Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (44691 Views)

Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by candycrushsoda: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2015
Rahama Babangida, beauty entrepreneur and CEO of Deva Petals, covers April edition of the BM|Pro beauty publication.

Bright pink lips show off her brilliant smile and perfect brows and long lashes draw attention to her beautiful eyes.

Stunning sure doesn't cover it. Then again, as a beauty entrepreneur, what do we expect.

For the detail shot, softer pink lips and broke hued nudes create a perfectly pretty, natural feeling look.

Banke Meshida Lawal says about the Deva Princess,

When I met her over 10 years ago I was struck by her pure beauty. Looooong hair, smoothest skin ever, perfect nails and her gentle persona made her all the more beautiful. Fast forward to Now, growth has come. The hair is tinged with red, grey, brown strands, skin is still as smooth, and she is the most Hilarious person. There is a glint in her eye as she talks. She has followed her passion and is the CEO of Deva Petals. Hair growth serums, Body Oils, Turaren Wuta. She loves to create. Blessed With a rich Kanuri Heritage, knowledge of potions that promote wellness and wellbeing is what has made Deva Petals the success story that it is. Humble beginnings. She started by mixing pastes and potions for close family and friends who wanted her Smooth skin and Long hair secret. She started bottling them up and today the rest is history. Her love for Fashion also saw led to the establishment of Fashion Cafe Abuja. Where you find Accessories and clothes stocked. Legendary and effective herbal supplements has made  Deva petals the number one  Oasis of Wellness products in Abuja.

http://pulse.ng/beauty/rahama-babangida-ex-millitary-rulers-daughter-stuns-on-the-cover-of-bm-pro-magazine-id3697539.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by CountDracula(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2015
See eyes!

7 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2015

All I see is a gynohumanoid whose face is smeared WITH EMULSION PAINT and capped with FAKE WEAVES making her seem like a faded geisha.
IF SHE'S TRULY BEAUTIFUL AND CONFIDENT SHE SHOULD UPDATE PICTURES OF HER MAKE-UP-FREE FACE WHICH HAVEN'T BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED.

Don't be a vidiot- don't believe everything you see. Remember the Anna Banner controversy? FAKE GIRLS!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by walexGodson(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Don't like her because of her papa,he stole nigeria money

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Twaci(f): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2015
she look good smiley

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by ATMC(f): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Is she a Muslima? I'm asking 'cos of her uncovered body.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by goldfish80(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2015
What's her relationship status? Am asking for a friend.

7 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2015
shocked. But i still prefer farano
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by baybeeboi: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
babes got Jaw bones.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by DonaldGenes(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2015

Okay, iHave seen. So what are we suppose to do with her.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Oyecute(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Only if she gimme *****, datz wen I will appreciate her ... For now, Na Her Life!!!

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by zicoraads: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

All I see is a gynohumanoid whose face is smeared WITH EMULSION PAINT and capped with FAKE WEAVES making her seem like a faded geisha.
IF SHE'S TRULY BEAUTIFUL AND CONFIDENT SHE SHOULD UPDATE PICTURES OF HER MAKE-UP-FREE FACE WHICH HAVEN'T BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED.

Don't be a vidiot- don't believe everything you see. Remember the Anna Banner controversy? FAKE GIRLS!
You need to work on yourself. This attitude of yours...this cynicism won't take you anywhere.

28 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
zicoraads:
You need to work on yourself. This attitude of yours...this cynicism won't take you anywhere.

I am sapiosexual- beauty alone doesn't move me. Superficiality turns some of us off completely. Be they my female siblings, cousins or friends, I always tell females to reduce their attachment for superficiality and be confident enough to be NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL.

Only vidiots are moved by painted girls.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by zicoraads: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I am sapiosexual- beauty alone doesn't move me. Superficiality turns some of us off completely. Be they my female siblings, cousins or friends, I always tell females to reduce their attachment for superficiality and be confident enough to be NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL.

Only vidiots are moved by painted girls.
Lol...okay then. It's just that I have seen several comments of urs like the type I quoted.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by ollyruffy: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Rubbish.

Her father should return all Nigerian money he stole and apologise to the families of all he killed extra judicially.

18 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Black dey say is truly biuriful kiss
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:
See eyes!
Nothing special about these eyes joor,just normal eyes laced with make up,the girl is just average looking,not beautiful not ugly,but too much make up and she puts too much effort in trying to look beautiful,artificial face

6 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Ariyke: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tattoo undecided

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by efilefun(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
she looks pretty, but there could be alot hidden behind the makeup and photoshop grin

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Samirana360(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Who is she? How does dis help d NA 2 fight boko haram? Everytin makin FP dis days.......abi dem dey bribe una 4 fp?

Lala am askin u

Stolenmoney

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by mmsen: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why do you fools celebrate these crooks and children of crooks?

What is wrong with you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by igbsam(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Too much makeups

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

deranged sadistic twerp

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by efilefun(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ariyke:
Tattoo undecided
nope its the normal hausa "lali" or so
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by justdivine: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beauty
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
my deek just dey stand any how .

let me move to eastern bloc freedom .
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by kombats: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
See as Nigeria Money dey shine 4 her body

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by mstik(f): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
You talk too much. Can't you just see something, appreciate it and pass? TBH, you always sound like a bitter person
TheSonOfMark:

7 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by nduchucks: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
You know, what is good is good and what is bad is bad, this babe is simply beautiful. QED.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
See beauty shocked, AUNTY Rahama u r beautiful o, I love ur Surname too, not like some wooowoor people like idowuogbo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by kenx1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wondering how she will look like without makeup lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by mzlizabelle(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beautiful.
BMPRO is such a wonderful make up artist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Group Gives Saraki 3days Ultimatum To Resign As President Of The Senate / CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' / Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.