Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Mothers Day Sayings For This Mothers Day - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mothers Day Sayings For This Mothers Day (4384 Views)

Can You Buy Alcohol For Your Mum This Mothers Day / Memorial Day Sayings 2015 / Happy Mothers Day Quotes And Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Day Sayings For This Mothers Day by happyfest: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. ~Aristotle

A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done. ~Author Unknown

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn’t have anything to do with it. ~Haim Ginott

Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children. ~Marilyn Penland

Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Charles R. Swindoll, The Strong Family

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb

A mother understands what a child does not say. ~Author Unknown

I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller

Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill. ~John Erskine

Women’s Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s the men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one’s likely to do anything about that. ~Golda Meir

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb

Check here for more
Mothers Day Sayings
Beautiful Mothers Day Sayings
Mothers Day Greetings

(1) (Reply)

Bibo Asiri Kiakia Todaju / 15 Things You Should Know If Your New In Akwa-ibom State / Igbo Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.