Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] (52389 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Dencia Blast Tonto Dike On Twitter, Tells Her To Pay The Luxury Shopper Shes Owi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ghen ghen. Tonto Dikeh has burnt the bags luxury shopper Pearl accused her of refusing to pay for. Tonto burnt them and sent the video to Pearl. And Pearl definitely to get back at Tonto shared the video PLUS Tonto Dikeh's phone number.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/wow-tonto-dikeh-burns-bags-from-luxury.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
I think tonto dikeh went too far on these one

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
insane!!! Chiq also exposed Tonto's phone number.

see clearer texts below

Watch the videos here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/wow-tonto-dikeh-burns-bags-from-luxury.html

Tonto was just laughing and mocking the girl - saying this is what she gets for saying ''Bit*h better have my money''.

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by ginawest(f): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
y burn it?she shud av jes given it to someone else..ok,wot has she gained by burning it?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by pinkjacket9(f): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Madness angry

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Eyepencil: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
She fvck up she for dash am that her maid nah angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Inkman(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
cant there be a day without toto making news...?
Im tired mehn
meatchew

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by drnairalov: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
mtscheeew Drama everywhere

left to me I think Tonto dike has anger issues or whatever it is called ...smh!!!

What is she trying to prove?

In this generation some peeps little money make dem feel invincible choi.. angry

anyways thanks to those who bought the camouflage jacket

Price reduction now 10,000 naira per jacket

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by stayblack: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
SICK PRIDE..RAM ..

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Eyepencil: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Inkman:
cant there be a day without toto making news...?
Im tired mehn
meatchew
hey! man, is this thread on front page
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by andersyn: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Do you wanna make front page? Writ anything concerning tonto dike

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by DuchessLily(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
This Tonto babe seriously needs to grow up, haba!

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Inkman(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
hey! man, is this thread on front page

if it isnt yet
bet it'll be soon

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is uncalled for... Waiting for klitschko's match to commence joor
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Silly act.

Her number isn't going through, i believe a whole lot of Nigerians must have buzzed her like no tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by 1stola: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oboy !
See rain shocked
Cold dey catch me o
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by kayultimate(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Booked

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by dechandel(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
undecided undecided
All these yeyebrities that get stuffs on credit sha
And pose with it online.. Fake much undecided

slimzypink:
igbos once again!!!! always feeling invincible when it comes to money ...dear Igbos why are some of you like this>>>>
Please exhibit common sense when you make use of the internet!!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by olanshi: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ya'all gave her too much attention! She must be sick in the head!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by adorablepepple(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
shocked it's obvious Tonto is so broke, she couldn't even act like a matured fellow, later she feels like committing suicide when she is receiving curse everyday.

Agbaya!!!! Tonto la fake

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by siegfried99(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
I know this thrash will make FP, as long as toto decay is involved angry

Modified

It didn't even take 5 mins before it got to FP undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is one of the reason the society needs lots and lots of psychiatric hospitals.

This babe needs to be hospitalised asap.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by slimzypink(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
igbos once again!!!! always feeling invincible when it comes to money ...dear Igbos why are some of you like this>>>>

How can you feel joy knowing fully well that you are duping some one!!!! angry

well to the nice igbos out there change ur bad folks...

*edited*

How I feel about a some peeps of a tribe is how I feel, and I stand by that Opinion today and the next day!!!

If u are hurt by what I said...fine spill al the vulgar stupidity of ur deranged mind, but the truth would alwayz be the truth..now run along dumb folks...my last words to u dumbledores ..dont @ me again

Cc
ofala
peppyluv02, dyfatai, chuks87, chingydaboss, ireneidiva, CashdownNG, dechandel

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by AmakaDNB(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Bonapart(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mumu op with mumu trend as usual
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by killjoy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
and so who gives a rat asssss about toto dick-e? abeg unto d next one
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by lusciouslex: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
(In Drake's Voice): Worst Behavior!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by kobonaire(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
andersyn:
Do you wanna make front page? Writ anything concerning tonto dike
LOL,very true
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
this is the Tonto that so many stupid Nigerians see as a celebrity!
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by baybeeboi: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
what is Tonto Dike?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
So cruel!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Is Far More Beautiful Than Genevieve Nnaji - Reno Omokri / Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory / Kiss Daniel's New Dreadlock Hairstyle, Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.