Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:34 AM

Who Is To Blame? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame? (58638 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Whom To Blame!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Image below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Brugo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
angry

E. The person who made the first move.

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Is To Blame? by missKiffy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Both

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Enegod(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
The peni...s and the pu..ssy. grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Twaci(f): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
E. All of the above

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by 20bc(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Base on logistics and statistics, principle and protocol duly observe... I will say it depends on how the person who is at fault thinks..... Either the man, his wife or that side chick looking for a man………So I will just blame it on konji………

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Rilwayne001: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chizzy20(f): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by bustageek: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
The Wifi na

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by bustageek: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chizzy20(f): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
u re d stupid one..if u cant reply a post without using vulgar wrds shws ur level of stupidity nd immaturity is out of dis world.

29 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by 20bc(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
Option D should remain, because some women are selfish cunt, they derive pleasure from sex starving their husband and in some cases if the man can't meet up with there demands

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by bustageek: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
u re d stupid one..if u cant reply a post without using vulgar wrds shws ur level of stupidity nd immaturity is out of dis world.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by whizjay(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
I'll have to say the "man"....

It could be that he isn't getting enough sexual attention at home....

Or

He just want to Play away game small because he tired of playing home matches...grin

Regardless of all this,
he's a Man...
These problems should not warrant him to cheat..
He should be able to find lasting solution to his "konji problems"...

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by agarawu23(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
i cant say yet until i am in the shoe undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Both; A. I need more information on the wife to pick D. Some men cheat regardless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by kinglekan: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
A. grin
Re: Who Is To Blame? by peeparty(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
The peni...s and the pu..ssy. grin
so real.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by LewisO: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is To Blame? by MizTyna(f): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Both! Nothing like holding a man down. If he wants to cheat,he will
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
Both! Nothing like holding a man down. If he wants to cheat,he will

Hmmm but some wives can testify to making sure that doesnt happen
Re: Who Is To Blame? by MizTyna(f): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm but some wives can testify to making sure that doesnt happen

Such people leave themselves very open to heartbreak. Do your best,look sexy,be loving and caring,be sexually adventurous and hope your partner is the faithful type. Keyword- hope!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chizzy20(f): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
LewisO:

i will jst pretend i didnt see dat...i see no reason why u would use vulgar wrds...evr1 is entitled to his or her opinion...nd if uz contradicts wit mine..d least u could do, is simply ignore or give constructive criticism without d use of vulgar wrds..btw i wont stoop down to ur level nd exchange wrds wit sum1 i dnt knw on a public forum.

18 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by LewisO: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
i will jst pretend i didnt see dat...i see no reason why u would use vulgar wrds...evr1 is entitled to his or her opinion...nd if uz contradicts wit mine..d least u could do, is simply ignore or give constructive criticism without d use of vulgar wrds..btw i wont stoop down to ur level nd exchange wrds wit sum1 i dnt knw on a public forum.
Don't blame me, it's the cat u are to blame okay?

If i decide to type what i have on mind u did rather blame yourself for posting such.

And u called that opinion? That opinion is used by dimwits. U just wanna display your level of ignorance, not an opinion.

My advice for u is to go an read your book, u are still a little girl, u know nothing about life and relationship.

And that crap u posted up there, i think u should go home and tell them that.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:

Such people leave themselves very open to heartbreak. Do your best,look sexy,be loving and caring,be sexually adventurous and hope your partner is the faithful type. Keyword- hope!

Its true sha .. Hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:

8 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oahray: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
All of the above share a bit of the blame. From the man without self control to the selfish home wrecker to the wife not doing her part (unless she's doing her part). How many women actually continue to be as sweet to their husbands as they were before marriage?

The man and the lady he cheats with are the major culprits though.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wetin chizzy do una lol

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.