Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures (129078 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Cars Land To Nigeria Savely / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / 2013 Honda Accord (very Cheap) COTONOU CLEAN CARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
niceprof:
HOW MUCH TO LAND A CLEAN EOD 2003 TO LAGOS EVERY THING INCLUSIVE?

asking price of grade one honda accord 2003

budget 1.3m with original duty papers.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
the nairalanders thanks for the callings
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2015
Happy workers day the nairalanders,plus jumat mubarrak to all our muslim brothers and sisters!

contact Hassrash Autos for your dream cars/suv in cotonou car market..................

Tell:08035781822

Whatsapp:08035781822

New pin :2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2015
hassrash:
Happy workers day the nairalanders,plus jumat mubarrak to all our muslim brothers and sisters!
contact Hassrash Autos for your dream cars/suv in cotonou car market..................
New pin :2b666163
harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2015
Make your enquiries Asap.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2015
contact hassrash Autos for your grade one tokunbor car in cotonou car market!!!!

Reasons to Follow Us to cotonou car market......

with us we guarrante you 100% a very clean cheap car in cotonou car market with original nigeria customs duty paper.

cotonou car market is a very big place which some one can not move around in a day but with us we have a special different types of motor bike ,(okada)which we normally use, so searching for a good grade car is our deal as at stress free.

We wil help you get a very Low mileage cars in the market with accidented free.

we treat our customers with full respect with a good human relation.

we are Tested and Trusted for more enquries

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

whatsApp:08035781822

New bbpin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co uk

Yours

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:11am On May 02, 2015
Happy weekend the nairalanders
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by echelons(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2015
Honda Accord from 2010 model . Clean leather interior.
How much does it cost to be delivered to Abuja.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2015
echelons:
Honda Accord from 2010 model . Clean leather interior.
How much does it cost to be delivered to Abuja.

asking price of honda accord 2010

budget 3.3m with original custom duty papers

40k for fuelling and other logistic on the road deliver to abuja.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2015
hassrash:
contact hassrash Autos for your grade one tokunbor car in cotonou car market!!!!
with us we guarrante you 100% a very clean cheap car in cotonou car market with original nigeria customs duty paper.
cotonou car market is a very big place which some one can not move around in a day but with us we have a special different types of motor bike ,(okada)which we normally use, so searching for a good grade car is our deal as at stress free.
harridson05@yahoo.co uk
Yours
Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2015
Keep the call coming, we wil happy in doing business with you soon.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co uk

Yours

Hassan.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
make your enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2015
Here is another beautiful sunday, we wish our christian sisters and brothers a blissfull sunday service....

whatsapp:08035781822

new bbpin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

thankz

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2015
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CONTACT HASSAN ASAP.

NEW PIN #2B666163

WHATSAPP::08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

TEL:08035781822

Thanks

HASSAN.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairaland here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper ............

we specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars and accidental free, with 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers,

we are here to serve you better than others

please contact us through bellow info!

new pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2015
make your enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2015
happy new week the nairalanders,may goodies and blessing of this great week be with every one of us.

For does dat want to follow us to cotonou car market dis week yea the market is open from monday to friday, we thank God ,the issues of fuel scarcity as been suspended!

kindly make your enquiries asap..............

we are always here for your services,do have a wonderful week ahead.

New pin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2015
hassrash:
happy new week the nairalanders,may goodies and blessing of this great week be with every one of us.
For does dat want to follow us to cotonou car market dis week yea the market is open from monday to friday, we thank God ,the issues of fuel scarcity as been suspended!
harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thankz
Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2015
make your enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairaland here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper ............

we specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars and accidental free, with 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers,

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2015
make your enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2015
hassrash:
harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thankz
Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2015
The nairalanders keep the call. coming we hope in doing business with you soon.

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2015
make your enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Osezzua(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2015
I want to commend Hassrash for being true to his words, he's one of the very few Nigerians I think we currently lack at the helms of affairs of this great country. When I wanted to get my car from Cotonou, I surfed nairaland hoping to get someone who would give me what I wanted. I finally ended up with Hassrash n he never disappointed me a bit. The duty papers have been proven to genuine severally at customs checkpoints. Also d duty papers were promptly delivered without any delay and lastly I got a trouble free tokunbo car because of his experience. For this single reason, I ensured that Hassrash was responsible for d vehicle registration papers, tinted Permit etc and he delivered these without any problem. Guys, I implore u to patronise him for high quality tokunbo cars.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2015
Osezzua:
I want to commend Hassrash for being true to his words, he's one of the very few Nigerians I think we currently lack at the helms of affairs of this great country. When I wanted to get my car from Cotonou, I surfed nairaland hoping to get someone who would give me what I wanted. I finally ended up with Hassrash n he never disappointed me a bit. The duty papers have been proven to genuine severally at customs checkpoints. Also d duty papers were promptly delivered without any delay and lastly I got a trouble free tokunbo car because of his experience. For this single reason, I ensured that Hassrash was responsible for d vehicle registration papers, tinted Permit etc and he delivered these without any problem. Guys, I implore u to patronise him for high quality tokunbo cars.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2015
Osezzua:

Make your Enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2015
Osezzua:
Osezzua:
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co uk

Yours

Hassan.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2015
niceprof:
HOW MUCH TO LAND A CLEAN EOD 2003 TO LAGOS EVERY THING INCLUSIVE?

asking price of EOD 2003

budget 1.3m wit duty paper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.