Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? (32526 Views)

A Child's Legs Buried In Benue Over His Inability To Walk As At When Due (Pics) / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King / Spoting A Dead Person After Been Buried (akudaya) How True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by maestroz: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is super story...

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by talk2cj08(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
pussyfucker:
u wnt undastand
op see ur name i'm quite sure u are d one dat did d very act
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by SmartKillinex: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
tongue

u see me so,,I dnt believ ol dis shit no more,,
guyz ll just cook a unpalatable story nd d xpect us to buy it ,while they sit an gloat over our coments..

pray so dat asuch sud nt befall u ..
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by DaBullIT(m): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2015
pussyfucker:
O yea, it happened out of lust and love on the part of the young woman, but the young guy was unable to resist her young,soft and succulent body.

But what scares him is that this young woman is a one week widow and her husband has not been buried.

So, are there any dangers involved in what he did?

No dangers involved as long as the young guy knows the spiritual cause of the husband's untimely death

The medical cause of her husband's untimely death

and of course the flashback about the husband's cotton filled nostrils when he (the dead husband) comes with koboko to interrogate the young guy why he is sleeping with HIS wife grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by generalissimo(m): 2:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Apex32:

Where is this one happening then?
I meant that weird things will never cease happening in this generation. We're saying d same thing, sweetie

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by generalissimo(m): 2:36am On Apr 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Walks into thread.

Walks out.
Why u dey waka up n down na U be Johnny Walker lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Okeikpu(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2015
cococandy:
look atew angry
0:
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Okeikpu(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2015
cococandy:
look atew angry
honey what's d problem (・∀・)
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by cococandy(f): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2015
Okeikpu:
honey what's d problem (・∀・)
SMH. Who's your honey? lipsrsealed

Ina ara nwanyi ajadu maka Na ima ebe di ya no.
Okwa ma mgbe Ana-elibeghi nwoke mmadu?

Onye ahu ochokwara ka mkpuru obi ya zuru Ike Na ndokwa?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
can u buy a coffin 4 urself while u r still alive?
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Dsholla: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2015
topsy1971:
@OP, you sure say no be you killed the husband Police eeee
its kill not killed
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Totfulguy: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2015
pussyfucker:
O yea, it happened out of lust and love on the part of the young woman, but the young guy was unable to resist her young,soft and succulent body.

But what scares him is that this young woman is a one week widow and her husband has not been buried.

We need to know if this is a confession or a reported speech!
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Westlife2013(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2015
Guys una get time sha....dnt u see his name? Pussyfucker, anyways what goes around comes back around....you won't die but you will live long to witness younger and energetic dudes screw da hell outta ur wife
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by gj22(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Lol. Bitches be Bitches
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Okeikpu(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2015
cococandy:

SMH. Who's your honey? lipsrsealed

Ina ara nwanyi ajadu maka Na ima ebe di ya no.
Okwa ma mgbe Ana-elibeghi nwoke mmadu?
Y
Onye ahu ochokwara ka mkpuru obi ya zuru Ike Na ndokwa?
grin Olisa bi na igwe omezili ife ojoo welu kee ikpu? Honey biko gwa mu eziokwu, I ma na onye nwuru anwu anwugo.....ndi na agbatara nwanyi ajadu oso enyemaka ka chineke n'agozi.... (⌒▽⌒)
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Jose35(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2015
All i can tell u is to refer to the biblical concept of things. what do u think id morally right?
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by nairabetguru(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2015
pussyfucker:

my broda

u no dey fear God
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by leederrty1997: 6:26am On Apr 28, 2015
It does not even make sense, a widow having sex wit anoda man without her husband being buried, na rubbish!

www.wordslap.wapka.mobi
Share the fun of expressing supportive or satrical views (word-slap) on legions of topics, or create your own topic to see thousands of comments. Also win points for word-slapping on topics and creating your own topics. Just sign up with few clicks @ www.wordslap.wapka.mobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Prettiest African Woman / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle / Atayese Oba Ogunlana Wedding: IFA African Traditional Religion Style (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.