(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Anita1875:
How can I get d form pls... Us it only army?
u can get d form on der website www​.careers. nigerianairforce. gov .ng/ and u are going to pay 1k b4 final submission of d form
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Ozugbo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please I need to know the salaries of all Uniform jobs/forces in Nigeria, especially for those who applied with B.Sc degrees i.e. as Cadet Inspectors and Cadet assistant superintendents and their equivalents in other forces.

If you are sure, kindly post and state how sure you are.

I really want to know for the following:
ARMY
AIR FORCE
NAVY
POLICE
CUSTOMS
IMMIGRATION
ROAD SAFETY

ALSO:
NDLEA
SSS
NSCDC
AND OTHERS.

Thank you.
Which ministry does NDLEA belong?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by draper: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
lt belongs to sambisa forestry

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Isomerizm(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Chukzy001:
Let me use this opportunity †̥☺ enlighten y'all on the different kinds of Officer commissionings in the ARMED FORCES:
Basically, we av four (4) types namely:
a. REGULAR COMBATANT (RC) - these r the ones that spent 5yrs in NDA. On passing out, come out with second lieutenant (*) απϑ after 6months, become lieutenants (**)

b. SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT (SSC) - these ones attended universities, or polys' a B.Sc or HND or even M.Sc, but as long as u bought the "SSC" form, on passing out, u'll become a second lieutent (*) før 3yrs b4 they become lieutenants (**)

c. DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) - here, pple enter with B.Sc, HND απϑ even M.Sc as well. But here's d trick: DSSC is more of administrative than the SSC which is more of fire power. DSSC on passing out become lieutenants (**) απϑ after 4 yrs become captains (***) OR før those with the medical degrees; instead of 4 yrs being captains, they only spend 2 yrs b4 being captains (dat's d 2yrs seniority før med personnels).

d. EXECUTIVE COMMISSION (EC) - these ones r før pple already in the service in the non-commissioned cadre like Sergeants, Staff sergeants who wish †̥☺ become Commissioned officers. On passing out, they become lieutenants (**) as well.

I hope y'all r clear... I'll be here 2 clear every doubts 2 the best of my knowledge. Thanks.
In the Nigerian Navy, which of the commissions encourages the fastest climb in rank?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Emmanuel2222(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
What of that of a new reqrute in Nigeria army?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Emmanuel2222(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please educate me more on it, am not that clear. If i want to join Nigeria Army with just am ssce result which of the above categories you have listed below will i go into and from which rank will i start from?
Thank you.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Amicable666(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2016
[s]
Chukzy001:
Let me use this opportunity †̥☺ enlighten y'all on the different kinds of Officer commissionings in the ARMED FORCES:
Basically, we av four (4) types namely:
a. REGULAR COMBATANT (RC) - these r the ones that spent 5yrs in NDA. On passing out, come out with second lieutenant (*) απϑ after 6months, become lieutenants (**)

b. SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT (SSC) - these ones attended universities, or polys' a B.Sc or HND or even M.Sc, but as long as u bought the "SSC" form, on passing out, u'll become a second lieutent (*) før 3yrs b4 they become lieutenants (**)

c. DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) - here, pple enter with B.Sc, HND απϑ even M.Sc as well. But here's d trick: DSSC is more of administrative than the SSC which is more of fire power. DSSC on passing out become lieutenants (**) απϑ after 4 yrs become captains (***) OR før those with the medical degrees; instead of 4 yrs being captains, they only spend 2 yrs b4 being captains (dat's d 2yrs seniority før med personnels).

d. EXECUTIVE COMMISSION (EC) - these ones r før pple already in the service in the non-commissioned cadre like Sergeants, Staff sergeants who wish †̥☺ become Commissioned officers. On passing out, they become lieutenants (**) as well.

I hope y'all r clear... I'll be here 2 clear every doubts 2 the best of my knowledge. Thanks.
[/s]

What of peace crops of nigeria?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Chukzy001(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Amicable666:
[s][/s]

What of peace crops of nigeria?

Peace Corps aint a member of the Nigerian Armed Forces, so I wouldn't know
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Danfoster123: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pls sir u said something about required age in Nigeria navy that is is 18 to 21.... And I applied in navy I was 21 years... And we were split into to batch and I will be 22 when am going for training hope it won't affect me me in akaso..

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
oya those wey get pple or wey dey work there. oya make una chuk mouth
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Tobbey(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Replies
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Samyj247: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2018
meenagiggs:

N98,450.95k
pls boss how much do they pay a bsc holder in Nigeria prison service?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by sammylaw2007: 2:28pm On May 29, 2018
I want to bring U guys back to 2018... Can anyone tell me the salary structure for FRSC, Customs and NAF? Thanks!
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Salem02: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2018
Samyj247:
pls boss how much do they pay a bsc holder in Nigeria prison service?
Please can someone give an answer to this?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Samyj247: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Febby9:
...soon to be...i m writing Nda entrance exam to get 2 d academy.....thanks....am going 4 d navy
how do I join the navy please
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Yayaadu: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Salem02:

Please can someone give an answer to this?

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Obimiracle399: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please someone should help me embarassed embarassed
Can I join Navy or air force with bs.c in political science or is it only accepted in Army

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Sterling Bank Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.