Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Beauty Vs Intelligence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Vs Intelligence (719 Views)

Oversabi Vs Intelligence / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Vs Intelligence by Lordabas: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
If you were given a chance to be born again with one quality, would you rather be beautiful or Intelligent. WHY?

Note the standard isn't extreme ugliness vs extreme intelligence but Average beauty and above average intelligence or average intelligence and above average beauty.
Re: Beauty Vs Intelligence by agarawu23(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
"born again" SU?
Re: Beauty Vs Intelligence by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lordabas:
If you were given a chance to be born again with one quality, would you rather be beautiful or Intelligent. WHY?

I choose intelligence, it seems to be the most respectable one in the long run. I value respect. Self respect (and from others) goes in tandem with self worth, self esteem and self actualization. The essential elements of meaningful and purposeful living. W/o purpose, I am simply just existing, and not really living.

But alas my good sir!

How ugly do I have to be though? And is middle ground an option? grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Intelligence by ChiSun27(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
I will go for intelligence as a guy. Cuz if u r intelligent all things becomes beautiful....u can even buy a beautiful girl (lady) with your intelligence. Point of reference.....1. Otta Chairman. 2. Jagaban.
Re: Beauty Vs Intelligence by sweettease(f): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
I won't take that chance, I'm already beautiful and intelligent in this world tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Intelligence by Lordabas: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
sweettease:
I won't take that chance, I'm already beautiful and intelligent in this world tongue
But if you had to choose which would you go for cheesy
Re: Beauty Vs Intelligence by Rilwayne001: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lordabas:

Both smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Steps To More Passionate Sex / '' A Motherly Advise For The Ladies '' (a Must Read) / Learn How To Pick A Woman Up Whether Shy Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.