Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church (787 Views)

My Experience At Church Service In Germany / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) / Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church by koolet: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Could remember some couple of years ago while i was still living in kaduna with my parent we all attended CAC, i always sit @ the back with sweets in my pocket, incase the pastors goes boringgrin

Earlier before that sunday was a busy saturday night full of fun,night chatting and nairalanding till..... fades away

present sunday:
......8am still sleeping

MUM: kunle shey ooni dide ni?(wont you stand up??)

ME: yawns, stretching my arms n'legs making funny sounds
...dad footsteps approaching my room', realises and jumps outta bed wandering like am looking for my shoe or something, prostrated before him while he handed me fewu notes for offering, then off to hiding till hes gone.

Now da boss is gone to church and am free to do things freely and slowly, switchs on the tv to read Aljazeera headlines switches it off, ironed my ankara attire, wasted extra one hour bathing combing and viewing the mirror, zoomed to the kitchen to have my share of the sunday white rice..
9:00am, bounced off to buy #30kopiko then off to church,
came through the back door, the first face my sight caught was the ushers, my big time fear @ church back then...
the service continued, now it was time for sermon checked my pocket for sweets it nomore shocked ghen ghen then i knew wahala dey, 10 minutes after my vision start fading away and i started nodding my head, choi the sleep sweet die like ave never slept beafore, the usher noticed me and tapped me i turned to her opened my red eyes very wide to show her am not sleeping, brought out my shades opened my bible infront of me slept so deep that i even dreamt of devil knocking me off cheesy lolzz...
those were my techniques back then but now am changed now holding a post in my church.
share ur hillarious techniques @ church

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church by demmy0325(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church by imbless: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church by sanklose: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2015
that sweet system dont work for me at all i will still sleep even with 10 tom-tom in my cheeks

my shades does it all. cool it would again today

arsenal vs chealsea here i come, expecting this match made my day
Re: Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church by prevail23(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2015
i have a particular way of smiling while am asleep in church so dey tink am listening to d sermon...
i fit use dat technique sleep till service end
but dere was a day pastor asked every1 to be on dia feet and i was busy sleeping with my face like dis smiley..d female usher was like Bro.prevail,why are u smilling at d pastor na? grin
Re: Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church by Barbarthundey(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
pls I need a gospel wedding song ooo... abeg help me suggest one or post a download link. Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church by koolet: 6:33am On Aug 21, 2016
cc lalasticlala
cc mynd 44

moderators

(1) (Reply)

To The Atheist On Nairaland / God Is Very Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose / Same Sex Marriage Is Not Devillish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.