Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Welcome To New Auto Section - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Welcome To New Auto Section (5404 Views)

You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
igwe 1:

Inspired men come and take this your mad dog before it bites our pastor now oooooooooooo!!!
The last warning else I will pour hot water on it.

Azuka, call the boy name well well, call am for phone make you tell am, you get him number the question here be say, me i want see your oga, make we clarify wetin dey on ground, where jenju dey, i dey wait for him post o angry
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2009
olivetree:

At last the wind has blown and we have finally seen the yansh(es)of these guys.

The way Igwe has been going about this issue is just rather funny.

I keep telling pple not to buy from this guys, based on my experience with buying of cars, i see that they are all out to reap off innocent and gullible people.
Igwe, i cant believe you still have the courage to respond to issues here when it has become so obvious that your plans have been exposed.

Azuka, dem say your Yansh with your Oga own don blow, and you no fit defend am hia, you dey Bleep up oh and you no even reply the guy, Azu, you dey slopy. shocked
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo:

Azuka, dem say your Yansh with your Oga own don blow, and you no fit defend am hia, you dey Bleep up oh and you no even reply the guy, Azu, you dey slopy. shocked
Inspire inspire, how many times I called you.You no wan learn.
your business is at stake here oooooo
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
igwe 1:

Inspire inspire, how many times I called you.You no wan learn.
your business is at stake here oooooo

Azu, where is Jenju make him put advert na, hunger dey knock your door o, JENJU, JENJU, JENJU, how many time i call you, KOLA, KOLA, KOLA, make you wake up now come answer me, we need advert o. grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo:

Azu, where is Jenju make him put advert na, hunger dey knock your door o, JENJU, JENJU, JENJU, how many time i call you, KOLA, KOLA, KOLA, make you wake up now come answer me, we need advert o.  grin grin
If inspired men and his cohort stop dey disturb honest dealers na!
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2009
igwe 1:

If inspired men and his cohort stop dey disturb honest dealers na!
mention 1 honest dealer here. grin i dey throw you monkey biscuit, oya catch am grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Sisikilll: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo:

mention 1 honest dealer here.  grin i dey throw you monkey biscuit, oya catch am  grin
You should have asked for the dishonesty ones na, of which you know the answer already.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2009
igwe 1:

You should have asked for the dishonesty ones na, of which you know the answer already.

JENJU IS THE DISHONEST DEALER, i know the answer grin grin Vin to email address alone. grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Sisikilll: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2009
igwe 1:

You are pushing it. . .  you really are.

The day you became God is what I want to know.

You don't sell cars here and you aren't buy either. . . so what is your problem?
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by ziontrain: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2009
OK - And Romeobest is the HONEST dealer!!

I think business has dried up for some people and they are so bitter, envious and bent on destroying successful dealers! You don't gain anything by trying to destroy honest and legitimate people. What God has blessed, no man can curse! You will just continue digging your doom.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

And Akuya is the honest dealer shocked shocked shocked

ziontrain:

I think business has dried up for some people and they are so bitter and envious!

So true, first time I am agreeing with you on an issue, care if I dredge up some posts to clarify this please grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sisikilll:

You are pushing it. . .  you really are.

The day you became God is what I want to know.

You don't sell cars here and you aren't buy either. . . so what is your problem?
SISI, how many sisi you want turn into,
I want you people to advertise with VIN so that our people won't be buying chimpanzees in the name of monkeys.
And let inspired men stop chasing honest dealers away with his multiple Ids.
Cheap cars are good but disclose the history on this forum so that the potential buyers would know the exact amount he would spend to get it to good shape.
That's mine concern here
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

I think business has dried up for some people and they are so bitter and envious!

YES BUSINESS HAS DRIED UP FOR JENJU, 2ND MONTH IN 2009, NO CAR ADVERT, SENDING IGWE1 AND ZIONTRAIN TO OTHER CAR DEALERS, LIKE INSPIRED, JESARMY, MARTINS00 ETC, YES SO BITTER AND ENVIOUS, NO CAR ADVERT.  angry angry
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Sisikilll: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo are you really from Kano?

Kana jin Hausa?
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo:

YES BUSINESS HAS DRIED UP FOR JENJU, 2ND MONTH IN 2009, NO CAR ADVERT, SENDING IGWE1 AND ZIONTRAIN TO OTHER CAR DEALERS, LIKE INSPIRED, JESARMY, MARTINS00 ETC, YES SO BITTER AND ENVIOUS, NO CAR ADVERT.  angry angry

You know inspired men is the cause of all the wahala in this auto section.
E.g is the titles hes been accumulating for himself grin grin grin grin
Shame no dey for person face.
If another person would had been interested in title, that one for done dey cause trouble here
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sisikilll:

Cosjo are you really from Kano?

Kana jin Hausa?

i am from delta state but work and live in kano, eh inaji hausa fala fala ni.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
igwe 1:

If another person would had been interested in title, that one for done dey cause trouble here

ok, your oga make we dash am title too, ok i go dash am title. make i think am.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by ziontrain: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2009
Mr. Cosjo,

There's a difference between Car Dealers i.e. those who own their vehicles and hustlers who peddle other people's vehicles, register multiple IDs and keep on creating postings to sell cars and reply themselves using their other IDs thinking nairalanders are fools. They don't realize people are really amused watching them.

Most Car dealers in the US on this forum sell cars on the side - their lives don't depend on it unlike the hustlers. Nothing wrong in hustling as long as you hustle in an honest way. It is those dishonest, crooked and dubious hustlers that we are against. God willing, they will either turn a new leaf or leave this forum.

Dealers from US are waiting for Naira to stabilize and some travelled to Cayman Islands and other places, that's why there's a lull in their activities.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

Mr. Cosjo,

There's a difference between Car Dealers i.e. those who own their vehicles and hustlers who peddle other people's vehicles, register multiple IDs and keep on creating postings to sell cars and reply themselves using their other IDs thinking nairalanders are fools. They don't realize people are really amused watching them.

Most Car dealers in the US on this forum sell cars on the side - their lives don't depend on it unlike the hustlers. Nothing wrong in hustling as long as you hustle in an honest way. It is those dishonest, crooked and dubious hustlers that we are against. God willing, they will either turn a new leaf or leave this forum.

are you a car dealer or a hustler ziontrain, which one are you
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by ziontrain: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
Mr. Cosjo,

Are you that dumb? You are asking if I am a dealer or hustler! If you don't know the answer, you need to have your head examined - what are you doing here then?
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Sisikilll: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
igwe 1:

Roflmao. . . be careful now. Your Jealousy is oozing like bile all over this post.

Title he is accumulating?!! Rotflmao!! How old are you Mr. Igwe?!!!

Interested in internet title?!! How deprived of a real life are you lot, that something this silly makes jealous!!!

Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now we are getting to the koko of the wahala on this Auto Section.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

Mr. Cosjo,

Are you that dumb? You are asking if I am a dealer or hustler! If you don't know the answer, you need to have your head examined - what are you doing here then?

I am new on this section, and i have not seen any of your car adverts that is why i am asking you, no be fight now, just a simple yes and no, that is all i need, Mr ziontrain are you a car dealer or a hustler and also do you know Akuya
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sisikilll:

Roflmao. . . be careful now. Your Jealousy is oozing like bile all over this post.

Title he is accumulating?!! Rotflmao!! [size=14pt]How old are you Mr. Igwe[/size]?!!!

Interested in internet title?!! How deprived of a real life are you lot, that something this silly makes jealous!!!

Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now we are getting to the koko of the wahala on this Auto Section.

OUCH OUCH AND OUCH grin grin grin lipsrsealed The shit is gradually starting to hit the fan grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by ziontrain: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo,

You are new on this forum! Nice try! You will have to try something more intelligent than that. If you are new on this forum, what about Romeobest and the others? Abeg, try another one please!
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

Cosjo,

You are new on this forum! Nice try! You will have to try something more intelligent than that. If you are new on this forum, what about Romeobest and the others? Abeg, try another one please!

ziontrain please answer my question, please are you a car dealer or a hustler on this forum. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by ziontrain: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2009
Mr. Cosjo,

Go and ask Romeobest, he will give you the answer!!
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo:

ziontrain please answer my question, please are you a car dealer or a hustler on this forum. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But how do you ascertain who a car dealer is? Is it by the number of the car adverts put for sale or by the number of car sold or the speed at which cars are sold? grin grin grin

N.B.
Even Emperor wey don sell a whole two cars on this forum is ever ready to beat his chest, and proclaim proudly to anyone that he is not a car dealer grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DISCLAIMER
I am only trying to settle this fight, hence the honest questions and observations cool
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2009
Ziontrain i nwas reading andf saw this

Jafour resides in Canada while Inspire_ M live  in Nigeria
Jafour phone number is 1-647-989-3275, and Inspire_m is 08023050886

Inspire_m has identified himself as Abimbola Emmanuel and Jafour is Joh[b]n Ikekhuame. Who i[/b]s Ziontrain ?
You cannot identify yourself yet you accused  others coming back under a different identity and rolling back odometer. How do you fight a cause (transparency & honesty) under anonymity? I had earlier advised you in the first page of this thread  to check your facts before posting - many are on auto section of nairaland to learn from dealers, share ideas and buy cars. Stop this your holier-than-thou-crusade and mis-information

can you please tell me what you do ziontrain, are you a car dealer please  angry
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Sisikilll: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2009
I think it is by the titles you accumulate ooh.

[size=5pt]Chei! Who woulda thunk made up internet title can cause this much katakata[/size]
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2009
Busy_body:

But how do you ascertain who a car dealer is? Is it by the number of the car adverts put for sale or by the number of car sold or the speed at which cars are sold? grin grin grin

N.B.
Even Emperor wey don sell a whole two cars on this forum is ever ready to beat his chest, and proclaim proudly to anyone that he is not a car dealer grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DISCLAIMER
I am only trying to settle this fight, hence the honest questions and observations cool

Please anyone know ziontrain is he a car dealer or a by stander or a hustler
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sisikilll:

I think it is by the titles you accumulate ooh.

[size=5pt]Chei! Who woulda thunk made up internet title can cause this much katakata[/size]

At least we now know what is/was paining Igwe grin grin grin One down grin grin grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

* * UNSTOPPABLE HAS ARRIVED * * ( Pre Ordered By Oladcity Of Nairaland ) / Golf 4 For Urgent Sale #300k / #SOLD#Direct Tokunboh Volkswagen Golf 3 For Sale- Kesmiraautos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.