Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) (54222 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by pappilo(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2015
If Nairaland is a representation of the population of Nigeria, it is quite understandable why so many of us fall mugu.

Majority of the posters on here believe the BS that this 2 seater can fly from Nigeria to Jamaica. Is it ignorance or illiteracy?
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2015
deadie:

So his private jet is a Piper Warrior (see the photo) and you claim he was flying from Nigeria to Jamaica. The range of the piper warrior is approximately 1,100km. Distance from Lagos to Jamaica (Kingston) is approximately 8700 km. The shortest distance across the Atlantic Ocean is 2,575 km. So please tell me, how is he gonna fly the Piper Warrior across the Atlantic?
bros I wasn't the one who wrote the post neither did I edit the original post when I saw it on the website attached to it. Is it a crime to share something on nairaland again??
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by highchief3(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Kai! Op..you can lie oooooooooo! I saw this video on youtube over a year ago! The plane was this type aviation students use for practice and I don't think the guy is even Nigerian. Make una they fear God na haba!
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2015
yea right angry Nigeria to Jamaica? in a piper plane? hehehheheheh...bloggers sha.....even a priavte jet has its limit and fuel endurance....for the pics its probably somewhere in south africa....jamiaca, or some other country....definitely not Nigeria....
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by gulfer: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2015
That cannot be on a flight, where's the copilot
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Sirguytuu: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
wink lovely! It will soon be my turn!
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Donmichaelz(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2015
he should have said " marry me or I throw u overboard, " simple
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by ITbomb(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2015
I'm just imagining what would have happened to the girl if she had said no
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by dustydee: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
Nigerian guys would definitely top list of top three romantic guys. So yesterday a romantic and wealthy Nigerian pilot Tobi Layade proposed to his girlfriend while flying from Nigeria to Jamaica in his private jet. As they were on the trip, he made her believe the jet was having a mechanical fault and while she panicked as they sort for a solution, he popped the question.

Congrats to them!!!

Better romance comes with a huge pocket sha oh.

www.dorovibes.com
The lady is beautiful and good looking

My friend, that plane they are in cannot fly to Ivory Coast non stop not to talk of JAMAICA.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2015
StealthyMe:
That's nice...try to panic a benin girl in the air just cos u want to propose.
If she nor slap you ehnn... grin

LOL.. why evuls?
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by dustydee: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
pappilo:
If Nairaland is a representation of the population of Nigeria, it is quite understandable why so many of us fall mugu.

Majority of the posters on here believe the BS that this 2 seater can fly from Nigeria to Jamaica. Is it ignorance or illiteracy?
I wonder o. I expect people sometimes to use their common sense to scrutinize what they read or hear.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by peteruuu(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Rocktation:

No other finger can be more proper.
Ikr...but why not on the 3rd finger,since the ring on the 4th finger is always an evidence of 'already-married' sign.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by shitshappen(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2015
StealthyMe:
That's nice...try to panic a benin girl in the air just cos u want to propose.
If she nor slap you ehnn... grin

Slap you ko? Benin girl no go panic when she has 'wings'. She go just fly comot leave you there, na only you Waka come. grin

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by yumyspiced(f): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2015
nice and romantic..
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by VaselineCrew: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123, come and see how big boys is rolling.

I've already tell u not listen to hater. If dis pilots are listen to hater, he will have not act. Haters will call him small man before.

So nneka, let us fly in the air together, I will show u how big boy roll.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by tunnary(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Beautiful fiancee, see grove for d pilot
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by wofai007: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2015
THis is a good marriage Proposition, okadA riders can do the same. Am just imagining how romantic dat wouLd be too.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2015
me like this o,where is bone of my bone na? o God I pray.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by kalufelix(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Well staged media popularity...
Sick Nigerians...
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Aww cute!
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2015
why d surprise face? was she dating him in doubt? congrats...
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by byteHead(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2015
deadie:

So his private jet is a Piper Warrior (see the photo) and you claim he was flying from Nigeria to Jamaica. The range of the piper warrior is approximately 1,100km. Distance from Lagos to Jamaica (Kingston) is approximately 8700 km. The shortest distance across the Atlantic Ocean is 2,575 km. So please tell me, how is he gonna fly the Piper Warrior across the Atlantic?
pickabeau1:
Aside from the fact that this plane does not look like a plane that can. Reach Jamaica

It looks like a simulator
deolu2000:
OP doesn't know what a privat jet looks like or was just trying to add salt and pepper to the story,cos all i see here is a beach craft and please this can't fly from lagos to jamaica oooo.anyway,congrat to the love birds,make me self come go do my own na him remain.

I was thinking the same thing.

I dont think that plane can fly across the atlantic ocean.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Islie: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2015
That's romantic

Nigerian guys thinking out of the box to make the moment.......ROMANTICgrin
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2015
9c 1
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:

Nigeria - Jamaica just to propose? so the gal go love the guy pass we wey propose for canteen? "eku iranu"

Lmaoooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Lmaoooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
bro the thing tire me ogrin

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
bro the thing tire me ogrin

Nigeria to Jamaica loun loun cool

you are right jare grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Say no and I crash the plane.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Cherlene(f): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Goodmorning

Absolutely MARVELLOUS PROPOSAL.

I love the ORIGINALITY and EFFORT behind this beautiful OCCASION.

Cherlene
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by justwise(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
Dear future husband,
hope u just saw this proposal, I want one as romantic as this too.

Why must it be future husband? Why not you as a future wife? You can do it, make your money and propose to him
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by monlawal(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2015
E be like say na u be the pilot sef... See as you post pre and post engagement pic
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
jeffizy:
Love in the air. Really nice.

ERM......You sure that's a private jet and it can fly from Nigeria to Jamaica?

This is a toy aircraft. Cannot fly that distance.

This is too much for Nigerian bloggers and the low lifers can lie more that liar muhanned.

I hope the girl rejected the proposal ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.