Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit (894 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit by Doortun(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Everyone has flaws, one way or the other, perfection is just a mere perception. In my dating game and observation on ladies over the years, I have taken time to understand women's psychology and how flawed it is. It amazes me a lot when ladies look past clear odds and re-brand guys once they perceive the dude is loaded with cash.

They say money doesn't matter, but one thing is that it gives you the leverage over your negs. The way you are viewed depends on how heavy your pocket is. That is why some people stay off dating when financially challenged.

I will quickly list the words women use in branding personality and attributes if a suitor is financially insecure or rich.

He is Loud and arrogant, but when loaded with cash he is Assertive
If he is Fat, when loaded with cash he is Chubby
If he is Thin/lekpa, when loaded with cash he is Slim
If he is Boring, when loaded with cash he is Gentle
If he has No idea, when loaded with cash he is Reserved
If he is a Talkative, when loaded with cash he is engaging
If he is really dark in complexion they say Black charcoal/omodudu/burnt bread, but when loaded with cash he is Ebony
Yellow mango/ afin/ epo pupa, if light in complexion with money they see a light-skinned dude
If he acts Goofy, he has Good sense of humor when he is perceived to be rich
If he is SU / born-again when loaded with cash he is God fearing
If he is Short and not loaded with cash they say Danku/ Shanko Rashidi/ Arara/ Dwarf
If he is Protective and jealous when not loaded with money they say Insecure
if he is Nice and courteous with no money they see him as a Looser and call him Creep

Guys! Guys!! Get Rich and Forget Story.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit by redvektor(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Lol i day tell you owo must be made
Re: It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit by Ephemmm: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2015
You are right op: as I always say, there is love, in fact true one: but the impacts and importance of money cannot be underestimated. Money facilitates the establishment, sustainability, and maintenance of any relationship at a speedy rate anytime, any day.

No matter how rich a Lady is, the money that comes out of your pocket still matters to her even if she is collecting time three of your salaries. Pursue money and leave ladies, when God has blessed you, you will realize how they will be running after you as if butterfly is running after a stinking meat.

"My account has been credited" the only word that means more than 'I love you' to woman. God please bless me and bless the work of my hands too...
Re: It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit by ronald4lif(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Lol! Very true.
Re: It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit by liljboy(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2015
so on point

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2015
So your point is "Money can buy happiness"
Still waiting for that one person to prove you wrong.... I, however.. Am going to bed cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 25, 2015
hmm, Quite true! grin
Re: It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit by Doortun(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shezhawt:
So your point is "Money can buy happiness"
Still waiting for that one person to prove you wrong.... I, however.. Am going to bed cheesy

That's not the point I was driving at in the post above. Nonetheless, money can buy happiness eventhough not 100%.

Think of the things causing sleepless nights and worries, over 95% of the things causing unhappiness is all wrapped around money. Money cannot buy happiness is another big lie being propagated by rich people to dissuade people from being all about money so they can stay relevant.
Re: It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Doortun:

That's not the point I was driving at in the post above. Nonetheless, money can buy happiness eventhough not 100%.

Think of the things causing sleepless nights and worries, over 95% of the things causing unhappiness is all wrapped around money. Money cannot buy happiness is another big lie being propagated by rich people to dissuade people from being all about money so they can stay relevant.

You mean its a lie meant to keep poor people from rioting.... wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Papiss Cisse Leaves Girlfriend For Holiday And 3 Days Later Marries Another / Please Advice A Friend / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.