Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

In-laws Attack! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In-laws Attack! (8765 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In-laws Attack! by jnrprof(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
I think you are the one who fails to see the issue here!!

Read the original post again. The trip was never in the plan, until the wife brought it up out of the blues. Obviously he made plans for the fees and basic living costs before getting the car. He owes nobody an explanation as to why he bought a second car, and you can't conclude he has priority issues considering the fact that visiting the wife's mother wasn't a need at that point. Are you sure you're not one of the in-laws? Cos you failed to address the attacks from the wife's brothers and focused only on the fact that he bought a new car.

kandiikane:

Is your brain being fried by the sun or what? The stupidity of some people on this forum is beyond me. How can one not see where the whole issue lies? Finance, it is because of finance, that's what started all of these issues, he cannot afford to take his kids to go see their grandma. He is struggling because the family has an extra car which they do not need.
With your "matured" brain, it is amazing you cannot seem to comprehend something as simply as that.
That extra car is not a necessity, there are many ways to take kids to school.

6 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by thetruthnl: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

See as you dey make mouth here because you are hiding under another moniker.

typical of a coward!
Edwife and buka would have settled this maturely without you interfering with your big mouth!

It was only a matter of time your true self will reveal njokusboy!

Style of writing will always give people out.
Imagine the blabarish you type here and of cos the mods will give a blind eyes to it.
If i type, i receive ban.

So you came back for me after running away last time?
Chillisauce don't let me open your can of worm,you are the worst of them all-you can associate me with anybody you want to but know one thing,i remain thetruthnl wink.
They wouldn't settle anything because the frustrated oppressed woman was looking for something,she displayed childishness by quoting someone,a fellow woman for that matter and laughed without giving an explanation to why?
I had to call her out,she is a disgrace.
By the way,have you fed your old youngie hubby today? wink

7 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Lumpyy(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
kandiikane:

People do stup!d things. It could be the woman pushed him to do it, who knows, but as someone with such responsibilities, such big purchases should not be made even if you will only be short of funds for just a short period of time. You only do that when it affects just you, even that is a misplaced priority.
The car is a luxury that's all
Its annoying how you keep stressing about the car,are you one of the wife's brothers?mayb the reason for the drama is jealousy over the man's newest achievmnts.u go fit buy car for ur wife at all?

6 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
crackhaus:

I'm sorry, I don't follow...
What exactly am I also guilty of?

You feigning ignorance again.
The statement I quoted .

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
thetruthnl:

So you came back for me after running away last time?
Chillisauce don't let me open your can of worm,you are the worst of them all-you can associate me with anybody you want to but know one thing,i remain thetruthnl wink.
They wouldn't settle anything because the frustrated oppressed woman was looking for something,she displayed childishness by quoting someone,a fellow woman for that matter and laughed without giving an explanation to why?
I had to call her out,she is a disgrace.
By the way,have you fed your old youngie hubby today? wink

Chairman of worm opener. Clap for your self!
what more can you expect from someone who spends all his time watching and analysing big brother housemates. Of cos its your hobby following people like twitter and hiding under a new usename to make your self heard as you probably lack that.You such a creepy creature Njokusboy.

Pls go sort out your depression issue. You can otherwise ignore the message and continue your polymonikering oshi.
Na you sabi.

Next time you want to caution someone Use your username Njokusboy. No one is gonna bite you.

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Chairman of worm opener. Clap for your self!
what more can you expect from someone who spends all his time watching and analysing big brother housemates. Of cos its your hobby following people like twitter and hiding under a new usename to make your self heard as you probably lack that.You such a creepy creature Njokusboy.

Pls go sort out your depression issue. You can otherwise ignore the message and continue your polymonikering oshi.
Na you sabi.

Next time you want to caution someone Use your username Njoku boy. No one is gonna bite you.

Look chillisauce, when you started this nonsense, I thought you were just having a bad day, there are many things I tolerate, many nonsense I can take, it makes a lot of sense for people to attack me when I am attacking them, what I cannot take is people accusing me of something I know sh1t about...
I don't need to change usernames to insult the living daylight out of you when I deem it necessary and I am ffar worse than thetruthnl...
Please, I am begging you now, make e no be like say I no beg you, I AM NOT THETRUTHNL, please stop mentioning me biko... Abeg, apply some common sense and direct your insults to the appropriate person, I don't consider you or any female in this section or on nairaland entirely so worthy of my time that I need to create a ghost account for you.... stop mentioning me...

3 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
njokusboy:

Look chillisauce, when you started this nonsense, I thought you were just having a bad day, there are many things I tolerate, many nonsense I can take, it makes a lot of sense for people to attack me when I am attacking them, what I cannot take is people accusing me of something I know sh1t about...
I don't need to change usernames to insult the living daylight out of you when I deem it necessary and I am ffar worse than thetruthnl...
Please, I am begging you now, make e no be like say I no beg you, I AM NOT THETRUTHNL, please stop mentioning me biko... Abeg, apply some common sense and direct your insults to the appropriate person, I don't consider you or any female in this section or on nairaland entirely so worthy of my time that I need to create a ghost account for you.... stop mentioning me...

Or what?
You are same person. I will continue to mention you and you polimoniker when I want.

As for insult, you should get the definition of insult as that is what you are known for with your alternate account.

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by Stillfire: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rubbish thread.
What did bukatyne say to warrant the hyperventilation from truthnl?
Bukatyne doesn't even insult people. Very decent and easy going. If it were babyOsisi though, I will understand. grin grin
The two women were speaking decently to themselves even though they were in disagreement.
Truthnl just ended up looking like a hungry bat devouring his first meal of the night. grin
Nansense

2 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Or what?
You are same person. I will continue to mention you and you polimoniker when I want.

As for insult, you should get the definition of insult as that is what you are known for with your alternate account.

Those the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad ( African Proverb)

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
njokusboy:

Those the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad ( African Proverb)

The gods have already destroyed you (European proverb). Your madness has started as you start changing from one moniker to another grin
Re: In-laws Attack! by Ewuro4: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kandiikane grin But it's his money na

Hubby had same impression bout my dad esp the first time he visited my family house, 'wow' was his expression to # cars in our compound. I told him none of his business.

Naija cherish comfort than anything else even if they have to take a loan to acquire it.
Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Stillfire:
Rubbish thread.
What did bukatyne say to warrant the hyperventilation from truthnl?
Bukatyne doesn't even insult people. Very decent and easy going. If it were babyOsisi though, I will understand. grin grin
The two women were speaking decently to themselves even though they were in disagreement.
Truthnl just ended up looking like a hungry bat devouring his first meal of the night. grin
Nansense

Please watch your mouth o
Re: In-laws Attack! by Stillfire: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
babyosisi:

Please watch your mouth o

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Konboko:
It all started just before Christmas last year. My wife had asked me to allow her take our 3 kids home to her mother for the celebrations. This I did not agree to because we did not contemplate it and as such I was not prepared for the financial implications. More so that she has been actively involved in the planning for the season. She told her Mum that I refused her request and calls started coming in. At first my mother in-law tried to convince me but I stood my grounds as I was not prepared for the long trip to Warri from Lagos. I also thought of the financial cost as well as the need to pay their school fees in January. I tried to explain all to no avail. In fact, the more I explained the more she got angry. It got to a point that my mother in-law started saying it is as if I am suspecting her of witchcraft. This she told her other children and that marked the starting point of all the attacks.
She has 3 sons and one sister and brother here in Lagos. She called them all telling them that I called her a witch. This I never thought of not to talk more of saying. The first attack came first weekend of February when her first son came to my house to confront me. Despite all explanations he made sure he did not leave without hitting me. The following weekend he came back with his 2 younger ones to beat me up. They left after only vandalising my 2 cars because I refused to open the door for them. I called the police in But they fled. Now they are threatening to deal with me anywhere we meet.
My Father in-law is late and their uncle in Lagos is even younger than the 2nd of my 3 brother in-laws though he has not really tried to help matters.
I am seriously thinking of sending their daughter back to them if that is what they want as the attacks still continues. Only last week they came to my house in my absence and asked my wife to warn me.
Pls help with advice on way out pllleeeaaassseee!

Please be very sincere
Have you ever laid hands on their sister,your wife
If this went exactly as you described,your wife's entire family is crazy
I am finding it difficult to believe that merely not letting wife and kids spend Christmas at her mom's in Warri will lead to these extreme actions from them.
Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

The gods have already destroyed you (European proverb). Your madness has started as you start changing from one moniker to another grin

grin grin grin
Thetruthnl must have really dealth with you..

2 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
njokusboy:

grin grin grin
Thetruthnl must have really dealth with you..

Dealt with me? grin grin
Ok o. If sou say so. Anything to make you feel high.

My homework is complete here.
Make I go find another thread
Re: In-laws Attack! by FynBabe(f): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Or what?

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Dealt with me? grin grin
Ok o. If sou say so. Anything to make you feel high.

My homework is complete here.
Make I go find another thread

Your homework is terrible...
You scored zero in psychology and criminal investigation if you really believe I am that dude...
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
FynBabe:
Hello Chilli! I have to come in @ this point because I know that Njokusboy is not same as thetruthnl. I remember someone mentioned his old moniker on a thread sometime ago but I honestly can't remember the old Moniker. He used to be a very popular moniker here. Maybe Idowuogbo can help us with his old moniker.

How do you know that? Is he your boyfriend
? So having an old moniker means he can't get another new moniker
?
Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
njokusboy:

Your homework is terrible...
You scored zero in psychology and criminal investigation if you really believe I am that dude...
Have a nice day

: kiss kiss see you soon honey.
Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
It all started just before Christmas last year. My wife had asked me to allow her take our 3 kids home to her mother for the celebrations. This I did not agree to because we did not contemplate it and as such I was not prepared for the financial implications. More so that she has been actively involved in the planning for the season.
You see the reason why women should work and earn their own money
If I believe this happened exactly as the OP said,this wife would have simply sponsored this trip to spend time with her mom out of her own earnings and all this would have never happened.
Women, do not depend on a man for pocket money!!
Una no go hear

Imagine planning a trip and being told last minute that you cannot go because he wouldn't release the finances for the trip to her own family home shocked shocked shocked
How frustrating and belittling is that ?
How much could a trip and sustenance money to Warri cost a woman and her 3 kids ?
A grown woman in her husband's house with 3 children and two cars packed in their garage cannot afford chicken change for a Christmas trip
Very shameful to read.
If I decide that I want to visit Nigeria next week or fly many states away to see by siblings,as long as it doesn't clash with his schedule,I buy my ticket and he gives his blessings.
Ladies get you some independence
Money gives you a whole lot of independence

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

: kiss kiss see you soon honey.

Lol, u no well...

Meanwhile, thetruthnl, keep up the good work, keep giving em hell.... Am a fan...
Re: In-laws Attack! by FynBabe(f): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ok, no problem. They are the same person. Thanks.
Chillisauce:

How do you know that? Is he your boyfriend
? So having an old moniker means he can't get another new moniker
?

Re: In-laws Attack! by crackhaus: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^^
Lol... gringrin
Re: In-laws Attack! by kandiikane(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Lumpyy:

Its annoying how you keep stressing about the car,are you one of the wife's brothers?mayb the reason for the drama is jealousy over the man's newest achievmnts.u go fit buy car for ur wife at all?

You guys are still quoting me? Continue, you are only wasting your energy when you should be using it to do something stup!do, like buying a new car when you are struggling with money. Since it is so annoying, I recommend that you sit in a bath full of cold water and slit your wrist vertically, it will help greatly.

jnrprof:
I think you are the one who fails to see the issue here!!

Read the original post again. The trip was never in the plan, until the wife brought it up out of the blues. Obviously he made plans for the fees and basic living costs before getting the car. He owes nobody an explanation as to why he bought a second car, and you can't conclude he has priority issues considering the fact that visiting the wife's mother wasn't a need at that point. Are you sure you're not one of the in-laws? Cos you failed to address the attacks from the wife's brothers and focused only on the fact that he bought a new car.

What exactly has it been, a week?Give it a rest already. All this won't make a difference or change my opinion. I noticed something and that is, the OP has misplaced priorities. All that brouhaha with the inlaws should be dealt with by the police so I do not see what difference my input will make on that matter as for the extra car, he is certainly not prudent with his cash. If anyone has a problem with my opinion, they should go hug transformer(I insist).
Re: In-laws Attack! by kandiikane(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Ewuro4:
Kandiikane grin But it's his money na

Hubby had same impression bout my dad esp the first time he visited my family house, 'wow' was his expression to # cars in our compound. I told him none of his business.

Naija cherish comfort than anything else even if they have to take a loan to acquire it.
The op can buy all the cars he wants but it does not change the fact that he is struggling financially even more because of it.
It is fine if he is ok with struggling but that won't stop me from saying it does not make sense.

Lol@comfort? Come on joor, which kind comfort, you mean the same comfort they are using to drive a brand new Mercedes when they are sleeping on a cold floor in some house, affording only to eat garri, morning noon and night.

Misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by Konboko: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2015

Please be very sincere
I am finding it difficult to believe that merely not letting wife and kids spend Christmas at her mom's in Warri will lead to these extreme actions from them.
Never!
Re: In-laws Attack! by Konboko: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2015

Please be very sincere
Never! We always settled ourselves before any disagreement goes too far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement. / 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar / Real House Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.