Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] (61100 Views)

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by amebotrends: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
The 32 year old singer whose relationship life has remained a mystery to most of us, had taken to social media to stylishly show off her lover albeit surreptitiously…lol.

https://instagram.com/p/10j8dcBVDC/?taken-by=asa_music

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by adegunwa4real(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Where is the boyfriend

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ELTON123(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Na dis kind tin de make fp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Jamean(f): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
So because she sat at the bank of a beach with a guy, he becomes her bf undecided

Picture of them ...... wink or adonbelieveit.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by iphanyiuma(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
She looks like GEJ in the first pix I swear....look well

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by adelurv(f): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Very correct smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by iphanyiuma(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
adelurv:

Very correct smiley
lolz

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Yasher: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Well I guess he's her boyfriend afterall, he's a boy and the fact that they sat together means they are friends. cheesy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
amebotrends:
The 32 year old singer whose relationship life has remained a mystery to most of us, had taken to social media to stylishly show off her lover albeit surreptitiously…lol.

http://goldrushnews247.com/singer-asa-flaunts-her-boyfriend-photo/
well if he's dat white dude...im looking at....HE DOESNT SEEM INTERESTED...seriously

14 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uchendu99(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
white boy nothing wrong anyway.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by njuwo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Her boyfriend or her bodyguard.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by axortedbabe(f): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
I see..
Fingers crossed..
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by deekseen(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na this kind thing dey pain guy man. Why e go be say of all the pics them take na this one wey face no show she come sample?

Guys, if she refuses to let the world see your face you're not the mystery man, you just haven't scaled the 'friend zone' gate yet.

10 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2015

16 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by hahn(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:

This is an insult. Are you trying to say she looks clueless?

Her album lyrics make more sense than GEJ's entire political career

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by kwencypresh(f): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
hehehehheheheheh even devil knw say u black
stop complaining
ThaRuthlxx7:
She looks like a monkey.. Most peeps won't see this after kwencypresh will say am black
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
She looks like a monkey.. Most peeps won't see this after kwencypresh will say am black

First of!!!.The whole of your family tree are brain dead apes. No one dead or living in your entire family tree will be able to kiss even her shoes till the end of time. Foools like you should be quarantined off the whole planetary body. While you are living poor and miserable, asha is making Nigeria and Nigerians proud worldwide.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by kwencypresh(f): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
guy take it easy nau
uniklinkum:

First of!!!.The whole of your family tree are brain dead apes. No one dead or living in your entire family tree will be able to kiss even her shoes till the end of time. Foools like you should be quarantined off the whole planetary body. While you are living poor and miserable, asha is making Nigeria and Nigerians proud worldwide.

5 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by uniklinkum(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
kwencypresh:
guy take it easy nau

Damn I take so much offence in throwing vitriol at asha. cause I am a great fan of hers. And really appreciate her.... foools like that numbskull don't appreciate how much she is making us proud out there. Her last show I attended at stollwerck has a large turnout of white folks,and the lady standing in my front is a blind woman.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Look at this miserable ediot.. U just wanna create awareness.. Nigga u know nothing bou my family so shut ur trap.. I insult her quite sure.. Its none of ur business.. Losser na ur type they die anyhow full in the highest other.. I never knew animals use internet until I saw u. Everlasting bastard.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

Look at this miserable ediot.. U just wanna create awareness.. Nigga u know nothing bou my family so shut ur trap though I dunno her worth she not up to my family 10% never u try bring my family up again else u will loose ur miserable life.fighting for someone who doesn't know u existed. I insult her quite sure.. Its none of ur business.. Losser na ur type they die anyhow full in the highest other.. I never knew animals use internet until I saw u. Everlasting bastard.
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
@op, who told u dat he is her boyfriend? dat could even b a ghost o shocked

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by CR77(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
I see nothing tongue

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by ThaRuthlxx7: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

another round of balderdash coming from the clinical certified reetard. I don't need to know where a mannerless goat like you falls from, since the rotten fruit don't fall far from the bad tree. Anyways it never your own doing to be a grade A idioot. I only blame the village bicycle that sired you, she should have use the worthless spermatozoa to floss her enamel. calling you an animal, will be the greatest disrespect to all donor of carbondioxide to plants. now scumbag fcvk off and go high on yo'momma used menstrual pad.

Sloppy sucker
Useless fuvker
Ur pop should have probably wore some rubber.
How bad can a nigga be. Get a life man ur too loyal... Fanatic my arse ur a lunatic. After all the stress u ain't getting paid.. U will still remain mingy and poor..
I guess ur family left u otherwise u will have work to do than talk rubbish.. Irritating ediot.. Abandon project!! Animal!!

7 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by saasala(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thank you lord Jesus. Hope still dey for some women be that
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by dorocent(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
ELTON123:
Na dis kind tin de make fp
i tire ooo... mods don dey do ojoro ooo
Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Hammefeez: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shadow......... Shadow..........Shadow!!!

No be boyfriend oooo

you hear??

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] by Hammefeez: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
CR77:

Cow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) / Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.