Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester (1171 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by idimuller: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
I have some photos to share on my trip to old Trafford Manchester united home ground.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by shakazuldadon: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
good for you....
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by thegreengooner(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
We won the league!
We won the league!!
We won the league in Manchester!!!
We won the league at Old Trafford!!!!
We won the league in Manchester!!!!!
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by seankafor(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
ok... Nothing do u nigga
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by biznus: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good business
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by idimuller: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
More

Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by idimuller: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
more

Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by TLOTRS: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Manchester United....The pride of British football.
I believe you had a nice time OP.
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by tpiadotcom: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bro did you bring your pikin/s with you?

Just wondering.

Nice photos.
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by GoldCircle: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
hmmm...interesting. Reminds me of my last trip there to see the legends play just after SAF retired. @OP, Did you get to visit the RedCafe and Megastore?

I see you are wearing a red shirt beneath your black long sleeve shirt. I guess that is a Man Utd jersey. lol!

#GGMU! ..And the Reds go Marching on...
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by bebe2(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2015
TLOTRS:
Manchester United....The pride of British football.
I believe you had a nice time OP.

Hmm story sad

Pls can u ask them to schedule their matches for 2am only, becos the rest of us have a life and each time they play at that stadium, there is alway hold up.

D thing wey dey vex me pass na those supporters wey go just cross any how without looking. I beg tell them say ticket to old Trafford no be ticket to heaven o
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by TLOTRS: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
bebe2:

Hmm story sad

Pls can u ask them to schedule their matches for 2am only, becos the rest of us have a life and each time they play at that stadium, there is alway hold up.

D thing wey dey vex me pass na those supporters wey go just cross any how without looking. I beg tell them say ticket to old Trafford no be ticket to heaven o
Hi,
I am actually not in a position to help you, but, I tried to find a way you can put across your opinion and came across this, hopefully, you will find it helpful.
http://www.bbc.com/news/have_your_say
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Why is your belt in that location? OP, I need to know cos I don't want to hit you below the belt. grin
Re: Nairalander's Trip To Old Trafford, Manchester by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nice photos, looks like you had a good time.

But bros why you just dey put hand for waist na??

Just joking oo
Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? / Is It Safe To Relocate To Canada Through An Invitation Letter? / If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.