Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA (41720 Views)

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God / UNILAG Best Debaters Get Cash, Laptops As Prizes (Photos) / Meet Unilag Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by eyinjuege: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Congrats Korede. Na God win.
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Ryabcool(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
clemz88:
cos hez the first person to graduate with a first class rait.
I was gonna reply you properly but honestly, I'm tired. Please read and understand what I wrote well and understand the angle I was coming from. Thanks for the mention though.
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Monikween(f): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
4.96?...choi God na ur hand I dey o
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Ediss(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
In Delsu first class is for the gods embarassed
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Samirana360(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Help me tell those graduates say no work 4 9ja oo...if u lik graduate wit 1st class upperest upper

1 Like

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by jascon1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
I hope she doesn't end up at the counter in one of our banks
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Abdullahi4u7(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Congratulations to the graduands. Congratulations to the best graduating student.
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by kenex4ever(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Very good of him,
But if this guy studies chemical engineering in uniport and manages to get first class it won't exceed 4.50.
Imagine a federal school graduating 125 first class students, very remarkable, unlike stupid uniport when d lecturers hate to hear first class.
To even think dat an engineering student is d best graduate is alien to uniport, what u c in uniport is 4.49, 4.51, 4.449, 4.49999999999, 4.48888, etc to even approximate is not in engineering faculty except petroleum n gas depts.
Am only saying what's going on in uniport, pls don't quote me if u r sure dat u r a fool, plssss!

2 Likes

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by isan(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hard work pays
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by greggng: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
This Godwin singer is really intelligent o
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by richidinho(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
He said that Dr Isaac Akpan, with the thesis entitled: “ Processing and Characterisation of Selected Biodegradable Fibre-PLA Composites,’’ emerged the best Doctorate student.

My people! My people
Keep representing ...mbok

The Ab0ki should keep waiting for quota system b4 participating in scholarships

1 Like

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by ChappyChase: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
:P10,600 graduated and only 125 came out with first class?!
Mehn, to me that's gross failure!!!!
VC go sidon on side UNILAG knows nothing only to party and brag/hype their school..... tongue
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
nifton:

Congrats bro,am looking forward to plying that road,but from hearsay the tuition and delays from supervisors is staggering.How abt dat?

Tuition is pretty ok. I did M.Sc(Finance) PT and I paid about 200k for the 3 semesters. Project is a function of your seriousness and availability of your supervisor. Mine was not a walk in the park as my supervisor doubled as the HOD, seeing her was like the biblical camel passing through the eye of a needle.
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Ediss(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
:DIn Delsu first class is for the gods embarassed

1 Like

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by damola1: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gats to be engineering man...

And next accounting or in this case finance.. Oshekus... and CHMs.... 106... some history there... Chemical.. Fire!

1 Like

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by lonelydora: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jboyossai:
Great news....was once my school of choice but later changed to UNN....

Great Lion I see you. I am a super lion.

1 Like

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
Very good of him,
But if this guy studies chemical engineering in uniport and manages to get first class it won't exceed 4.50.
Imagine a federal school graduating 125 first class students, very remarkable, unlike stupid uniport when d lecturers hate to hear first class.
To even think dat an engineering student is d best graduate is alien to uniport, what u c in uniport is 4.49, 4.51, 4.449, 4.49999999999, 4.48888, etc to even approximate is not in engineering faculty except petroleum n gas depts.
Am only saying what's going on in uniport, pls don't quote me if u r sure dat u r a fool, plssss!
because you know what you wrote is foolish that's why you're afraid of people quoting you!
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Some CGPA makes me go sick.... Congratulation.
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by clemz88(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ryabcool:
I was gonna reply you properly but honestly, I'm tired. Please read and understand what I wrote well and understand the angle I was coming from. Thanks for the mention though.
no fex bro. Abi we dey fight ne. cool
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by kenex4ever(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sammyblake:
because you know what you wrote is foolish that's why you're afraid of people quoting you!
I know dat fools like u will quote me.

1 Like

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by MockinJay(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
He might escape the train boarded by the numerous unemployed graduates Nigeria has roaming about.

I read of a case where OAU's graduates dating back to 2-4years ago are still unemployed. Same is the case with other graduates. It's a shame.

I pray it's never my portion o!
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
I know dat fools like u will quote me.

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by kenex4ever(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Sammyblake post=33075893][/quote]na u when dey ur profile dey talk?
See as u b like person wen yellow fever and severe running stomach dey worry
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by kenex4ever(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
.[quote author=Sammyblake post=33075893][/quote]
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by kambili999(f): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Octaves:
In my department in UNIZIK, the few that managed to reach over 4.5 in gpa, the lecturers want to mark them down to reduce no of first class students
Some lecturers dere are weird.

1 Like

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Ryabcool(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
clemz88:
no fex bro. Abi we dey fight ne. cool
lol! No be fight o. I just dey exhausted
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Emdee590(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
LewisO:

Why can't u just go to the library and brush up your ignorance?

Stop behaving like a nitwit.

Thanks for showcasing your stupidity once again.
take no offence in wat he posted bro I think he is speaking fro d current situation as regard availability of jobs naa
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by oshdam2015: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
killjoy:
after acquiring a sizzling first class I hope he won't relax thinking Dats d end of it.

d irony of d lives of Nigerian students is dis -

d ones dat hv low grades no more expect jobs so dey painstakingly create dia own jobs which later grows.

while d first class student uploads his CV online while expecting global companies to grovel at his feet and beg for d opportunity to have him on der team. this never happens.

entrepreneurship is d key to real success. your meal ticket b.sc certificate can only get u habit far, if at all...

congrats to the valedictorian

Most of you only come here to shout entrepreneurship. I doubt if you know the meaning of entrepreneurship in the real sense.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by nurexfutmx(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeyemi33:
can't stop lauvhing

Scam!!!! Patronise this guy at your own risk.
He reap me off of 1000 MTB card, even accepted he scammed me and that i shud get out. I opened a thread on this issue but it was removed by the mods.

Beware of this thief, have warned u...he is a useless he-goat, he has a website called

He is a big time thief, he uses Babatunde Afoloyan, GTBank...a guy told me he sent him 5k for data and the guy lied that he didnt see it and stopped picking his calls.

1 Like

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by Emdee590(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
nurexfutmx:

Scam!!!! Patronise this guy at your own risk.
He reap me off of 1000 MTB card, even accepted he scammed me and that i shud get out. I opened a thread on this issue but it was removed by the mods.

Beware of this thief, have warned u...he is a useless he-goat, he has a website called

He is a big time thief, he uses Babatunde Afoloyan, GTBank...a guy told me he sent him 5k for data and the guy lied that he didnt see it and stopped picking his calls.
That was exactly my fear in transacting wit dudes online . You can't tell who is real or fake

1 Like

Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by malonephill(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Thats why the best in Nigeria remain the poorest on international scale!!! CGPA? Is that a criterion that made him best of all unilag student? The Best are always known by the practical delivery of knowledge and not theoretical delivery!!

Albert Einstein, Robert hook, Prof Wole Soyinka, Prof Ladipo Adamolekun and other Scholars are known to be best by what they do..

Let's wait and see if he really is the best when he got to deliver in any field of work.
really wish the bolded
Re: Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA by LewisO: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Emdee590:

take no offence in wat he posted bro I think he is speaking fro d current situation as regard availability of jobs naa
Now u are trying to defend him telling me he's right in posting such, huh?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix / Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? / Pix: Who Is To Be Punished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.