Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers (40946 Views)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Election Forecast: Why The Odds Favor Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by EbiscoComedian: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2015
As the official handover date for Nigeria’s President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari draws nearer, there are massive speculations about those that will be in his cabinet.

Breaking Times presents a list of some of the likely incoming Ministers and their corresponding portfolios.

Sources close to the President-Elect made it known that these are individuals driven by the desire to restore the dream of the founding fathers but also share the modest lifestyle of the former Head of State.

Seven Personalities That Could Be In Buhari's Cabinet

Also, it was gathered that while the President-elect is not going to stand against the APC that won him the Presidency, he has resolved to pick technocrats and those he trusts to run his most important ministries.
Below are some of the personalities that are speculated to be in Buhari’s cabinet:

1.Petroleum Minister – Prof Tam David (He was Minister of Petroleum and Energy under Buhari from 1984-1985)

2. Finance Minister – Dr. Idika Kalu (he’s a two-time Minister of Finance)

3. Education Minister – Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi (former Minister of Youth Development and later Minister of Sports under Jonathan)

4. Justice Minister – Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN (Attorney General of Ondo State from 1997–1999. Chairman of the Legal Aid Council from 2005–2006 and Tinubu loyalist)

5. Culture and Tourism Minister – Dele Momodu (Ovation International Publisher and former presidential candidate of the National Conscience Party, NCP)

6. Information Minister – Sam Nda Isaiah (publisher of Leadership Newspaper, contested for APC presidential ticket)

7. Works Minister – Babatunde Fashola (former Lagos state governor)

http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/forecast-why-these-seven-people-could.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Kingsleymichael(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Can they deliver

2 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by temitemi1(m): 7:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Dele momodu undecided undecided undecided. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by phlemzy: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2015
People that will deliver their extra best are those that should make the cabinet,irrespective of their tribe & religion. We need to see a Nigeria that works.

20 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Kingharzyz(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
you have a problem, if you can still type this shit as early as 7am... use your brain and think of something else...

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2015
check my data, been all round the world, i am a superSTAR
so i dont do politics, cant be a minister(mini STAR)

7 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by stevikenna: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
I CERTAINLY CANNOT WAIT FOR MAY 29TH
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN

12 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Drsheddy(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Good one.
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by pure2012soul(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
I begin to wonder if the youths will ever assume leadership posts in this country. Same recycled folks undecided

18 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by bright007(f): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
shoro niyen?

2 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by gragraboy: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Goodluck to you o....

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Hap678: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
-

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by tociano009(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
E
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by buzquet(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Am less concern so far baba will perform

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by memud001(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
oyami lenu

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by valinda(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
what of ameachi?? nawaooooo

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Good. We need intelligent and trustworthy people in government.

bright007:
shoro niyen?
Who put a spell on you?. It is well.

6 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Cool631: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Sweetguy25: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Recycled.

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by tucky200(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Baba please choose wisely
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Truckpusher(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Kingharzyz:

you have a problem, if you can still type this shit as early as 7am... use your brain and think of something else...
What's your business ?
GEJ MY HERO , FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by hotgunz(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2015
bastard Ameachi minister of troubleshootin

2 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by dasensible1(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Fashola for Minister for works is a superb choice.
For the rest as far as they can deliver 85%in their respective ministries It won't matter who gets what.
Whether they are APC loyalist or not appoint those that will deliver.

6 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by horlabiyi(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Tam David was the minister of petroleum and energy between 1983-85 and you still want him to be a minister again after 30yrs, is he not going to retire and enjoy the fruit of his labour?

17 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by buzquet(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
dats y u resemble agbero chairman 4 ijora

8 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Ministers? Well, the first and second pictures below should be the minister of DEFENCE and FINANCE reapectively. I promise, nigeria will never regretes it.

3 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Great
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Iyanusele(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2015
What's now the difference, the same cabals of peoople ruling Nigeria before I was born shocked
Actually there's not gonna be any remarkable difference between PDP led government and APC's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by baybeeboi: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2015
until then,this's just a speculation.
na Fashola I no trust for the list sha.
minister of works?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Half-Unclad Women Protest In Kaduna Against Killings / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.