Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Welcome To New Auto Section - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Welcome To New Auto Section (5403 Views)

You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by ziontrain: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2009
Mr. Cosjo,

You want me to give my identity and phone number to an slowpoke and to those who have threatened the life of Phammyus? What a joke! You are really, really smart and very intelligent - you are a genius! I should come and tell you what I do - you should have met me in Cayman Islands. I think you will soon replace Ali Baba. Seriously, I think you will do well as a comedian!
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

Mr. Cosjo,

You want me to give my identity and phone number to an slowpoke and to those who have threatened the life of Phammyus? What a joke! You are really, really smart!

Ziontrain are you a car dealer or a huslter, where are you based please now i will soon leave here
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

Mr. Cosjo,

Go and ask Romeobest, he will give you the answer!!

Excuse me please I have a question too grin Yes Romeobest alledgedly a car dealer went after Phammyus's hide, and had a valid, albeit childish reason, but why on earth did Akuya alledgedly a car dealer too go after, not only inspired_men, but also Phammyus's jugular too? shocked shocked shocked

And now that Viperman has expressed interest that he is back in his game, Igwe steps up his campaign, as if the Admin's stance on the issue is not clear-cut enough shocked shocked shocked Witch cry yesterday, pickin die today, na the second time I don see am with my own two korokoro eye for this auto section, wonders shall never cease cool

Answers on a postcard please cool

Ziontrain, regarding this query of mine, I don't really need an answer or sermon from you okay, I have to add this because the first line of your response to post 115, has given me cause for concern. I warned you, your fair and consistency stance might result in you going soft in the head, but you did not listen, now you are starting to misinterprete people's opinions and comments angry angry angry grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2009
Busy_body:

Excuse me please I have a question too grin Yes Romeobest alledgedly a car dealer went after Phammyus's hide, and had a valid, albeit childish reason, but why on earth did Akuya alledgedly a car dealer too go after not only inspired_men, but also Phammyus's jugular too? shocked shocked shocked

Answers on a postcard please cool

please i am getting confuse here, who is akuya again i am just asking ziontrain to answer me if he is a car dealer and you are now bringing akuya again here, who the hell is akuya now ziontrain please are you a car dealer
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo:

please i am getting confuse here, who is akuya again i am just asking ziontrain to answer me if he is a car dealer and you are now bringing akuya again here, who the hell is akuya now ziontrain please are you a car dealer

My brother from another mother, no flame me abeg, na different strokes for different folks wink White space never finish, so ask your question and carry go abeg grin grin grin

Psst, assignment here for you and Sisi and Wwheelz wink What an eerily, jaw-droppingly, gigantic coincidence cool
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228581.128.html#msg3426298

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tokunbo Honda Discussion Continues For Sale / Check Your Car VIN Free Of Charge / Reg Honda Accord 2007 DC #1m SOLD!SOLD!!SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.