Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match (4870 Views)

Photo: Footballer Mikel Obi Takes Over The Barbecue Grill / Sean Tizzle Caught Kissing Female Fan During A Performance In NY [photos] / Hot Video Footballer Caught Doing It With A Female Fan During A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by deawong(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YmZ6Lzt1Hpg/VTlZvDzd60I/AAAAAAAFCNw/fIkoaJ5WQxs/s1600/d2dzjyo4yc2sta.cloudfront.net.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pUEJ0Hv_fMU/VTlaaJvnzUI/AAAAAAAFCN4/UmfWCfayX58/s1600/00.png[/img]
grin grin grin Oloshi man. He couldn't wait till after the match and take her to a hotel or something. British footballer Jay Hart, 24, was kicked out of his team, Clitheroe FC, after he was filmed having sex with a willing female fan he met during a football match.

Jay, who wasn't playing, was approached by the female fan. And after chatting for a few minutes, Jay, who has a girlfriend, took the lady to the manager dugout, pulled down his pants and started having sex with her. Another fan caught the action on a cell phone.

When the video went viral on social media, He was fired by his club. Club chairwoman Anne Barker told the media; “Jay Hart has been dismissed from the club. I can't have somebody wearing the Clitheroe FC tracksuit bringing us down. It has brought the club into disrepute and it's not proper for him to scupper our reputation. I expect our players to act professionally. We expect a certain level of behaviour and discipline. And that wasn’t it.".

Jay later apologized to his fans, his club and girlfriend and blamed his behaviour on alcohol
"All I want say is that I regret doing what I did. I was drunk, I'd had more than a few drinks, and I want to say I'm sorry to my family and everyone involved at Clitheroe. I regret that I did it, not that I got caught. I've spoken and tried to sort things out with Bryony (his girlfriend)
“Everyone in the world knows about it, I just want to get my apology out there. I haven't seen the girl since, I don't have a clue who she is, don't have a clue.”
source: http://www..ninja/2015/04/photo-footballer-kicked-off-team-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
deawong:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YmZ6Lzt1Hpg/VTlZvDzd60I/AAAAAAAFCNw/fIkoaJ5WQxs/s1600/d2dzjyo4yc2sta.cloudfront.net.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pUEJ0Hv_fMU/VTlaaJvnzUI/AAAAAAAFCN4/UmfWCfayX58/s1600/00.png[/img]
grin grin grin Oloshi man. He couldn't wait till after the match and take her to a hotel or something. British footballer Jay Hart, 24, was kicked out of his team, Clitheroe FC, after he was filmed having sex with a willing female fan he met during a football match.

Jay, who wasn't playing, was approached by the female fan. And after chatting for a few minutes, Jay, who has a girlfriend, took the lady to the manager dugout, pulled down his pants and started having sex with her. Another fan caught the action on a cell phone.

When the video went viral on social media, He was fired by his club. Club chairwoman Anne Barker told the media; “Jay Hart has been dismissed from the club. I can't have somebody wearing the Clitheroe FC tracksuit bringing us down. It has brought the club into disrepute and it's not proper for him to scupper our reputation. I expect our players to act professionally. We expect a certain level of behaviour and discipline. And that wasn’t it.".

Jay later apologized to his fans, his club and girlfriend and blamed his behaviour on alcohol
"All I want say is that I regret doing what I did. I was drunk, I'd had more than a few drinks, and I want to say I'm sorry to my family and everyone involved at Clitheroe. I regret that I did it, not that I got caught. I've spoken and tried to sort things out with Bryony (his girlfriend)
“Everyone in the world knows about it, I just want to get my apology out there. I haven't seen the girl since, I don't have a clue who she is, don't have a clue.”
source: http://www..ninja/2015/04/photo-footballer-kicked-off-team-for.html
bullshit
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by jamex93(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
conji na bastard

olasho man
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Penssuwa(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Every man wld av been saint save for conji.
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
konji
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Sarimah(f): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
be blaming alcohol grin
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by knightsTempler: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by cbrass(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
It takes a strong Islamic cleric or pastor to resist a freebie

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Decale: 12:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Which club be Clitheroe FC wey girls dey donate konji?

What if he were CR7 or Neymar? Na the condom for dustbin the chick go dey find sad
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2015
he had bright future ahead of him, and he just blew it...in 2mins of demonic possession.
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by iamrealdeji(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Sarimah:
be blaming alcohol grin
Dudes been blaming illegal sexual encounters on alcohol before Imhotep designed the pyramids

1 Like

Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by bamiyoolountoke: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2015
cbrass:
It takes a strong Islamic cleric or pastor to resist a freebie

Or a non functioning diick.
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by ITbomb(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Conji and drink na bad collabo
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Clitheroe FC.....hmmmm......sounds more like Clìtoris FC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Kassidy90(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Hahaha haha haha.... Konji Konji Konji na baaaassstaaarrrd
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Some women are so useless....what a shame.
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by 7footre(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Women been bringing men down since the time of eve
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Oladiplenty101(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2015
7footre:
Women been bringing men down since the time of eve
Lolz! For real?
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Awof de purge belle free things can be free but still has a price
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by 7footre(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Oladiplenty101:

Lolz! For real?
Flesh and blood did not reveal that to me brother
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Some women are so useless....what a shame.

the clubs name is clitoris fc, banging the coach and players shouldn't be a crime
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Konji na bastard
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Sarimah(f): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Dudes been blaming illegal sexual encounters on alcohol before Imhotep designed the pyramids
don't mind them angry
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by deanoffaculty: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Wetin 'konji' go cause for this generation hen........... grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
If messi had done that, he won't be who he is now! Konji na Werey
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Mariojane(f): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by adanduka: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
HOW DOES ONE HAVE SEX WITH A STRANGER? shocked
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by tellwisdom: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Make he no enjoy himself??
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by ibkgab001: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by wheesin(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Konji Man undecided
Re: Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
A quick one. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dej loaf braless photos leaks online!!Check them out / Actress Adanma Luke Receives Backlash From Fans For Displaying Watermelons / Blessing Nkechi Shares Huge Cleavage Online Says Her Page is Boring. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.