Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (29102 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by niceguy7(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
That one no far naa tongue
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by tucky200(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Adamawa to abuja shocked
Abeg make this guy no 4get 2 carry coffin along

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by flowbjones(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba when you are around pple started running MAD! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

LMAO.....
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by repogirl(f): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bloody copycat!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by tablu: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Make him snapp pishures abeg!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by 1miccza: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yes me too I want to trek from my village to Abuja in support of Buhari and all our dead and past presidents anu mpama!!!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by smsdigito: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
henrysam:
This is a sign that suffering is part and way of life of these supporters
ahahahahahahah, e make sense small sha. grin

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
shocked cheesy#faints#now that baba is there,mad pple people don dey increase. cry
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by teajay007: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nonsence. Am waiting for somebody that will trek to chibok to comiserate d one year of the missing girls.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by ndcide(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
The thing is in their head. I told people that buhari had more than 150 cows. them don dey show face small small.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by themodernman: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Very soon GMB will say no need of cars for transportation since ppl can trek ds far..

#change in d air!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by ignis: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
#Baba now that you are there. ... please build a psychiatrist hospital for all these people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Godsonkemz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na only you waka come... If dem like, make dem trek the whole of Nigeria. Nonsense thread...
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
should i start walking too?
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Chukzy001(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
I said it... I told someone in d office dat someone wud do another trek. Nigerians can like 2 do tinx 2ce sha. See example of dat storeaway boy that travelled with Arik from lagos †̥☺ benin, he was granted a scholarship. Another one heard απϑ did same, he was granted some correctional learning grin Me sef dey warm up †̥☺ trek from Calabar - Abuja sef...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by M4gunners: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oboy madness at it highest level.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Gubs(f): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
With all this self inflicted pain called trekking I fear the incoming government will see "Trekking" as an alternative means of transportation for Nigerians. Afterall y'all want chage
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Should i start walking too?
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by jemmanuella97(f): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
mtcheeeew.Stories that touches the heart of a lizard.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by praxs(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Omg this is crazy. My house is opposite the guys house in my state... He is naturally stubborn but love by all.. A funny guy, but I really don't see the need to do that.. We call him "duduwale, councillor elect without poster"

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by 1miccza: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
repogirl:
Bloody copycat!

Please come and trek too oo,I have started my own trekking oo
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Omotayor123(f): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
worefar!!!!!!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Truckpusher(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba when you are around pple started running MAD! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Temiiioooo...... cheesy grin
You no go kill me with laughter abeg.
Chai!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
dunkem21:
It is clear that no sane human being will do this ..of what use is the trek? ..

Very soon, Taraba APC women will protest nu.de ..na dat kain madness me wan watch. grin
How would you describe Europe athlets that run across countries to raise funds for the less-privileged?
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Brugo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
atbu1983:
Trekking Lagos to Abuja (667km) is less distance compared with
trekking Yola to Abuja (701km).
People should follow this up with regular update to validate d
lagos to Abuja

Chai. These men dey try o.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by nativedoctor(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
I dnt understand why we always see the negative side of things. Why cant we reason on the brighter side. This could be the start of an international event. let someone try to beat the initial record. Longer distance in a shorter period.
by the time a multinational starts sponsorship and offers mouth watering prizes everyone will shut up and buy their walking shoes.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by tintingz(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is like this trekking thing don turn business. grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by omekz(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
henrysam:
This is a sign that suffering is part and way of life of these supporters
me I will trek from heaven to earth soon! The dude wants cheap recognition. But issokey
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Brugo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
niceguy7:
That one no far naa tongue

E far pass lagos.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Cool63: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by darkjorse: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Who doesn't know Duduwale in Yola? He is a pathological liar ,a sycophant, nuisance he used to kiss Atiku's son ass back then when Atiku was VP. in short he was so busy begging that he didn't know his.mother has given birth . Anyway that's the kind of people that Buhari will surround himself with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opeyemi Bamidele Wakes Up From Coma After Surgeons Remove Bullets / NYSC Certificate Forgery: Sack Kemi Adeosun - PDP Tells Buhari / Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.