Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (36394 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Druss(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2009
Help me ask them - the thing wey vex me na the naive Nigerian girls wey dey fall for this. One girl - guy meet am ask am to marry am - they no date - it be like say they don gree. When she ask me for advice - i simply yarn am say 'make she dey careful of men wey wan enter her pant!' see vexation!!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2009
Do they?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2009
honeric01:

Make i dey first before u bury me, where u take talk say i dey love eerybody? embarassed

It matters cos if i don't love, then i can't love in love so quickly sad

Hmmm. . . Ok ooo. . . Pele ooo. . . sad

Druss:

Help me ask them - the thing wey vex me na the naive Nigerian girls wey dey fall for this. One girl - guy meet am ask am to marry am - they no date - it be like say they don gree. When she ask me for advice - i simply yarn am say 'make she dey careful of men wey wan enter her pant!' see vexation!!

Huh? Really? Pele ooo. , U try if they no listen, you fit do nothing jor. sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by romsky: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2009
cool
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sorry, where were we
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Leilah(f): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2009
@poster are you nuts! they dont know the meaning of the word love.The pretend to when they need things like:

Papers
Money
sex etcetc

They can't even fall in love with the most beautiful, submssive, respectable Nigerian lady in the world. lipsrsealed
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
Why should I say it when I don't even mean it? maybe some do, but not from this Dude, you must earn that word from me and it might take 6 months or maybe 10 years, I can't say but definitely not a month, smiley
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2009
Leilah:

@poster are you nuts! they dont know the meaning of the word love.The pretend to when they need things like:

Papers
Money
sex etcetc

They can't even fall in love with the most beautiful, submssive, respectable Nigerian lady in the world. lipsrsealed

my my my

who stung you?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2009
ariblaze:

my my my

who stung you?

I don’t get this. . . why does it have to be that she has been stung to express herself on this matter?

Going by your logic, one could easily say thou art protesting a wee bit too much because as far as I can see you seem to be the only guy. . . ya know affronted by this

Just sayin' undecided
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Leilah(f): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2009
no im not stung im talkin from reality
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2009
Reality
Experience,

Can you describe the reality surrounding this issue?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:36am On Feb 05, 2009
honeric01:

Why should I say it when I don't even mean it? maybe some do, but not from this Dude, you must earn that word from me and it might take 6 months or maybe 10 years, I can't say but definitely not a month, smiley

That applies to me as well. I dont like instant noodle cooking meaning I do like shortcuts. cool

Leilah:

Papers
Money
sex etcetc

Guess you might be right smiley

Sisi Jinx:

I don’t get this. . . why does it have to be that she has been stung to express herself on this matter?

Going by your logic, one could easily say thou art protesting a wee bit too much because as far as I can see you seem to be the only guy. . . ya know affronted by this

Just sayin' undecided

Sisi, you always talk sense and I admire you for that wink kiss
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

That applies to me as well. I dont like instant noodle cooking meaning I do like shortcuts. cool

I guess saying I love you without meaning is not a shortcut, It's purely one thing, Lies, And nothing more,
If a girl tells me she loves me within a month of our knowing eachother, I won't take her seriously, she should be matured enough to know when it's right to say it,
For men who love to use "i love you" no matter whose girl is involved is nothing but a lying prick. smiley
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2009
Question: Why do Nigerian men fall in love sooo quickly?

Answer: They ain't really in love. They only say so just to bypass restrictions to the ladies kpata!

Case closed *Thread Locked* Thanks for reading. tongue tongue
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2009
Gabby reopens back the thread cool
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by honeric01(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2009
Yes, thread closed, gabrywyl or is it cadbury?, open a new one with a new topic grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2009
Spanks Gabby for re-opening the thread.

*Locks the thread & Ingests the key*
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2009
honeric01:

Yes, thread closed, gabrywyl or is it cadbury?, open a new one with a new topic grin

Gabry Cadbury? shocked hey nice! I grin ll tell Seun to change ma name to Cadbury.

Czarskit:

Spanks Gabby for re-opening the thread.

*Locks the thread & Ingests the key*

Child Abuser!!! shocked angry
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Just sayin' undecided

hello ma

i am not affronted by the statement

i just think its generalisation

the poster is dating a nigerian

bet he fell in love sooo quickly too lol

They can't even fall in love with the most beautiful, submissive, respectable Nigerian lady in the world.

the statement on the other hand stems from someone hurt before

and this statement

no im not stung im talkin from reality

confirms it, writer is just in denial

if Nigerian men are that bad

its a wonder we get married atall

and at least 60% have wonderful marriage lives

and sure i protest, because women on this forum

have a way of making the men look like base animals
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2009
Ure in denial. Alot of people has said that it is true but we aint generalizing. We are saying that MOST Nigeriand NOT ALL Nigerians aight?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2009
i rest my case
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by jidobaba(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2009
Wuz dere? I can fall in luv wit 1, 2 or more girls under 5mins 'specially if they r fine. @cadbury, let me check ur profile, maybe,
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
Cadbury? LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2009
It started with a simple question -  Why do Most Nigerian Men fall in love so quickly?

Answers

khai_khai (m)
Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Want Sex Soooo Quickly!

MrCrackles (m)
Na craze!

khai_khai (m)
DING
to
Youre saying that they wanted sex thats why they claim so

khai_khai (m)
If desperate is what you call it. Yes.
It's not about the beauty, it about the bed.
I remember a guy at work telling me the character of nigerians at his former job. Second on his list. They like to chase women.

Smooooooth
fasted words that gets u in a ladys pant, ''i love u, i want to marry u''

b4 u know it they're on their next conquest

khai_khai (m)
Chasing women doesn't mean they do not have a wife or a girlfriend somewhere they plan to marry.
You already know that, since they didn't invent "skirt chasing".

Smooooooth
you are lucky,maybe u didnt meet the once with the sugar coated tongue, your pants wld have dropped bam!!!

Czarskit (m)
@ gabrywyl
Loooooooooooool. . .
The truth lies in desperation (on the man's part). It's simply an issue of telling a gal what she wants to hear, with 'I love you' being the phrase in most cases. The misuse of that phrase has made the word 'love' to lose its value.
Imagine a 'dude' telling me 'I love you' just cos he tot I was a gal. He was shocked when I wrote him telling him otherwise. . .and I nearly laffed to a coma.
'I love U' can be intepreted as 'I wanna. . .U' (The two versionr Akon & Snoop's track explains beta).
So it's no big deal, cos love doesn't exist anyway. .

Smooooooth
i have been in love and felt like getting married more than 200 times.

Czarskit (m)
@ smoooth
I second ur post. Hence, my view 'Love is non-existent'. .

JJYOU (my 2nd Sensei)
@ topic most naija people dont tell truth by lifestyle

u believe their i love u at your own peril

pureminded (m)
This topic is totally referring to me. talking to a girl for a long time , I will just fall in love . But what have been saving me is that i never showed it . I can pretend eh , or else those gurls would have turn me to a lover boy, U sabbi how our Nigerian gurls dey treat guys wey dey show dem love and dey run follow dem up and down,

Enockia (m)
dat's cos  they fall in love with their mouth not their hearts

@ Ariblaze

Hmmmmmm, please tell me again about the part where the girls make the guys look bad. .

It’s funny to see how you aren’t calling your fellow NIGERIAN guys to task for their opinion.

How come a girls “from experience” opinion is rubbished and a guy’s isn’t? I mean we’ve got guys telling you pop and plain that this is what they do ie this is their experience ie from reality. . . and nary a word from you about that?

Hmmm?

And the “Generalization” chant. . . it’s just a way of avoiding the subject. Besides, last I checked. . .OP used the word MOST.

Faces the jury

In conclusion ladies and Gentlemen, I think it is safe to say “Me thinks this Gentleman doth protest toooooooooo much”

Why is that? I wonder. . . 

I rest my case.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2009
Ooooh I missed this wonderful Gems!

Czarskit:

Question: Why do Nigerian men fall in love sooo quickly?

Answer: They ain't really in love. They only say so just to bypass restrictions to the ladies kpata!

Case closed *Thread Locked* Thanks for reading. tongue tongue

Druss:

Oh Yep, it is the women making the guys look bad. . . Totally and OP just pulled the topic out of her hair and the guys responding in the affirmative are either women disguised as men or under some voodoo mind control spell by the women.

Ya darn Skippy!!!!!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2009
if i get fired i will find you oooo grin

well err. . . i already rested my case

but then again if you want to raise the dead

i will humor you.

most Nigerian men do not fall in love soo quickly

they say they are in love

and with respect to your conclusion

the reason is because because because . .err , err, cool

[sup]this girl doesnt believe i love her cos of opinions like this[/sup]
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2009
Ariblaze, Yes, your siggy says it all grin

Sisi Jinx, Its not like they got juju or anything, Its a pure fact. I got one guy doing it to me again today and he studies in my College so I know that he is a Nigerian.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by steve49ja(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2009
Na beans?

Source please sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ gabrywly, i disagree wit ur theory. Besides, u said that ur bf is a 9ja boy and it took
him 1yr to get u. Is that not enough reason to disprove ur theory?

Again u said by mere looking at an african guy, u will know which country they belong to.
Tell me, do they write the name of the country on the persons forehead. The way the
person talks or walks can't determine it.

So how will u know?
please answer my questions.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pop247(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
@gabrywyl
I dont get it, does it means that any dark guy that toast u after five mins of talking
to u is a Nigerian.

That guy who did it to u 2day may be 4rm another country or may fancy/admire ur
beauty not that he fall in luv with u and so to other guys.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hello, I told you. We are fromthe same College. . . How come I dont know him? And his passport obviously stated NIGERIA. . . . sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2009
Gabby, I was being sarcastic about the Voodoo thingy. It was in response to Ariblaze who said that the women are the ones making men look bad.

Except the woman are using voodoo to make the men write these things, it is safe to say the men are doing a fine job of making themselves look bad.

@ Ariblaze
Okay fine. . . You have what some will probably think is a worthy cause but stumping on the opinions of the women and doing nothing about the men makes you come off a bit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Just sayin'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Strange Love / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.