Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) (2618 Views)

Whats Is The Meaning "Afonja" And Other Slogans Used On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by chiteny(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2015
[size=14pt]By my opinion, i think any guy who got this clipper used on his hair while he was a kid should be of age by now. i.e. u no be today person.[/size]

Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by imbless: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2015
This was used on my hair, but i'm in my early 20s

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2015
Huh!! Never used that!!
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by jascon1(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
This was used on my hair, but i'm in my early 20s
men the poverty for Ur life be like rock of ages

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by Emyogalanya: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
I used that stuff a long time ago and this is what i got on easter monday

9 Likes

Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
used it and still not married embarassed
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by tempem: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:

You are wrong, bro........
What was used on you, then? Care to know.
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by imbless: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
God forbid na ur own be like that

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by jascon1(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
tempem:

You are wrong, bro........
What was used on you, then? Care to know.
bro mine was even worse. But am not 20ish. It was tiger blade with comb. Sakura or camala or shine shine would appear after undergoing that shaving operation. Then they will use snake fat/ori to garnish it. After then u will have a cold shower. Then Ur skull will feel like net in the wind. The next morning u apply Stella pomade, ori, or groundnut oil that was used to fry yam or Ankara before going to school. Even this clippers was only used for senior men not kids. Only when u go to the barbers shop to shave on special occasions will u enjoy the luxury of that clipper.

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by tempem: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
bro mine was even worse. But am not 20ish. It was tiger blade with comb. Sakura or camala or shine shine would appear after undergoing that shaving operation. Then they will use snake fat/ori to garnish it. After then u will have a cold shower. Then Ur skull will feel like net in the wind. The next morning u apply Stella pomade, ori, or groundnut oil that was used to fry yam or Ankara before going to school. Even this clippers was only used for senior men not kids. Only when u go to the barbers shop to shave on special occasions will u enjoy the luxury of that clipper.

You got me confused.
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by jascon1(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2015
tempem:

You got me confused.
Ur age would determine Ur level of comprehension. Am only telling growing up for kids at that time
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by kambili999(f): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2015
grin
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by Angelou(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
OMG! the penury yu suffered is unfathomable grin grin grin t
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by jascon1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Angelou:
OMG! the penury yu suffered is unfathomable grin grin grin t
that again is y I said only ppl my age can understand. At that time there wasn't all the glitters ppl enjoy today. We were an average-income family but that was the luxury of the time.

One thing to note, after all we could afford to fly to London for vacation which was another luxury on top of my Camala head
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by absoluteSuccess: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Once you enter school compound the next morning, your classmate start sing 'afari korodo' at you, and the bullies that are never at short supply want to tap your head and run through the lockers. Then if its getting out of hand you walk up to one 'eskiss me ma'. The way those barbers bend your head and fix it. Most of all I love the 'chew-chew' sound of this clipper and cringe you get when the cold iron touches your scalp or ear. The clipper still dey for some Agege shop.
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by chiteny(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
vichks:
used it and still not married embarassed

...then what are u waiting for
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by chiteny(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:

LOL. Comb and razor was used on my hair too. Bros, you be confirmed aje kpako

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by chiteny(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Once you enter school compound the next morning, your classmate start sing 'afari korodo' at you, and the bullies that are never at short supply want to tap your head and run through the lockers. Then if its getting out of hand you walk up to one 'eskiss me ma'. The way those barbers bend your head and fix it. Most of all I love the 'chew-chew' sound of this clipper and cringe you get when the cold iron touches your scalp or ear. The clipper still dey for some Agege shop.

grin Those days were fun as they were not really enjoyable as at the time of the events. The kids of these days are really missing on a lot of things!!

once u carry gorrimamkpa come school, na so every one go dey slap your head from all corners grin
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by jascon1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
chiteny:

LOL. Comb and razor was used on my hair too. Bros, you be confirmed aje kpako
my brother, no shame in history o. I no get time to form o
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by absoluteSuccess: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
chiteny:

grin Those days were fun as they were not really enjoyable as at the time of the events. The kids of these days are really missing on a lot of things!!

once u carry gorrimamkpa come school, na so every one go dey slap your head from all corners grin
You have a point, but those children are having equal boredom or excitement as we do, only that we are not aware of it or we assume our experience is the best because we relish our memory, which is at formative stage with those kids.
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by chiteny(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2015
Emyogalanya:
I used that stuff a long time ago and this is what i got on easter monday

WOW!! Congrats. beautiful baby girl!!
Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by Lizboh(f): 6:25pm On May 31, 2015
I used it wella, infact i live using it instead of blade and comb because d blade and comb usally drags ur head as dy ar try to drag it thru ur hair. I love d goripa style, nobody in my class dares to touch my head dt time, dy wan die, except maybe some male seniors.

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture) by Emyogalanya: 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
Thanks bro just returned home to see baby
chiteny:

WOW!! Congrats. beautiful baby girl!!

(1) (Reply)

Help! Tradition Wants To Spoil Something Good / The Igala People Of Anambra State. The Untold Story / The Song ‘karishika’ Illuminates The Demonization Of Nigerian Women. Here’s Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.