Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. (13911 Views)

I Have Been Waiting For Approval From Adsense Over 1 Month Now!! Please Help / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Wicfasho(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
corrall:
Bro, I am also just starting out in blogging, I know both blogger.com and are free, which is best to use , at least for adsense in the near future,

Please help a sister with advice. or we can do watsapp

There is no one that is the best precisely. It is the way you present and prepare a site design that matters. I won't advice you to use a free web host. Google Adsense accepts sites that follows their terms and conditions. Wordpress also offer paid-for web hosting. I will layout the differences between and wordpress.org very soon. I hope you got that.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by corrall(f): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wicfasho:

There is no one that is the best precisely. It is the way you present and prepare a site design that matters. I won't advice you to use a free web host. Google Adsense accepts sites that follows their terms and conditions. Wordpress also offer paid-for web hosting. I will layout the differences between and wordpress.org very soon. I hope you got that.

Okay, looking forward to that.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by kingstylo01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wicfasho:

Make it an on click menu which should responsive. Not in a drop down menu.
thanks, will work on that bro. I heard adsense no longer accept Nigerians, don't know if you heard of such.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
emmyw:
Adsense approval never have shortcut,but when you the right thing,you be approved.
I got approved when my site was two months old,and here is what I did which I also have a lot of tips on the below site.

I wish to share this simple but mighty tips with you,especially newbies,its not a new thing that everyone now prefer buying adsense account,because they are really looking for easiest way to make the money,but am telling you that hardwork really pay,work hard and your joy will be complete.

If you don't want to pass through stress in getting your Adsense account approve fast,just dedicate your time and do the below five simple tips and you will be glad you did.

Here Are Top 5 Simple Best Tips for Sure Adsense Quick Approval When Applied

1. Atleast have 10 original and quality
articles
2. Have atleast 500 words per article
3. Have a privacy policy and terms and
conditions page
4. Atleast wait 1 month before applying
5. Add navigation (catefories/topics) to your
menu

http://heroslodge.com/paid-programs(adsense)/top-5-simple-best-tips-for-sure-adsense-quick-approval-when-applied/
I did all that and u was not approved
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by emmyw(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Weselion:
I did all that and u was not approved
post your site url?
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Wicfasho(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2015
kingstylo01:
thanks, will work on that bro. I heard adsense no longer accept Nigerians, don't know if you heard of such.

No. That's just a twist of the original news. The current chairman of google will be replaced soon and the next chairman has said he will discontinue Google Adsense (Not only for nigerians).
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Wicfasho:

No. That's just a twist of the original news. The current chairman of google will be replaced soon and the next chairman has said he will discontinue Google Adsense (Not only for nigerians).
because of what. Many careers will be ruined oo
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmyw:
post your site url?
www.lagschools.com
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by kingstylo01(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wicfasho:

if they discontinue adsense, many Naija bloggers will be left stranded.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by emmyw(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Weselion:
www.lagschools.com
If you are Google, will you put ads in INFRINGING contents? I mean copy and paste contents? You need to write original contents/articles for Google to fully approve you.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Wicfasho(m): 12:42am On Oct 15, 2015
kingstylo01:
if they discontinue adsense, many Naija bloggers will be left stranded.

It is not only nigerian bloggers that uses adsense anyway. If adsense is stopped, it will increase the income of webmasters and bloggers since there will be no "Google word" to advertise on. Advertisers, will then pay webmasters or bloggers with high-traffic-sites, fully. You get the 100% payment unlike adsense where advertisers pays google, and bloggers or webmasters are paid in a specific percentage of the original payment made by the advertiser. Ask Suen Osewa for his source of income on Nairaland. It is not Adsense. The only demerit of this, is only big and popular blogs or website will be advertised on. Which means the market will be monopolized by the owner of these sites. Yes! You didn't get that right? No, you did.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2015
emmyw:
If you are Google, will you put ads in INFRINGING contents? I mean copy and paste contents? You need to write original contents/articles for Google to fully approve you.
90 percent of my contents are Original....
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by emmyw(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2015
Weselion:
90 percent of my contents are Original....
No, its not upto that.
And secondly, you don't have enough text/words in the content. Make it like 400-500 words atleast, you can only post this way that you are posting now only when you are fully approved.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by kingstylo01(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Wicfasho:

It is not only nigerian bloggers that uses adsense anyway. If adsense is stopped, it will increase the income of webmasters and bloggers since there will be no "Google word" to advertise on. Advertisers, will then pay webmasters or bloggers with high-traffic-sites, fully. You get the 100% payment unlike adsense where advertisers pays google, and bloggers or webmasters are paid in a specific percentage of the original payment made by the advertiser. Ask Suen Osewa for his source of income on Nairaland. It is not Adsense. The only demerit of this, is only big and popular blogs or website will be advertised on. Which means the market will be monopolized by the owner of these sites. Yes! You didn't get that right? No, you did.
i grab bro.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Mzbabytush(f): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pls help review this site and tell me what I need to do to get google adsense approval,,,,been applying for quite sometime now but all to no avail
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by IRoyalkennel(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Adyrin:
Who is google?
my daddy lol

1 Like

Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Wicfasho(m): 3:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Mzbabytush:
Pls help review this site and tell me what I need to do to get google adsense approval,,,,been applying for quite sometime now but all to no avail

You didn't mention a website. Do you mean jistnation? I saw that in your profile.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Mzbabytush(f): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Wicfasho:

You didn't mention a website. Do you mean jistnation? I saw that in your profile.
Yh.......www.jistnation.com
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Wicfasho(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Mzbabytush:

Yh.......www.jistnation.com

To get approval, you have to follow google's terms and conditions. You can check that out. I also noticed that your site isn't unique. It is not also well arranged for the mobile interface. I didn't check for the desktop view (sorry. I was just too busy). The fonts of your headlines are just TOO big, and so on.. My advice is, changing your design for a good one will do. You got that?
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sir u hv drifted from the main reason for the thread. Please continue your tutorial
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Shecxyy: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by jamb20s: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
okay
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by jamb20s: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
yes!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by jamb20s: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2016
vvvvv
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Wicfasho(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ojdanavigator:
@Wicfasho, Please can you take a look at my blog and suggest to me what i can do to get google adsense approval. It has been online for quite sometime now please help me and God will bless you bountifully as you do. Here is my blogger url:

http://www.seductiontipsnaija..com

Sincere Regards.

I hope i replied you
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by bobojoshua(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2016
I can get you a fully approved Google adsense account at 50% discount. Whatsapp 07017156563
or email: JoshuaJonathan94@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Ifeskilz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Get Tips How to get fast adsense approval from Adsense Click HERE to know how
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
@Wicfasho, Please can you take a look at my blog and suggest to me what i can do to get google adsense approval. It has been online for quite sometime now please help me and God will bless you bountifully as you do. Here is my blogger url: www.breaking9ja..com .thanks.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Revolva(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oga my approved US adsense...but no verified they sent d pin to my USA virtual address which i never got for long..i kept requesting the pin to be sent to the US virtual address they did not see it.....

now they siezed my ads
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by profpromise: 4:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Revolva:
Oga my approved US adsense...but no verified they sent d pin to my USA virtual address which i never got for long..i kept requesting the pin to be sent to the US virtual address they did not see it.....

now they siezed my ads

Sorry. Chat me at 08033625989

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1 Billion / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Please Dont Start A Blog,look For A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.