Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ (44921 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Rawlings Wants Global Action On Nigeria’s Loot,urges West To Return Stolen Fund / U.S Government Wants Global Position For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Mogidi: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2015

As global commendation continue to pour for President Goodluck Jonathan over his role in recent peaceful elections in Nigeria, U.S. Vice President, Joe Bidden called on Monday to commend for his leadership.

Mr. Bidden, who spoke with President Jonathan, urged him to “remain engaged and play a leadership role in global issues” as his presidency is gradually winding to an end in a month’s time.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/181784-u-s-vice-president-biden-urges-jonathan-to-remain-global-leader.html
http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/us-vp-phones-jonathan-wants-global-assignments-him-after-handover

It's not been disclosed the position offered by the U.S but conflict resolution seems an obvious guess. Conflict resolution seems a post which he has the expertise and the gravitas to manage well.
We need GEJ in Nigeria with his usual "all is well" approach but it seems the world needs him more.
I pray and hope Dr Jonathan ends up resolving the biblical feud between Israel and Palestine.
I see Dr Jonathan heading the United Nations in future.

How Dr Jonathan got his name
Canoe-maker Lawrence and Eunice Jonathan named their son Goodluck after losing seven children at infancy.
When Jonathan was born his father took a look at him and said this child must be the lucky one and so named the smiling infant "Goodluck".

P:S
I can now finally destroy the shrine I built in honour of GEJ in my house. A shrine where I sacrifice APC victims every 1st Sunday of the month. GEJ carry go, resolve the Israeli Palestinian wahala.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2015
That's cool ..He deserves it ..

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by reborn1: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2015
But the OP told us the US are devil and sponsoring Boko haram. They are always quick to jubilate when a news favor them, hypocrites.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
That's their problem, by the time GEJ handles whatever global position he is given the way he handled Nigeria, their eyez go clear.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Mogidi: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
That's cool ..He deserves it ..

He's UN secretary General in the making.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Princess042(f): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ carry go

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by omenka(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2015
People like this same op, Edwin Clerk and a whole bunch of blind bigots who lick Jo's rump to earn a living would always tell the Americans to "mind their business", that they are Jo's and Nigeria's "enemies", but here they are apparently celebrating America's meddlesomeness in this case.

What a shameless bunch of hypocrites.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2015
A prophet is not appreciated in his home..Gej my hero..Fayose my role model.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

...yes..sure cheesy

21 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by dunkem21(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Vorp:
Gej my hero..Fayose my role model.

You wan dey drag am with me again

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
He should be positionless locally and globally. He can not bringbackourgirls.

You can't give him a political, gender or economic position. He failed the Nigeria in all ramifications. Almost 60% of the electorates voted him out of power. He almost aborted the electoral process by demanding an extension of six weeks. Look at the post below and appreciate this position..very well.

Nonsense request by the US...nonsense, i repeat...nonsense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by omenka(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
These guys are really not smart. Jonathan IS NOT getting any global assignments. Nobody wants to risk putting such a screw up dude in a sensitive position with global implications. They are simply trying to make him relax and not do anything inimical to the peace and security of this nation. They have too many wars on their hands already and don't wanna have any additional humanitarian catastrophe to deal with.

Smart dudes these Americans. cheesy

I nominate Jo for a Nobel Peace price! grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Mogidi: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
People like this same op, Edwin Clerk and a whole bunch of blind bigots who lick Jo's rump to earn a living would always tell the Americans to "mind their business", that they are Jo's and Nigeria's "enemies", but here they are apparently celebrating America's meddlesomeness in this case.

What a shameless bunch of hypocrites.

So celebrating GEJ's recognition by the U.S is now an offence?

I don't get what you mean by U.S being "meddlesome", is this just "badbelle" for gej getting this international recognition?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Adetula1(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2015
we all know he deserves it

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by GBTYO: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Jonathan will address the UN as the first President of the New Republic of Niger Delta.

That is the global role he will get

Operation: 12 Monkeys

End baboon awoof!

5 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by jascon1(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by stevecantrell: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Every good boy deserves favour...

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Mogidi: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2015
GBTYO:
[size=13pt]Jonathan will address the UN as the first President of the New Republic of Niger Delta.
[/size]
That is the global role he will get

I hope your prediction comes to fruition, and without their oil you will have to rely on food parcels from Iran and Saudi Arabia.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Adetula1:
we all know he deserves it
speak for yourself or the minority that voted him.

7 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

hahahahahahahaha!!!

12 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by GBTYO: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

I hope your prediction comes to fruition, and without their oil you will have to rely on food parcels from Iran and Saudi Arabia.

I am Niger Deltan

The Red Cross can site their African relief center in Lagos from where they will feed the parasitic yeasts in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by omenka(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

So celebrating GEJ's recognition by the U.S is now an offence?

I don't get what you mean by U.S being "meddlesome" in this case or is this just "badbelle" for gej getting this international recognition?
You people always say they should "mind their business" whenever they made reference to Jo and his incompetent government. When they commended Jega, you guys almost pulled down the roof over White House, especially that old goombah Edwin Clerk. Isn't this them talking about Jo anymore?? Why can't you ask them to "mind their business"??

18 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by loomer: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
That's their problem, by the time GEJ handles whatever global position he is given the way he handled Nigeria, their eyez go clear.

Shut up ode, na people like una no de appreciate others.

Yet u de there never accomplish anythin for life

No think of how ur life go take better, de there de critisize person wey don achieve something for life.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

It's not been disclosed the position offered by the U.S but conflict resolution seems an obvious guess. Conflict resolution seems a post which he has the expertise and the gravitas to manage well.
We need GEJ in Nigeria with his usual "all is well" approach but it seems the world needs him more.
I pray and hope Dr Jonathan ends up resolving the biblical feud between Israel and Palestine.
I see Dr Jonathan heading the United Nations in future.

How Dr Jonathan got his name
Canoe-maker Lawrence and Eunice Jonathan named their son Goodluck after losing seven children at infancy.
When Jonathan was born his father took a look at him and said this child must be the lucky one and so named the smiling infant "Goodluck".

P:S
I can now finally destroy the shrine I built in honour of GEJ in my house. A shrine where I sacrifice APC victims every 1st Sunday of the month. GEJ carry go, resolve the Israeli Palestinian wahala.

TANoids should keep dreaming. wait till GMB opens up his case file and everybody would start avoiding him like leprosy.

I see this man becoming very very irrelevant.

7 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Islie: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2015
But isn't this shameless OP that was castigating Americans because they never supported the continuous stealing and looting of his Oga on nigerians

Now he is coming to celebrate the Americans now because they painted his oga in a good way

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by GBTYO: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
You people always say they should "mind their business" whenever they made reference to Jo and his incompetent government. When they commended Jega, you guys almost pulled down the roof over White House, especially that old goombah Edwin Clerk. Isn't this them talking about Jo anymore?? Why can't you ask them to "mind their business"??

Jonathan will be the first President of the Republic of Niger-Delta

That is the rightful global role.

The US wants to take him out of circulation and douse his influence locally.

They intend to refer to him in the near future as a UN ambassador to intercede on us when we start blowing up pipelines.

Jonathan will remain in Otueke where you sent him and from there he will be sworn in as our first presidentm

5 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Mogidi: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:

You should expect Nigerians to be at arms when we notice U.S involvement in our democratic process.
But making GEJ an ambassador would set a good precedent for future leaders in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Qmab: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2015
US this, US that.... Since when did US become the capital of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Mogidi: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2015
GBTYO:

I am Niger Deltan

The Red Cross can site their African relief center in Lagos from where they will feed the parasitic yeasts in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Adetula1(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
speak for yourself or the minority that voted him.
even the 'so called' majority that voted him did so based on sentiment and power must return to the north mentality of which you are one

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Mogidi: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Adetula1:

even the 'so called' majority that voted him did so based on sentiment and power must return to the north mentality of which you are one

Gbam

12 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Adetula1:

i'm not from the north, duhhh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Omolalomi Congratulates Senator Adeleke Adedamola With New Song (Video) / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.